Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:34 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
Hi all fellow Augustees,
Congrats to TMRE on visa grant and those who have finally been allocated a case officer !
Haven't been on since last week, had a long weekend in Marbella with hubby to celebrate my 40th aahhh !!!! Had a fab time, ate and drunk far too much and now have not a penny to my name.
I was just in the process of catching up on the weeks events of us Augustees on BE when my mobile rang- it was my agent telling me that we have a C.O and they've requested Meds & PCC's- Yeah !!!!!! Still can't quite believe it.
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the rest of you guys and especially for Mr.Benn and Mark & Gill that they get their full ack very ,very soon !!!!
Off to open the bubbly once kids are in bed and hubby home from golf.
Take Care All
Sarah
Fantastic news guys! You deserve it!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

harrycharlie will become famous soon enough

Hi harrycharlie,
you are right about the"strange feeling bit".I had resigned myself to not expecting a C.O for a good few months yet so quite shocked when I got the call.We also didn't realise we had a C.O until they requested meds & PCC's,I think we come to expect this great big announcement and when your using an agent (some of them) either don't keep you informed or up to date with events and hence when the announcement comes it's a bit of an anti climax.I've got to say I'm still in shock so god knows what I'll be like if and when we get the visa granted.
Good Luck with providing the rest of your info,lets hope it won't be too much longer before we get that golden ticket!!!
Hi sarah

its mad isn't it all this waiting and when you get a co it's like oh wonder when we will get a visa
Hope we don't get the same feeling when and if we actually get a visa, it must be because you have to wait so long you begin to feel it will never actually happen. We are hopefully heading for Melbourne aswell.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Hi all fellow Augustees,
Congrats to TMRE on visa grant and those who have finally been allocated a case officer !
Haven't been on since last week, had a long weekend in Marbella with hubby to celebrate my 40th aahhh !!!! Had a fab time, ate and drunk far too much and now have not a penny to my name.
I was just in the process of catching up on the weeks events of us Augustees on BE when my mobile rang- it was my agent telling me that we have a C.O and they've requested Meds & PCC's- Yeah !!!!!! Still can't quite believe it.
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the rest of you guys and especially for Mr.Benn and Mark & Gill that they get their full ack very ,very soon !!!!
Take Care All
Sarah

thats brilliant.... wont be too long now
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:01 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Hi all fellow Augustees,
we have a C.O and they've requested Meds & PCC's- Yeah !!!!!!
Well done you! How exciting! Hope the bubbly is flowing!

Love Vic X
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mottie
We've got another viewer coming to have a look at the house tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed these turn up!!!
woheyyy, great news!!! if they don't turn up give me their names ...

Hi all fellow Augustees,
Take Care All
Sarah
great news!!! there IS some things happening for the augustees -- slowly but steady!!!!

well, our news is .....

we've accepted an offer on the house
so we actually talked about getting shippers in for quotes and are discussing what to take and how to arrange everything.
and when to start emptying the garage and the loft
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:13 am
Just Joined

melliepoo is on a distinguished road

Now please tell me someone else has also done this, but been too ashamed to admit it!

Augustees on the BE timeline - those that were acknowledged during January are now at these stages-

43% have their visas

25% are with a CO

and

31% still have no CO or visa (me included - ack 11.01)

(Any teachers amongst you might have noted l have lost 1% in the calculation - l blame my daughters rather basic calculator!)

Please reassure me l am not the only one going mental...turning to drink...getting ratty and laughing hysterically at absolutely nothing...addicted to BE, PIO, BE timeline...welded to my laptop...compulsively checking emails...waking up my first thought is VISA...

Hopefully by the end of the month that 31% will be 0%

Good Luck Guys - you know who you are!

Mel
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

not me

harharhar going insanely mental
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

ROSEBABE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mullalloo
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA, TMRE

Hi, Don't know if anyone can help. Our meds arrived at LCU on 23 March, do you think they will be finalised yet? Or is it a bit early? Don't feel I can ask agent, always feel like I am hassling her. Starting to wish we had gone with Go Matilda now as hear such fab things about them and it is all their clients getting the Visas.[/SIZE]

Claire
hi, if its help you working out the processing time, my meds arrived at lcu 3rdmar and i emailed them last week and i had a reply today saying that they could confirm that it was processed on 28thmar and it was available to the case officer, i also rang adelaide the other night and they looked at the statue of my app and said it was up for review this week and i should hear within 2 weeks. hope this helps, i applied 10/08/07.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mOZzy
woheyyy, great news!!! if they don't turn up give me their names ...

great news!!! there IS some things happening for the augustees -- slowly but steady!!!!

well, our news is .....

we've accepted an offer on the house
so we actually talked about getting shippers in for quotes and are discussing what to take and how to arrange everything.
and when to start emptying the garage and the loft
That's great news.......hopefully it will all go through smoothly for you's.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:25 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TMRE
Good Morning Ladies and Gents. Text from a PJ less! Alan at 1.15am today Visa granted

Thanks Go Matilda

Fingers crossed for everyone else today
CONGRATULATIONS!
not finished reading the thread yet, not long in from work and poorly child to look after first so having a quick scan thru the thread. DizzyDame CONGRATS to your daughter also!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

harrycharlie will become famous soon enough

Someone asked when i lodged and what information i have been asked for but i have lost there message so here goes

Applied 15th August
Sent Pcc's 4th April
Medicals recieved 7th April

Have been asked for 4 years proof of earnings ( p60's, wage slips or bank statements)

Hope this helps
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
CONGRATS TRME. WHEN YOU THINKING OF GOING?

We got an email this morning saying that our families medicals had been received and successfully processed and are now available to our visa case officer.Does this mean we have a CO?

Thanks caroline
SNAP, was just about to ask the same????

We emailed the same night too didn't we and I got the exact same reply today.

Hmmmm, have we do you think?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by harrycharlie
Someone asked when i lodged and what information i have been asked for but i have lost there message so here goes

Applied 15th August
Sent Pcc's 4th April
Medicals recieved 7th April

Have been asked for 4 years proof of earnings ( p60's, wage slips or bank statements)

Hope this helps
Hi,

I see lee&Joanne have to do this as well..........How come?.......Did you have statuatory Declarations for jobs or what?

I have'nt heard of this before and was just wondering if this is standard practice.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Good luck Clare xxx
:

Ditto
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mullalloo
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA, TMRE

Hi, Don't know if anyone can help. Our meds arrived at LCU on 23 March, do you think they will be finalised yet? Or is it a bit early? Don't feel I can ask agent, always feel like I am hassling her. Starting to wish we had gone with Go Matilda now as hear such fab things about them and it is all their clients getting the Visas.[/SIZE]

Claire
I would say so going on our timeline of being processed within 11 days. Why don't you email for confirmation? Email addy,

[email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.