Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:25 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
No news has so far equated to half bot wine and 3 doughnuts!!! Won't be able to fit into Oz soon!

I'm at the halfway mark too which is pretty good for me at this time of night. No doughnuts but half a pizza consumed. I just love Fridays, no work tomorrow ( well maybe for you ) Bottle of wine, this forum and then Benidorm to watch, fab. x ( I sound like a real chav don't I !!)
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps

I'm at the halfway mark too which is pretty good for me at this time of night. No doughnuts but half a pizza consumed. I just love Fridays, no work tomorrow ( well maybe for you ) Bottle of wine, this forum and then Benidorm to watch, fab. x ( I sound like a real chav don't I !!)
Welcome to chav's are us. I'm going to watch American Idol and eat the other 9 doughnuts. OH came home from work with a box of them from the crispy cream doughnut shop. Only me that likes them and they need eating by tomorrow - think the dog make be putting on a few pounds also!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

from a julyee, just feel i need to congratulate all you guys who've heard some well deserved news this week, you deserve it

and to those who are still waiting, i'm sure it wont be much longer, whats the saying?.....good things come to those who wait and wait and wait

lisa
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:54 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to chav's are us. I'm going to watch American Idol and eat the other 9 doughnuts. OH came home from work with a box of them from the crispy cream doughnut shop. Only me that likes them and they need eating by tomorrow - think the dog make be putting on a few pounds also!

you'll regret it tomorrow

Hmm, crispy cream doughnuts are they the ones that they sell in Selfridges?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:55 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps

you'll regret it tomorrow

Hmm, crispy cream doughnuts are they the ones that they sell in Selfridges?

All this talk of doughnuts...... I have just eaten two chocolate mini rolls because I was jealous

Thank God I have 6 more days to Weightwatchers!!! I've got to fit into a bikini soon
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lolylew
from a julyee, just feel i need to congratulate all you guys who've heard some well deserved news this week, you deserve it

and to those who are still waiting, i'm sure it wont be much longer, whats the saying?.....good things come to those who wait and wait and wait

lisa
Thanks for the support lisa, hope to bump into you in perth one day soon.

Caroline x
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
All this talk of doughnuts...... I have just eaten two chocolate mini rolls because I was jealous

Thank God I have 6 more days to Weightwatchers!!! I've got to fit into a bikini soon
Ahar, my cunning plan is working, tempting you with goodies whilst I am really eating lettuce and am a size 6. Watch out ozzie men I will be the slimest brit on the beach ( well my index finger is quite slim, my thighs are a little like tree trunks)
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ryaner
Waiting for Full Ack:
Mr Benn - will fill this in for you doll - but know you'll have full visa any day
Markandgill

Waiting for C O:
Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
the4ofus
Hairart
Mottie
Shabee
dankate
hazelf
Dinner-Dash
Vickie
Ryaner

I wish you all the very very best of luck!!!

Im really confident in saying...'it shoudn't be long now!!!'

Vik
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

ohhh fresh blood - hi Rosebabe and MD Pockets.

Last edited by Gonnago; Apr 11th 2008 at 8:12 am.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Irish Gal

hmmmmm trouble is with the wine come the munchies, i've downed a bottle of wine, and cant stop munchng now.
CHEERS EVERYONE.X
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gonnago
ohhh fresh blood - hi Rosebabe and MD Pockets.
I can give you some even fresher blood!

When I announced I was applying for Oz my mum was understandably devasted, my dad was really overjoyed (sounds like he was glad to see the back of us!). My dad is really keen to live out there with us and is busy persuading my mum (she is playing hard to get and bribing him with jobs around the house!) He is now studying all things OZ (although my parents have been before).

I've been telling him about the August thread. So this week he bought a laptop and worked out how to plug it in and switch it on, and now he's following our august thread (he's a quick learner). Yesterday he said ' I saw your message last night". I feel like a teenager who's dad is reading her diary!!! Can no longer swear (the vicar will be pleased). Anyway all say

'WELCOME FRANK'

He doesn't know how to log on yet (he he -don't tell him).

Caroline
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

I can give you some even fresher blood!

When I announced I was applying for Oz my mum was understandably devasted, my dad was really overjoyed (sounds like he was glad to see the back of us!). My dad is really keen to live out there with us and is busy persuading my mum (she is playing hard to get and bribing him with jobs around the house!) He is now studying all things OZ (although my parents have been before).

I've been telling him about the August thread. So this week he bought a laptop and worked out how to plug it in and switch it on, and now he's following our august thread (he's a quick learner). Yesterday he said ' I saw your message last night". I feel like a teenager who's dad is reading her diary!!! Can no longer swear (the vicar will be pleased). Anyway all say

'WELCOME FRANK'

He doesn't know how to log on yet (he he -don't tell him).

Caroline
hi Frank and welcome,
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:31 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Ahar, my cunning plan is working, tempting you with goodies whilst I am really eating lettuce and am a size 6. Watch out ozzie men I will be the slimest brit on the beach ( well my index finger is quite slim, my thighs are a little like tree trunks)

Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hairart
hi Frank and welcome,
Thanks for that, bet he's in a panic now. Took him 10 minutes to find the letter 'b' on the keyboard yesterday!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that, bet he's in a panic now. Took him 10 minutes to find the letter 'b' on the keyboard yesterday!
bless

frank do you like wine?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.