Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:22 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by harrycharlie
Had an e.mail from our agent today saying DIAC have asked for payslips and P60's and that they need this information within the next 70 days my husband has just rang her and asked if that means we have a case officer and she said yes

Thank god for that finally
Well done you!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps
Aw, you have a beagle, but hang on, you locked him in the shed??

Saw a beagle the other day and thought that you don't see too many of them. (bit like dalmations) My memory of beagles is pictures of them chain-smoking in labs when I was younger

Have you seen the house-selling tips posted by someone. apparently coffee and bread baking smells isn't a myth.

I must admit I am worried 'bout the latest news on house prices, need the same to happen in Oz or else i'll be selling matches on the streets once there
News on economy was a bit more encouraging today (at least it was on my telly)!!! My beagle doesn't smoke but has been known to take drugs!! He's not the one that bit me and now lives in the shed - that was my 16 yr old westy and i've told him we are going to Korea (not oz). WESTY AND CHIPS is a favourite over there!! that'll teach him - stupid dog!! Ha Ha, he'll be in oven not shed! (luv him really)

Caroline (on 4th cococut macaroon yum)
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
Hi all fellow Augustees,
Congrats to TMRE on visa grant and those who have finally been allocated a case officer !
Haven't been on since last week, had a long weekend in Marbella with hubby to celebrate my 40th aahhh !!!! Had a fab time, ate and drunk far too much and now have not a penny to my name.
I was just in the process of catching up on the weeks events of us Augustees on BE when my mobile rang- it was my agent telling me that we have a C.O and they've requested Meds & PCC's- Yeah !!!!!! Still can't quite believe it.
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the rest of you guys and especially for Mr.Benn and Mark & Gill that they get their full ack very ,very soon !!!!
Off to open the bubbly once kids are in bed and hubby home from golf.
Take Care All
Sarah
What a fantastic 40th pressie, lets face it, you need something when you're 40 to cheer you up LOL. Don't worry, passed that milestone a a while ago, it's not all downhill either
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by hairart
thats good news,
i'm a bit worried now, our meds arrived at the LCU on the 11/03/08 and i've not heard a thing.
Email them for verification?
[email protected]

Might put your mind at rest?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi harrycharlie,

Can I be impertinent and ask how many jobs either you or OH have had (for whoever is the main applicant) and how many refs you sent with your TRA?

I am crapping myself as we only have payslips for Paul's current job and we don't keep p60's either but on the other hand Paul has only had 6 jobs i.e. Welding apprenticeship - 3 years, Army - 4.5 years, welding job - 8 years, welding job - 9 years, welding job - 5 months and job he is in now 1 year so far, he did have to do st dec for apprenticeship but had City & Guilds and course syllabus that he provided. Do you still think they will ask, we have provided jobs references for all and all the army paperwork.

Thanks Claire x
If you are claiming points for specific work experience, You have to prove that you have worked in your nominated occupation (what you passed your skills assesment as) for at least three years before you lodge your visa. some people have done those three years with just one employer, others have done those three years with more than one employer so your CO will want to see proof going back three years to prove you have spent that time in your trade. I guess those of you who have been asked for wageslips going back that far have spent that time with more than one employer so you have been asked for P60's etc for each year, so they can award you the 10 Points.
If you have spent those three years with one employer, then you may find that your work reference supplied with your start date is enough, We sent the very first payslip from 2004, then one for each year since, and a current one along with P60, contract of employment, reference and job description in with our application and we havent been asked for any further proof of employment. Have you already sent payslips going back that far and been asked for even more then?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

I dreaded turning 40, but it was that that made me want more out of life - hence the long long wait for oz. Mum & brother think i'm having a mid life crisis - if moving to sun sea and a laid back lifestyle is crisis - then bring it on, we shoild all have a crisis
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Gnarrabup is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Garranup (?) I would get your meds done as soon as.
But I thought we would be asked for doing this? We're in no hurry. Need to be ready by Oct-Nov the earliest.

Rgrds
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:33 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=melliepoo;6213257]Now please tell me someone else has also done this, but been too ashamed to admit it!

Augustees on the BE timeline - those that were acknowledged during January are now at these stages-

43% have their visas

25% are with a CO

and

31% still have no CO or visa (me included - ack 11.01)

(Any teachers amongst you might have noted l have lost 1% in the calculation - l blame my daughters rather basic calculator!)

Please reassure me l am not the only one going mental...turning to drink...getting ratty and laughing hysterically at absolutely nothing...addicted to BE, PIO, BE timeline...welded to my laptop...compulsively checking emails...waking up my first thought is VISA...

Hopefully by the end of the month that 31% will be 0%

Good Luck Guys - you know who you are!

Mel[/QUOTE

Hmmm, any teachers amongst us MAY have noticed the lost 1% BUT the wine drinkers amongst us won't have, not even the wine drinkers that work in finance I might add
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough

I would say so going on our timeline of being processed within 11 days. Why don't you email for confirmation? Email addy,

[email protected]

Hi aglassofwinehelps.

Thanks for the advice. I did an email to them today. Put every bit of detail on except when meds were sent and when they arrived! DONUT.

2 weeks ago Agent said she would diary when she was going to contact them. Those two weeks are up tomorrow, so hopefully will hear something. Not holding my breath though.

However, it is fantastic to see so many people finally getting their Visas and Co's. It really gives me hope I just hope that the few remaining get their acknowledgments very soon.

Claire
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
HIYA GLASSOFWINE

Good news wasn't it to know meds cleared (an excuse for wine and choc me thinks!). Phoned George our agent and he said does not necessarly mean we have co and could be that we could go straight to visa. I'm still waiting for pcc's - 40 days up 26 April and then hopefully I can scan them - how about you?
Caroline
Absolutely good news, hubby is a wreck medically speaking but we need him for Visa purposes

Pcc's sent oooh, a month ago?

Dearie me, I've not got to the end of the thread yet, I have to answer individually as I have hit the old vino, hope I don't get to the end and find 50 posts from me in succession?????
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:45 am
Account Closed

News on economy was a bit more encouraging today (at least it was on my telly)!!! My beagle doesn't smoke but has been known to take drugs!! He's not the one that bit me and now lives in the shed - that was my 16 yr old westy and i've told him we are going to Korea (not oz). WESTY AND CHIPS is a favourite over there!! that'll teach him - stupid dog!! Ha Ha, he'll be in oven not shed! (luv him really)

Caroline (on 4th cococut macaroon yum)

But coconut macaroon, is that a drink? me thinks thats a biscuit, bad girl, drink first, food later!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Gnarrabup
But I thought we would be asked for doing this? We're in no hurry. Need to be ready by Oct-Nov the earliest.

Rgrds
You will be asked for this info however frontloading it will speed things up. If you don't need the visa until Oct/Nov then there is no rush.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mullalloo
Hi aglassofwinehelps.

Thanks for the advice. I did an email to them today. Put every bit of detail on except when meds were sent and when they arrived! DONUT.

2 weeks ago Agent said she would diary when she was going to contact them. Those two weeks are up tomorrow, so hopefully will hear something. Not holding my breath though.

However, it is fantastic to see so many people finally getting their Visas and Co's. It really gives me hope I just hope that the few remaining get their acknowledgments very soon.

Claire
DONUT indeed

Saying that, I did say in my email when meds signed for but as long as you gave FRN, ICSE request ID and passport numbers then you should hopefully get a reply.

I have an agent and thought 'leave for them to deal' but was encouraged by peeps on here to email. Send another email tonight with further details, you may just hear before your agent. x
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

But coconut macaroon, is that a drink? me thinks thats a biscuit, bad girl, drink first, food later!
Yep, it's a biccie, i've just eaten whole pack of six at 197 cals each, but don't stress as they were wheat and gluten free - that must mean they are healthy right? And the wine is made from grapes, so surely thats a portion of fruit?

Off to watch supernatural to eye up the male actors and hide behind cushions! GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW EVERYONE, 2 FULL ACKS COMING OUR WAY.

CAROLINE (FIT & HEALTHY AND FULL OF CALS)
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:10 am
Account Closed

Yep, it's a biccie, i've just eaten whole pack of six at 197 cals each, but don't stress as they were wheat and gluten free - that must mean they are healthy right? And the wine is made from grapes, so surely thats a portion of fruit?

Off to watch supernatural to eye up the male actors and hide behind cushions! GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW EVERYONE, 2 FULL ACKS COMING OUR WAY.

CAROLINE (FIT & HEALTHY AND FULL OF CALS)
I'm like that with Jammie dodgers, the whole packet gone before you can blink. I take the packet up to bed along with my book and suddenly they're gone???? I think the bedroom fairy eats them

Goodnight everyone, DizzyDame, you'll lock up won't you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.