Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:56 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Weve been on the market since September. Not a sausage. Reduced it 40k now. Not bothered about making any money this time as we made a killing on our last property. Ringing agent up today to change it ot OFFERS OVER the price we bought it for. There getting a real bargain as it was brand new /unfinished when we bought it. New kitchen/lanscaped gardens/carpets/tiles etc. Don't care anymore ,just want to get on with my life.
Like my husband keeps saying:curse:
YOU CAN'T BUY TIME,ITS ONLY MONEY. LOL

Joanne
It's scarey what people are reducing their houses to, but i agree (my OH doesn't:curse, sometimes you've got to take a loss to make more.

Originally Posted by Mottie
OK its rant time again!!!:curse:

Estate Agents just phoned up, the people that were supposed to be viewing our house today....have changed their minds aaaaarggghhhh!!!!!:curse::curse:

I feel like turning to drink already!!!!:curse:
Oh Mottie, i feel so gutted for you.............did the EA find out why?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ozbound08
OMG just booked flights, we are moving fast after recieving our visa's friday! Not long to go as, we leave on the 6th June to Perth! we've booked Singapore airlines and we are on the new airbus A380 scary as it is huge, my husband wants to go on it! but I am a little worried! we did a lot of celebrating over the weekend, drunk too much champagne on Friday night, and then since then have started to feel very nervous! just to say good luck guys this week, Fingers crossed they carry on dishing out those visa grants! and well done for any body who gets something today! ie Dizzydames Daughter, well done!!!
Sounds fantastic , can't wait till we're at that stage which hopefully won't be too long. I can understand your nerves but hey just think of what your going to.
Have a wonderful life, maybe we'll see you there. Like some of the others have asked where you heading in Perth?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Great news with booking your flights ozbound08 and good luck with your new life in Perth!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:12 am
Just Joined

silverfrank will become famous soon enough

hi,

im a silver sixty newbee.just testing backlater. (carolinemaris's dad)

Silverfrank
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Hello Silver Frank

Welcome to our waiting place !!!!!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

All quiet on the western front today then (apart from Dizzy Dame's dd of course) - the waiting continues.

Went back to another Garda station on Friday night and have sent off for our pcc's again - not convinced that they are actually terribly on the ball over here - but the guy I spoke to on Friday seems to know what he's at (and I made a note of his name and number this time) - so he thinks we will have them back in two weeks at the most.

I'm hoping that I actually already have a case officer and they're just waiting on the pcc's (well, it makes me feel better to believe this).

Did I ask you lot before about horse boxes and bringing them to Oz ?? I started a new thread on this today - but only Pollyanna came back to me (for which I am very grateful).

Emailed my agent last Thursday, but haven't heard a word back - wanted her to check to see if my meds' have been recieved in lcu (getting desperate for news - any sort of news at all at this stage).

Have decided I am officially an alcoholic - and going to blame this waiting game (have to have something to blame).

Am heading home now and think there's a large vodka and coke with my name on it !!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:26 am
Just Joined

silverfrank will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Hello Silver Frank

Welcome to our waiting place !!!!!!!!
hi melbourne
still learning how to use this thing.backlater
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by silverfrank
hi melbourne
still learning how to use this thing.backlater
Hi Silver Frank!!!

We would like to welcome you to the world of anticipation & never ending queues!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi Silver Frank!!!

We would like to welcome you to the world of anticipation & never ending queues!!
Thats so well put Mottie!!! I'm waiting to see if meds have arrived!, waiting for pcc's to come through, and worst of all waiting for some house viewers. I'm getting quite worried about the lack of viewers (2 in 4 months). I live at the end of a very very long cul-de-sac - no-one passes and so no-one sees our board. There are now lots of houses for sales in my village!!!!! Where's that wine??

Caroline
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Thats so well put Mottie!!! I'm waiting to see if meds have arrived!, waiting for pcc's to come through, and worst of all waiting for some house viewers. I'm getting quite worried about the lack of viewers (2 in 4 months). I live at the end of a very very long cul-de-sac - no-one passes and so no-one sees our board. There are now lots of houses for sales in my village!!!!! Where's that wine??

Caroline
Get the vino out girl!! Good Luck with house viewers... although I could do with a bit of luck in that direction too!! Has no one on here got a magic wand? I'm off to see a clairvoyant on Wednesday....so we'll see what she has to say about this whole oz thing!!! I'll keep you all posted!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:10 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

i am gettin worried about u lot turning to drink i feel as i nurse i should warn u all about the perils of binge drinking,

1) make sure you have a fridge large enough to accomodate the vat of wine we dont want it getting warm

and

2) make sure you have a decent bottleopener as corked wine is awful
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Get the vino out girl!! Good Luck with house viewers... although I could do with a bit of luck in that direction too!! Has no one on here got a magic wand? I'm off to see a clairvoyant on Wednesday....so we'll see what she has to say about this whole oz thing!!! I'll keep you all posted!!
Ask her does she know of any house due to sell in Culcheth in the next few weeks, does caroline currently live in one?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
i am gettin worried about u lot turning to drink i feel as i nurse i should warn u all about the perils of binge drinking,

1) make sure you have a fridge large enough to accomodate the vat of wine we dont want it getting warm

and

2) make sure you have a decent bottleopener as corked wine is awful
Thanks nurse ozzieclare
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Ask her does she know of any house due to sell in Culcheth in the next few weeks, does caroline currently live in one?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Have you decided where in Perth u want to live? What about others heading to Perth where do you all rate? I've no idea just that I like the climate and lifestyle of Perth. Like Butler (close to beaches), but maybe too far if work is in Perth itself. Rockingham looks ok also.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.