Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 7th 2008, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Gonnago
just so you are in good health I guess, for blood test etc.
We had our medicals on tuesday past and the blood test is only for HIV. I would go ahead and have a drink if so desired, I had a bottle of wine last friday night

Lynn xx
Old Mar 7th 2008, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Thanks guys - I'm going to blame my desire for a drink on the waiting game that we're all playing at the moment !!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 2:12 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TMRE
Finally. You can now relax, breath for a few minutes, compose yourself and get ready for the "where is my bl**dy CO" queue. Bet your already stressing. Have a good weekend!

Hi There Ratby Rascals,
Congrats. Although, I agree with TMRE. The delight soon wears off and you'll be cribbing by next week for your case officer!
Enjoy the weekend
Irish Gal
Old Mar 7th 2008, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

RATBY RASCALS will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Hi There Ratby Rascals,
Congrats. Although, I agree with TMRE. The delight soon wears off and you'll be cribbing by next week for your case officer!
Enjoy the weekend
Irish Gal
Hi Irish Gal,
Yes youre right just a weekend at that landmark, then to the bottom of the next pile for Monday morn
Old Mar 7th 2008, 2:45 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Okay - it is now going to be really obvious that I'm a total dingbat - but why does everybody stay away from alcohol for so long before their meds ??

Mine are on Monday - and it's Friday night !!!!!!
i intended to, but didn't, what with mothers day (well that was my excuse anyway) and the doc said why not... i dont think it makes a bit of difference.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 3:47 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Okay - it is now going to be really obvious that I'm a total dingbat - but why does everybody stay away from alcohol for so long before their meds ??

Mine are on Monday - and it's Friday night !!!!!!
think it's more a psycological thing as there is no reccomendation to lay off the blessed booze although I did for a week before
Old Mar 7th 2008, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by RATBY RASCALS
Here is an alert, it is lucky 7 for us just had a call from our agent and
yes we have finally Full Ack for app received on the 28th Aug.
I AM SO PLEASED,hang in there Yvonne and Paul,Mr Benn,SteveG and Hsherriff i am willing them on for you dont give up hope.
Congratulations!!!!
Welcome to the next queue!!!
I think I'm slowly going mad with all this waiting!! I need a drink!!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

I got an email today from my agent saying that she's still waiting on full ack. and c.o.'s for most of her August applicants, however she has already had some get their visa.

Apparantly there's no pattern to how they're are processing the applications - well, none that she can see anyway.

Here's hoping for good news for us all next week.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:34 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Just got an email to say that someone is interested in buying our house!!!!!! OH. MY. GOD!!!!

Please say a few prayers for me over the weekend that it'll all work out! I'll say a few rosaries for those of you who do

Melbourne, I know you've your medicals booked for next week but surely you can have a bottle tonight! Think of it, it won't show really if you were breathalised by the Gardai on Monday.... (any excuse)
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Just got an email to say that someone is interested in buying our house!!!!!! OH. MY. GOD!!!!

Please say a few prayers for me over the weekend that it'll all work out! I'll say a few rosaries for those of you who do

Melbourne, I know you've your medicals booked for next week but surely you can have a bottle tonight! Think of it, it won't show really if you were breathalised by the Gardai on Monday.... (any excuse)
Thats great news! We've got our fingers crossed for you!!

We've got the estate agents coming round next friday....hopefully all the painting and tidying up will be done by then!!!

Come on now Case Officers pull your fingers out!!! We need an extra good week next week
Old Mar 7th 2008, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Hi all

This is the first chance i have had to catch up this week, i can see its been a slow one. No CO for us either.

I was just wondering when are people planning to go to oz? we where hoping August, but i need to give 3 months notice when i get my visa.

Is it wishful thinking?

minibelle
Old Mar 7th 2008, 5:58 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

hi guys no news here.

Had a really crappy day, woke up to water over kitchen floor boilers gone so no hot water and had my 2 interviews this afternoon!!

First one was a 10 min chat and i was offered a job at royal adelaide in a+e, second one went on for an hour and a half!!! I feel like i have been properly grilled, except for the lack of spotlight wont find out for a few days if i have got that one (its the one i wanted really).

I also have a sinus infection and my head is pounding only just got in so off to bed with lemsip.

plus no visa news
Old Mar 7th 2008, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by vickie
No CO for us this morning- We've only had full ack for a week, how impatient am I?!

Going to start looking into doing our meds now- Any one from Surrey and had them done locally, I've found Heathrow and Kingston so far!

Thanks Vickie X
Hi Vickie!!

Depends where in Surrey you are, but I am going to the Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead (not far on the M25/M4??). There is a doctor there called Dr Russell who is an angel walking the earth!! I can give you more details.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
hi guys no news here.

Had a really crappy day, woke up to water over kitchen floor boilers gone so no hot water and had my 2 interviews this afternoon!!

First one was a 10 min chat and i was offered a job at royal adelaide in a+e, second one went on for an hour and a half!!! I feel like i have been properly grilled, except for the lack of spotlight wont find out for a few days if i have got that one (its the one i wanted really).

I also have a sinus infection and my head is pounding only just got in so off to bed with lemsip.

plus no visa news

hope you got your water sorted by now!! - fingers crossed for your job offer!
and i hope you'll feel better soon!!!

Originally Posted by minibelle
Hi all

This is the first chance i have had to catch up this week, i can see its been a slow one. No CO for us either.

I was just wondering when are people planning to go to oz? we where hoping August, but i need to give 3 months notice when i get my visa.

Is it wishful thinking?

minibelle
delicate question in our house - we wanted to go like in june. we only just found out that oh needs only 1 month notice instead of 3
we've signed up with EA today so fingers crossed that the housesale and the visa happen the same time ... and rather sooner than later
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

delicate question in our house - we wanted to go like in june. we only just found out that oh needs only 1 month notice instead of 3
we've signed up with EA today so fingers crossed that the housesale and the visa happen the same time ... and rather sooner than later [/QUOTE]

HELLO WE ARE HOPING TO GO IN SEPTEMBER DONT KNOW IF WE WILL OUR AGENT SENT OURS PAPER BASEDRECIEVED ON 2ND OCT SO DONT KNOW HOW LONG IS YOURS PAPER OR ONLINE

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.