Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:24 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by mullalloo
Oh god, sorry. I posted it twice.

Claire
You really sound stressed. God, I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown and we had our full ack in January - so I don't know how you are coping .

Am sending some karma to you - and hope you hear something VERY SOON.
Irish Gal x
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
Claire,

I took the advice you gave to the others - thanks! Here's hoping we hear something soon.

I can't believe how many emotions I'm going through every day!! I can go from being optimistic & excited first thing in the morning, to slightly pessimistic by the time lunchtime comes round, the further on in the afternoon we get I get more frustrated and this then turns to feeling a bit sad that we STILL have no full acknowledgement. So at this precise moment the optimism is going and the more pessimistic side of me is shining bright!!

Come on DIAC - it's my OH's birthday tomorrow please give us our file number - that would be a lovely present! In fact, if we're wishing for things PLEASE give us a CO!!

Yvonnex

Good Luck Yvonne & Paul hope you get your full ack tomorrow, that would be a great pressie!!

Know what you mean about the emotions I have to admit I thought you were describing me, I wake up feeling very optimistic but by night time I'm depressed and in need of a good drink!!

We've got our fingers crossed for you!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
You really sound stressed. God, I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown and we had our full ack in January - so I don't know how you are coping .

Am sending some karma to you - and hope you hear something VERY SOON.
Irish Gal x
Thanks Irish Gal

Karma is much appreciated along with a stiff drink, I am sure all will be fine. My biggest worry is that what the hell will I do with myself if/when we get our Visa. I will have to find something else to stress over.

Claire
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

shannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Hi Sarah and Andy,
We're heading for the East side of Melbourne (at the moment) cos that's where my sister is based. Having said that the property prices there have gone through the roof so are looking at Berwick now
How about you?
Irish Gal
Berwick is really nice and so is beaconsfield, cranburn, alot of irish here.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

We're still waiting for full ack. We got pre ack on 12/12/07.

I heard that the wait for a case officer is about 5 months - does anyone know if this is true?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:50 pm
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Luma

I heard that the wait for a case officer is about 5 months - does anyone know if this is true?

Oh God I hope not!

We had our pre-ack on 05/12/07 and got full ack just under 2 weeks ago, so shouldn't be long for you now!

Vickie X
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Hi Gang

Been for our meds and xrays today, everything okay (so far).........just got to wait for our bloods and Xrays to come back next week. Pretty painless medical really, not as bad as we thought and wound ourselves up about, but really glad they are out of the way now,......... BP both normal.....bloody miracle seeing as we had to battle the morning rush hour from Leeds to Huddersfield and be there at 9am!.......................had a lovely lunch at the pub after and let the kids run riot in the ball pool..........a good day we think, despite the small amount of our bank balance now being nearly £800 down!!

No news for us on the case officer front!, looks like things have stalled lately
well done, i thought the same (not as bad as i thought) it is a good feeling to get the out of the way, it's always in the back of your mind, 'will they find something wrong'. i'm still waiting for police checks to come back, should be anyday i think it's been about 35 days.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Luma

Oh No!!!! I hope thats not true!!:curse:
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Well I have been waiting 3 months for a CO so it wouldnt suprise me

No news here today...anyone at all?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Nothing for me neither, but only been waiting 2 weeks!:curse:

I hate all this wondering bout when, where, why etc. I've decided today that i'm gonna work towards finally getting off to OZ the first week of September. If i have an approx date at least i feel i can orgainize myself. Our house is under offer, looking into rented, meds next month so no reason why beginning of Sept can't happen!!

Does anyone think i'm being unrealistic? Banking on handing notice in start of August.........(can't wait for that day!!!!!!!!)

Mo
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:14 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mo33
Nothing for me neither, but only been waiting 2 weeks!:curse:

I hate all this wondering bout when, where, why etc. I've decided today that i'm gonna work towards finally getting off to OZ the first week of September. If i have an approx date at least i feel i can orgainize myself. Our house is under offer, looking into rented, meds next month so no reason why beginning of Sept can't happen!!

Does anyone think i'm being unrealistic? Banking on handing notice in start of August.........(can't wait for that day!!!!!!!!)

Mo
No, I think this is very realistic. We'd like to go in either June or September. I've seen lots of threads where people start to panic and wish they'd started stuff like this earlier. No harm in getting quotes on flights and shipping etc now.

Best of luck and hope you get co soon!
Irish Gal
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Who knows Mo - it really helps to have some sort of goal though doesnt it.

Why oh why did I go nose at July and September, July was really depressing in the fact that people allocated Co in December are just getting grants....I was hoping that this wait for CO was the long bit......September have had some progress this week

I just dont get why they dont work on the backlog and then they can just forget 136's ever existed! it makes perfect sense, doesnt it?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

If only!! Fingers crossed, won't be long for you now kid!!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh well, gonna get my finger out and sort out my wardrobe (s)!! of clothes, handbags, shoes etc!! The charity shops are gonna be bursting at the seams!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.