Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 24th 2008, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by woodview
Just opened my email and can't quite beleive it. I am still shaking

We got the grant letter.

Brisbane here we come.

Woooooppppeeeeeeeeeee
Oh WOW .... I cant believe it our first Augustee visa!!!!

Thats fantastic

Good luck with the wedding what a great present!!!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

congratulations on being the first augustee golden ticket, can't imagine how that feels although hope to soon, have you got to sell before you move? So pleased for you all we have our meds on the 11 feb, it is really exciting that things are starting to move quicker but almost scary at the same time as we have so much to do but not much time, not that i'm complaining though. no way! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DIAC .
Old Jan 24th 2008, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Oh Wow, Thats amazing, all our congratulations, well done on being the first!!!

We got our Full-Ack Today Its a fantastic feeling and relief knowing we are now valid, It was actually dated yesterday, So I guess our agent was swamped with them and its took a while to inform everybody - We dont mind that at all

Good luck to everyone, they are coming through thick and fast!!! woooo-hoooooooo
congratulations, i new it!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

Ozbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Congratulations on your VISA grant, how exciting! just thought I'd mention as i have been looking through other forums and I discovered amazingly somebody on Aussiemove.com has got there visa today also who applied on the 10th of August! they had done a tra so I assume it is also a 136 visa!! so it could be anyone of us anyday who will get the next grant!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Oh Wow, Thats amazing, all our congratulations, well done on being the first!!!

We got our Full-Ack Today Its a fantastic feeling and relief knowing we are now valid, It was actually dated yesterday, So I guess our agent was swamped with them and its took a while to inform everybody - We dont mind that at all

Good luck to everyone, they are coming through thick and fast!!! woooo-hoooooooo
have you had/booked your medicals yet?
i'm gonna get on the phone tomorrow and start to get some prices, and get them booked. probertbly for the beginning of march (give me time to save a bit more cash!).
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Evening, thought you lot were going to go on chat tonight.
If anybody is interested i am still in chat room.

Joanne x
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

sorry im still working, (the pleasures of being a hairdresser). tomorrow i'll be able to. x
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

OK Hairart, we will have to get some more to come and chat. I've just had a friendly natter with Mozzy

Joanne
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

TO ALL YOU AUGUSTEES OUT THERE. LISTEN UP

ON THE 25/01/08 AT 8PM. HAIRART AND JOANNE WILL BE ON LIVE CHAT.
PLEASE JOIN US.

Last edited by Lee and Joanne; Jan 24th 2008 at 8:18 am. Reason: WRONG DATE
Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:45 am
Life Part 2

Paul&Aly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shabee

Meds done today. cost for 4 of us was 310 quid.
Going to arrange my own courier as it will save money. We hope to get them sent Mon. or Tue.

Great news on CO's today!
Shabee
x
Blimey that's very cheap for 4 of you - well done
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne

PLEASE JOIN US.
I will give it ago, i have never done it before.

see you all at 8pm

minibelle
Old Jan 24th 2008, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

PLEASE JOIN US.
I've never done it before either but I'll have a go see you at 8!!

How sad am I--I've just got up and the first thing I've done is check my emails and then come on here!!!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Mottie
I've never done it before either but I'll have a go see you at 8!!

How sad am I--I've just got up and the first thing I've done is check my emails and then come on here!!!

Oh. and me too, how sad!!

PLEASE JOIN US.
Never done it before, so will try and be around too!!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Oh no me too

Is anyone still waiting for pre or full ack?

Still waiting Come on DIAC please send me some news.

CONGRATULATIONS to woodview wow you must feel so amazing right now, and everyone else.

KEEP EM COMING DIAC
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mottie
Hi ya

When we get that golden visa we'll be heading for Perth (Mandurah area)

Good Luck to everyone!!

Hi Mottie

We too will be heading for Mandurah. Loved it there, we had reccie in Oct 07.
When are you hopeing to go and what suburb?

We liked San Remo, Meadow Springs, Dawesvile and falcon, not sure which one yet as we will rent to start with.

Sorry for being nosey but we might be neighbours

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.