Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi Gang

Nothing for us today either, Meds booked for Wednesday so more tense about that at the mo than a case officer/full ack drought, Cant take my mind off the "What if they find something wrong.............." factor, I guess if/once we clear the meds hurdle then we will be seriously chomping at the bit!!

Theres a big box of Maltesers here for the first case officer that picks up our file!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

As usual nowt for us today either!

Below is the reply from our agent after I vented my frustration at the wait and lack of information.

"On the application receipting email in December it stated we would hear in 12 weeks, this is up tomorrow. If tomorrow I have not received a full acknowledgement letter I will email DIAC to chase the application, unfortunately we can not chase applications if they are within the most recent timescale that DIAC provide. They have also stated on their weekly processing times that they are acknowledging applications received on the 27th August, yours was received on the 29th.

There are other people in the same boat as you and with the application being receipted I am confident that it has not been lost. I do not suspect there are any problems with your application as there are other people in the same boat as you and you are within the processing time stated above.

I fully understand your concerns and it has been some months since the application has been lodged with not a lot of correspondence from DIAC however I would like to reassure you at this point with DIAC this is not unusual frustrating as that is. When you were initially signed on these types of visas were taking 6-8 months from the point of lodgement of the application and yes, that was with the MODL applications being prioritised. Unfortunately the new processes have slowed down the processing more than we could have predicted.

As soon as I hear anything from DIAC I will be in touch."

That's pretty much it - the only thing to come out of this email is that I thought we'd lodged on 24th August where in fact it was 29th - GREAT!

Yvonnex
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
As usual nowt for us today either!

Below is the reply from our agent after I vented my frustration at the wait and lack of information.

"On the application receipting email in December it stated we would hear in 12 weeks, this is up tomorrow. If tomorrow I have not received a full acknowledgement letter I will email DIAC to chase the application, unfortunately we can not chase applications if they are within the most recent timescale that DIAC provide. They have also stated on their weekly processing times that they are acknowledging applications received on the 27th August, yours was received on the 29th.

There are other people in the same boat as you and with the application being receipted I am confident that it has not been lost. I do not suspect there are any problems with your application as there are other people in the same boat as you and you are within the processing time stated above.

I fully understand your concerns and it has been some months since the application has been lodged with not a lot of correspondence from DIAC however I would like to reassure you at this point with DIAC this is not unusual frustrating as that is. When you were initially signed on these types of visas were taking 6-8 months from the point of lodgement of the application and yes, that was with the MODL applications being prioritised. Unfortunately the new processes have slowed down the processing more than we could have predicted.

As soon as I hear anything from DIAC I will be in touch."

That's pretty much it - the only thing to come out of this email is that I thought we'd lodged on 24th August where in fact it was 29th - GREAT!

Yvonnex
Yvonne, At least it sheds a little light on it for you, that people are not jumping you in the queue?..............chin up and it will come very soon Im sure, its hard but try and keep as sane as possible.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Ive used this one before, but for all those luverly case officers reading the thread here, please listen verrrrrrrrry carefully........................look into my eyes, my eyes, not around the eyes, the eyes..............Your under!!!!............................when you come to work in the morning, everybody elses files will be invisible to you apart from ours which will be on the desk all by itself, you will, I repeat will then grant my visa................oh and that 10 years stretch we did in prison on our PCC was for throwing a sweet wrapper on the floor............1,2,3................your back in the room!!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:52 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

I'll be keeping this one for future reference... now, where's my husband? I feel like he should treat me to a takeaway and a bottle of vino tonight....
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:55 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Ive used this one before, but for all those luverly case officers reading the thread here, please listen verrrrrrrrry carefully........................look into my eyes, my eyes, not around the eyes, the eyes..............Your under!!!!............................when you come to work in the morning, everybody elses files will be invisible to you apart from ours which will be on the desk all by itself, you will, I repeat will then grant my visa................oh and that 10 years stretch we did in prison on our PCC was for throwing a sweet wrapper on the floor............1,2,3................your back in the room!!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

I love it!!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:42 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Hi Gang

Nothing for us today either, Meds booked for Wednesday so more tense about that at the mo than a case officer/full ack drought, Cant take my mind off the "What if they find something wrong.............." factor, I guess if/once we clear the meds hurdle then we will be seriously chomping at the bit!!

Theres a big box of Maltesers here for the first case officer that picks up our file!
Which docs you using for your meds?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paul30
Which docs you using for your meds?
Huddersfield on Wednesday - Day off work and we hope to have kids back at school for 1pm.................then its off to the pub for lunch and the first pint for three weeks!!! hope its in celebration, not sorrow
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

She is lying to you it was for apple scrumping, and the apple just coincidently had a car attached to it at the time. The CO only has to looked back through the thread to find where you admitted it. Oh and by the way my offer of a bottle of champers made the other day tops your £1.99 box of maltesers
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:53 am
Beach Bum

paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Huddersfield on Wednesday - Day off work and we hope to have kids back at school for 1pm.................then its off to the pub for lunch and the first pint for three weeks!!! hope its in celebration, not sorrow
same as me then meds at lindley then straight into hospital for x-rays (just try and stay relaxed for BP and everything else is fine doc I had was really nice and chatty which helped
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes we are at Lindley too, we did a dummy run last week so we know where we are going - takes the stress out of it eh!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:58 am
Beach Bum

Yes we are at Lindley too, we did a dummy run last week so we know where we are going - takes the stress out of it eh!
until you get there and try to park (me being an idiot tried hospital car park no luck and came out above the docs so missed thier carpark which I could have easily parked in) it's a night mare at hospital and on roadside
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paul30
until you get there and try to park (me being an idiot tried hospital car park no luck and came out above the docs so missed thier carpark which I could have easily parked in) it's a night mare at hospital and on roadside
Sp park straight inside their own car park????, thanks for the tip!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:04 am
Beach Bum

Sp park straight inside their own car park????, thanks for the tip!
you're welcome

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.