Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

cogratulations for your daughters visa let there be a lot more where that came from --- come on DIAC

Shippers are in as i type got a bit excited when the van rolled up

kathx
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:20 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question!

Do they always ask for payslips?? As we only have them for Hubby's current job! We did send all his references with our application as we enclosed all of his TRA correspondence (I mean the whole shebang). I feel a bit panicky now as I don't think we would be able to get backdates!

Oh by the way no CO for us this morning!

Loads of Love Claire x

Get them ready NOW and have them scanned in ready for CO!!

Hi Claire,
We were the same. We send LOADS of stuff for the TRA but they still looked for more evidence of employment. Our Case Officer looked for P60s for 2006/2007 and we sent him 6 payslips. Did the trick
Love
Irish Gal x
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Thanks for that. Feeling a bit better today. We have a lot going on at home. My mother-in-law passed away this morning after being very ill for the past two months (cancer) so I guess its just brings home how precious family is. I've already started printing out forms for the Contributory Parent Visa so we're both happier today. God, I don't know what I'll be like by the time we go.

I think my mother is just feeling a bit lonely, as there's 5 of us going - and my sister (5 of them too) are in Oz - and all she's left with is my brother who's on his own. And we all know girls are closer to their Mammys....

So you're off in 10 weeks time too. We're going out on the 26th June (fingers crossed). What a roller coaster of a week.
Thanks for the hugs - need loads
Irish Gal

So sorry to hear your sad news, must feel like your on a rollercoaster, as your emotions must be allover the place. Take comfort in knowing your in our thoughts. Sending hugs .
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dizzydame
Had to just check emails before going off this morning, guess what, my eldest daughter got her visa this morning.

what a good start to the week, keep them coming

GR8 NEWS CONGRATULATIONS , one down one to go, hope her waits not too long.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Had to just check emails before going off this morning, guess what, my eldest daughter got her visa this morning.

pass on our congratulations to your daughter
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:48 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Irish Gal - So sorry to hear your sad new, we send our condolences to you, your husband and your family.

Dizzydame - Congratulations to your daughter.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

((hugs)) Irish gal and family.

Congratulations to D.Dames Daughter
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:53 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Still no full acknowlegement for us.

Have had a response to our Post Lodgement Enquiry which says

"Your enquiry has been referred to the Administration & E-visa Support Unit
for their attention and appropriate action. You will receive a response
directly from that unit."

It took them 5 days to tell us they are passing it on to another unit, so none the wiser at the moment as to where everything stands or when we can expect an update.

Thank you everyone for your support and karma.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

My goodness been catching up on this thread for ages!
Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Thanks for that. Feeling a bit better today. We have a lot going on at home. My mother-in-law passed away this morning after being very ill for the past two months (cancer) so I guess its just brings home how precious family is. I've already started printing out forms for the Contributory Parent Visa so we're both happier today. God, I don't know what I'll be like by the time we go.

I think my mother is just feeling a bit lonely, as there's 5 of us going - and my sister (5 of them too) are in Oz - and all she's left with is my brother who's on his own. And we all know girls are closer to their Mammys....

So you're off in 10 weeks time too. We're going out on the 26th June (fingers crossed). What a roller coaster of a week.
Thanks for the hugs - need loads
Irish Gal
Really sorry to hear about your mother in law- hope your hubby is ok too xx (((((HUGS))))))

FANTASTIC! A great start to the week!!

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question!

Do they always ask for payslips?? As we only have them for Hubby's current job! We did send all his references with our application as we enclosed all of his TRA correspondence (I mean the whole shebang). I feel a bit panicky now as I don't think we would be able to get backdates!

Oh by the way no CO for us this morning!

Loads of Love Claire x
We did't get asked for any wage slips or p60. Hubby's only had one place of work so that could be why (been there 15 years).

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Still no full acknowlegement for us.

Have had a response to our Post Lodgement Enquiry which says

"Your enquiry has been referred to the Administration & E-visa Support Unit
for their attention and appropriate action. You will receive a response
directly from that unit."

It took them 5 days to tell us they are passing it on to another unit, so none the wiser at the moment as to where everything stands or when we can expect an update.

Thank you everyone for your support and karma.
Lots of luck with that Mr.Benn xxx You MUST hear something soon! xxx
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Mr Benn - have you tried phoning? it is a pain but may help?
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:17 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Mr Benn - have you tried phoning? it is a pain but may help?
We have not tired phoning yet! Will probably leave it a couple of days as the email they sent to say our enquiry had been passed on to the Administration & E-visa Support Unit was sent at just past 16.00 hrs today (their time) and as we all know their business hours are 09.00 'til 16.00 so hopefully (very very hopefully) it may grab someones attention first thing tomorrow!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

OK its rant time again!!!:curse:

Estate Agents just phoned up, the people that were supposed to be viewing our house today....have changed their minds aaaaarggghhhh!!!!!:curse::curse:

I feel like turning to drink already!!!!:curse:
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mottie
OK its rant time again!!!:curse:

Estate Agents just phoned up, the people that were supposed to be viewing our house today....have changed their minds aaaaarggghhhh!!!!!:curse::curse:

I feel like turning to drink already!!!!:curse:
don't you just hate when that happens?!?!?!? :curse:
i hope you haven't cleaned yet
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hi Mary (Mr Benn),

When we were waiting for our full ack we did a post lodgement enquiry & it came back that we were not on the system yet, and if you remember 29 Feb 08 we had an email saying that they hadn't received Paul's Skill Assessment (which was sent in with the application) so I scanned and emailed and faxed it through and we received our full ack on the 4 Mar 08, which when I double checked the email about the skills did already have our file ref number on it. So try not to panic I am sure they would have contacted you if anything was amiss, bet you money you will go straight to Case Officer this week!!

Irish Gal thinking of you and your family at this sad time!! Good luck my friends for more visas, co's and full acks this week, Oh yeah and house sales. Fortunately we are already in rented so IF and when we get the golden ticket we only have to give a months notice.

Speak soon!!

Loads of Love Claire x
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mOZzy
don't you just hate when that happens?!?!?!? :curse:
i hope you haven't cleaned yet

Oh yeah! House has been cleaned from top to bottom, oh well its ready for anybody else who might want to come and have a look!

Bloody credit crunch:curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.