Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
OMG we got our visa grant today !!!! oz here we come

CONGRATULATIONS What a great start to the weekend.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ozbound08
OMG CAN'T BELIEVE IT WE GOT OUR VISA TOO!

We're in the Isle of Wight visiting my mum and I woke up saying to my husband I had a very vivid dream that we got our visa, well guess what we logged on to the computer and I can't believe it we got our visa!!!!! we've already sold our house so we can go as soon as we are sorted! Perth here we come!!

But congratualations to all you others who have also just got one! best of luck everyone else!!! another case officer free (who we didn't even know we had!)

and another one...... CONGRATULATIONS

WOW what a week.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Waiting for Full Ack:
Mr Benn - will fill this in for you doll - but know you'll have full visa any day
Markandgill

Waiting for C O:
Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Waiting for Full Ack:
Mr Benn
Markandgill

Waiting for C O:
Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by hairart
Thanks i hope your right

it's my birthday next friday, and i don't need to tell you what the perfect pressie would be
Hey Hairart

We could be in for a double celebration next week!! What a great Birthday pressie the golden ticket would be for us both!!!

Congratulations to everyone who has a visa, case officer or full ack.........I've lost count, its all getting very exciting now.....Cant wait until Monday.....never thought I'd hear myself say that!!!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Waiting for Full Ack:
Mr Benn
Markandgill

Waiting for C O:
Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
Mottie
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Had to take my comment to Mr Benn out - didn't realise you too were waiting for full ack. markandgill - now I have two of you to send out loads of positive vibes to.

Am heading out of the office now - so guess I'll talk to you all again Monday.

Ya all have a good time now - ya hear !!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mottie
Hey Hairart

We could be in for a double celebration next week!! What a great Birthday pressie the golden ticket would be for us both!!!

Congratulations to everyone who has a visa, case officer or full ack.........I've lost count, its all getting very exciting now.....Cant wait until Monday.....never thought I'd hear myself say that!!!!
it's my husbands birthday on the 21th
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mOZzy
it's my husbands birthday on the 21th
Mines on the 17th so lets hope we all get a good birthday surprise winging its way across the pond!!!

Happy Birthday for 21st to Mr mOZzy!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
No chance! What makes you think I wear any ...?

Must go now - Friday night footy is calling me.

Best regards.

We would love a text too
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:40 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Evening all! Haven't been on here for a couple weeks as our computer has been at the Doctors (we're planning on taking it to Oz and had it MOT!).

WOW! Can't believe sooo much has happened- Congratulations to all you guys who have had CO's and Golden tickets- Well done! But so jealous as the Smiths in Surrey continue to await a CO, so hopefully won't be long for us!

I am now rebooking medicals following my root canal filling which was paid for out of the fund, so at least in my head things seem to be rolling once more!

I have also in the last few weeks confirmed I will be a braidsmaid at my sister's wedding in June, as clearly obvious I will be here! I had previously declined the offer saying it would be to much moving to Oz and then coming home so soon- yeah right! We have decided to enjoy the time we have left with our friends and getting smashed every weekend!

That's all my news, Hope you're all well

Love Vic X
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by saville
I can't believe it just read my email and we,ve got the Golden Ticket
Its not quite sunk in , also got a viewing on the house monday after knocking 7 off the price, this has really been a week to remember for lots of you guys as well. I've just freed another case officer, we didn't go with Go Matilda but OE Visas they too have been excellent.
GOOD LUCK to everyone who's still waiting on full acknowledgement, case officer, and grants
WELL DONE for those who've recieved news.

GREAT NEWS!! WELL DONE, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND ENJOY LOTS OF CELEBRATING.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:45 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mottie
Waiting for Full Ack:
Mr Benn
Markandgill

Waiting for C O:
Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
Mottie
Vickie

Just added us once again to the waiting list!

Vic X
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by saville
I can't believe it just read my email and we,ve got the Golden Ticket
Its not quite sunk in , also got a viewing on the house monday after knocking 7 off the price, this has really been a week to remember for lots of you guys as well. I've just freed another case officer, we didn't go with Go Matilda but OE Visas they too have been excellent.
GOOD LUCK to everyone who's still waiting on full acknowledgement, case officer, and grants
WELL DONE for those who've recieved news.

Congratulations

minibelle
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:50 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vickie
Evening all! Haven't been on here for a couple weeks as our computer has been at the Doctors (we're planning on taking it to Oz and had it MOT!).

WOW! Can't believe sooo much has happened- Congratulations to all you guys who have had CO's and Golden tickets- Well done! But so jealous as the Smiths in Surrey continue to await a CO, so hopefully won't be long for us!

I am now rebooking medicals following my root canal filling which was paid for out of the fund, so at least in my head things seem to be rolling once more!

I have also in the last few weeks confirmed I will be a braidsmaid at my sister's wedding in June, as clearly obvious I will be here! I had previously declined the offer saying it would be to much moving to Oz and then coming home so soon- yeah right! We have decided to enjoy the time we have left with our friends and getting smashed every weekend!

That's all my news, Hope you're all well

Love Vic X
Welcome back. Good to hear from you again. We've had one exciting week here. Let's hope it continues on next week.

Getting smashed? Yes, its a qualification needed for visa application....
Irish Gal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.