Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi all,

Things sure seem to be moving for the Augustees, lets hope it continues.

Good luck to everyone.

Oh, by the way who is going out to Perth, seen a lot on thread of peeps going to East coast, anyone going NOR in Perth????
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Jox_co
Hi all,

Things sure seem to be moving for the Augustees, lets hope it continues.

Good luck to everyone.

Oh, by the way who is going out to Perth, seen a lot on thread of peeps going to East coast, anyone going NOR in Perth????

Hi ya

When we get that golden visa we'll be heading for Perth (Mandurah area)

Good Luck to everyone!!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

woodview is an unknown quantity at this point

Just opened my email and can't quite beleive it. I am still shaking

We got the grant letter.

Brisbane here we come.

Woooooppppeeeeeeeeeee
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by woodview

We got the grant letter.

Brisbane here we come.

Woooooppppeeeeeeeeeee
OMG _ well done!! Enjoy your new life downunder!!
xx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

We got the grant letter.

Brisbane here we come.

Woooooppppeeeeeeeeeee

FANTASTIC NEWS CONGRATULATIONS

Enjoy your newlife downunder

I think your the 1st August applicant to get grant.

Heres hoping the rest of you August apps are not too far behind good luck all

Suexx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

woodview is an unknown quantity at this point

Just found out why it happened, Dad has been sleeping with my Agent!

Well Done MUM how can I ever thankyou enough,xxxxxx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

We got the grant letter.

Brisbane here we come.

Woooooppppeeeeeeeeeee
WHAT,WHERE,WHO WHAT!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD! THAT IS WONDERFULL!

I bet u cant believe it! Like I said before WONDERFULL

Love Shabee
xxx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

Hey woodview, massive congratulations on winnin g the race to be first to grant status! And your prize is............drum roll if you please.........................a life in the sun down under you lucky people, .Im so excited for you, mainly because my application date is the same as yours so im waiting for the postie to turn up so i can mug him for my mail!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

GOOD MORNING! EVERYBODY
ITS FINALLY HAPPENED

WE HAVE OUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Rang Lee at work this morning. His reaction has left my ears ringing. LOL. You would think we had the golden ticket.

Joanne and Lee xx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

We got the grant letter.

Brisbane here we come.

Woooooppppeeeeeeeeeee

fantastic news!!
so pleased for you, congratulations!! xx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
GOOD MORNING! EVERYBODY
ITS FINALLY HAPPENED

Rang Lee at work this morning. His reaction has left my ears ringing. LOL. You would think we had the golden ticket.

Joanne and Lee xx
i told you
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
GOOD MORNING! EVERYBODY
ITS FINALLY HAPPENED

Joanne and Lee xx
Lol

Yes it is a good feeling! Congratulations.

I think we should all meet up in the chat room tonight. I will be there at 8pm if anyone wants to join me
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Simpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really nice

Congratulations on the first (?) Augustee visa grant, lets hope this is a sign that things are moving forward for all the pre-sept visas. Good luck everyone
x
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

We got the grant letter.

Brisbane here we come.

Woooooppppeeeeeeeeeee
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Wooo hoooooo !!!!!

All the very best with your new life down under xxxx

Alison x
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:21 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Cngratulations to the first people to get visa grant letter so so pleased for you , lets hope there will soon be moreto follow x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.