Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by RATBY RASCALS
Here is an alert, it is lucky 7 for us just had a call from our agent and
yes we have finally Full Ack for app received on the 28th Aug.
I AM SO PLEASED,hang in there Yvonne and Paul,Mr Benn,SteveG and Hsherriff i am willing them on for you dont give up hope.
Well done! Great news folks
Mo x
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Oh why Oh why do we feel so SAD!
Please Mr CO, you're driving us MAD!
We filled in your forms and made our request,
All we want is to pass your test.

I drown my sorrows in australian plonk,
Can't even concentrate on my marital bonk!
Your spiders and bugs I shall not harm
(pass me the hoover & extra long arm!!)

Give us a YES and make us smile
Put a big tick against my file.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

hi fellow patient hopefuls
can anyone help me with a little issue
my wifes anmc skill assessment approval runs out in june ( when i applied i thought this left enough time) i have not front loaded pcc or meds
if i apply for nursing registration in one of the state does that mean i will not have to reapply for a new skill assessment?
or will i have to redo?
hope you guys can be as helpful as always
dankate
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Oh why Oh why do we feel so SAD!
Please Mr CO, you're driving us MAD!
We filled in your forms and made our request,
All we want is to pass your test.

I drown my sorrows in australian plonk,
Can't even concentrate on my marital bonk!
Your spiders and bugs I shall not harm
(pass me the hoover & extra long arm!!)

Give us a YES and make us smile
Put a big tick against my file.
at least someone's putting their waiting time to do some useful things - great job!!!

let's have a nice relaxing weekend everyone!
well, besides cleaning and tidying the house to get it ready for the hoards of viewers to come
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Barney99 will become famous soon enoughBarney99 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dankate
hi fellow patient hopefuls
can anyone help me with a little issue
my wifes anmc skill assessment approval runs out in june ( when i applied i thought this left enough time) i have not front loaded pcc or meds
if i apply for nursing registration in one of the state does that mean i will not have to reapply for a new skill assessment?
or will i have to redo?
hope you guys can be as helpful as always
dankate
Hi Dankate,

You use the ANMC assessment purely for your visa application, so as long as you have sent it, then that is fine!
However, If your wife wishes to register in OZ then it may be a good idea for her to register now as the ANMC will send her file to the state nursing board that you request. All the details in the file can then be used for her state registration.(SA for example will only cost $20 for her registration assessment)
If you yourself are also registering and your wife is the main visa applicant, then you don't have to go through the ANMC - just choose the state that you are registering in, send in your docs and pay the money!
Hope this is helpful!

Andy
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:08 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Barney99
Hi Dankate,

You use the ANMC assessment purely for your visa application, so as long as you have sent it, then that is fine!
However, If your wife wishes to register in OZ then it may be a good idea for her to register now as the ANMC will send her file to the state nursing board that you request. All the details in the file can then be used for her state registration.(SA for example will only cost $20 for her registration assessment)
If you yourself are also registering and your wife is the main visa applicant, then you don't have to go through the ANMC - just choose the state that you are registering in, send in your docs and pay the money!
Hope this is helpful!

Andy

andy that $20 is only for the assessment once assessed its about $150 and always expires in august every year so im waiting until hune to apply for mine otherwise it will run out if i get it now hope this helps x
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:43 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shellynelly
delicate question in our house - we wanted to go like in june. we only just found out that oh needs only 1 month notice instead of 3
we've signed up with EA today so fingers crossed that the housesale and the visa happen the same time ... and rather sooner than later
HELLO WE ARE HOPING TO GO IN SEPTEMBER DONT KNOW IF WE WILL OUR AGENT SENT OURS PAPER BASEDRECIEVED ON 2ND OCT SO DONT KNOW HOW LONG IS YOURS PAPER OR ONLINE[/QUOTE]

none of the august (136) are online couldn't be done.
I'm hoping to go in August so I can have 2 summers cos we must be due a good summer this year
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

I know it's too soon to look at flights but has anyone come across any really good deals yet?. Or recommend any to look at. We are considering the Birmingham/Manchester to Hong kong then Adelaide flight.

Joanne x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

hi everyone,yip the same, no full ack for us yet either,:curse: Hubby getting really worried now as we have sold house and come June if we dont have visa(which is likely) we will have to move in with my mother!! I have also handed my notice in at work and finish up next Thursday!! Think I will find this strange as I have worked since i left school!! Not sure what to expect!! Well maybe next week will bring good news for some more of us!! fingers crossed eh!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:33 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

The Australian Government announced last Wednesday that it needs a further 6000 skilled migrants by June 2008 - so let's hope they get through the August backlog and pass us all fast
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:47 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
I know it's too soon to look at flights but has anyone come across any really good deals yet?. Or recommend any to look at. We are considering the Birmingham/Manchester to Hong kong then Adelaide flight.

Joanne x
try Royal Brunei Airlines - not fancy, but certainly cheap
best deals are found online direct on their website

on another note...... anyone want a terrible-two-year-old?! grrrrrrrr.........
Old Mar 8th 2008, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine

on another note...... anyone want a terrible-two-year-old?! grrrrrrrr.........
Got one of my own who is potty training at the moment. Wish the house would sell then I wouldn't have to worry about little accidents on the floor. Did yours do the cute and nice until the switch got flicked to the permanent on position the day they turned 2
Old Mar 8th 2008, 1:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Thanks for the advice on flights
I have spent the last couple of hours doing research on Adelaide. Then decided to have a look at Melbourne.
With us having the option of living anywhere in Australia. It's difficult to make a final decision on where to settle down. Has anyone been to any of these destinations?. Any advice would be appreciated.

Joanne x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Barney99
Hi Dankate,

Hope this is helpful!

Andy
thank you very much, am i to understand that as long as the assessment is in date when they ack it will remain valid????
thanking you in advance
dankate
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:42 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dankate
thank you very much, am i to understand that as long as the assessment is in date when they ack it will remain valid????
thanking you in advance
dankate
oe your assessed as eligable for registration its valid for 2 years, then you can register at any time in that 2 yrs but registration always expires in august.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.