Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by shabee
Thanks Jayne but it was the email address I was after. Will go and see if I can find it.
Thanks again
Shabee

Sorry, me being dumb!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
OMG i had better get there quick or there will be no houses left

anyway i am sure lot would much prefer the gold coast or perth (looks slightly worried at houses prices about to rise lol)
we'll save you one dont worry

kathx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

shabee if you have an agent than to them. if you go it alone you'll have to wait for your CO and email it to him/her. hth
i think ....
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
WOW!!!!! Congratulations Alison, thats fantastic news!........keep em coming, well done and heres to your visa
Thanks to everyone for the kind words.
I sometimes feel as if us August applicants have had a really hard slog to get this far !!

September applicants seem to have had an easy time of it in comparison and I reckon that us Augustees are made of super tough stuff and are destined to succeed !!

Here's to success !!!

Alison
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Caddy the cat lover
Got a case officer today !!!

Woo hooo !!!!

Timeline so far is:
136 MODL sent on 03/08/07
Arrived ASPC on 06/08/07
Pre Ack 06/11/07
Full Ack 02/01/08
Case officer allocated 22/01/08 !!!!

Sent for PCC's in November, back in January and e-mailed to CO today (scanned and attached as PDF)
Meds were done on 09/01/08

Just waiting for the ok now !!

Things are really moving for us Augustees !!!

Good luck to everyone still in the land of limbo xxx

Alison
Congratulations

No news for us

minibelle
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Just waiting for Doctors to ring me back to book medicals. Thought you would like a peek at the prices. OUCH!

Price list excluding VAT

Item Unit Cost
Adult Exam (11 years plus)
£95.00
Child Exam (under 11 years)
£75.00
Chest X-Ray
£80.00
Blood Test HIV
£25.00
Blood Test Hep B
£25.00
Blood Test Hep C
£35.00
Postage to London
£8.00
Postage to Australia
£10.00
Courier to Sydney
£15.00

Joanne x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Just waiting for Doctors to ring me back to book medicals. Thought you would like a peek at the prices. OUCH!

Price list excluding VAT

Item Unit Cost
Adult Exam (11 years plus)
£95.00
Child Exam (under 11 years)
£75.00
Chest X-Ray
£80.00
Blood Test HIV
£25.00
Blood Test Hep B
£25.00
Blood Test Hep C
£35.00
Postage to London
£8.00
Postage to Australia
£10.00
Courier to Sydney
£15.00

Joanne x
We paid £55 for our 12 year old's medical. Child rate went up to 15!. Just found out that our medicals have gone of to Sydney without the FRN. They were keeping them until 20th but we phoned and said we hadn't got it yet could they keep them for a bit longer. No problem just let us know when it arrives. Phone call earlier to say mix up in communication means they went off on Monday. Agent not happy neither are we
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Sorry to hear about the mix up with your medicals. They should be ok. It's up to them to chase it up and make sure they don't get mis-laid. Where did you go for yours? Prices are better.

Joanne x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hear about the mix up with your medicals. They should be ok. It's up to them to chase it up and make sure they don't get mis-laid. Where did you go for yours? Prices are better.

Joanne x
We are in Kent, a bit far for you to go though! Worst thing that could happen is to repeat them, would be another £500 to pay out but in the grand scheme of a better life it will be worth it.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:19 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Got full Ack today. app rec'd on 17 Aug. Lets hope I'm not the only one
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

got my full ack today too!!
another excuse to celebrate i think
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:56 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hairart
got my full ack today too!!
another excuse to celebrate i think

Congratulations! We received our this morning too.

They seem to be catching up at long last! Now on to the next stage: trying to sell my house
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Congratulations! We received our this morning too.

They seem to be catching up at long last! Now on to the next stage: trying to sell my house
yes that is a bit of a worry (selling the house that is), the way thing are going. i need to book medicals and get pcc's next, i thought i would get them first then put the house on the market
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Does this mean you can book your medicals now? Do you have a file number etc?

Joanne x
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Does this mean you can book your medicals now? Do you have a file number etc?

Joanne x
yes, however you can wait for them to be requested, which is what your case officer does when you get one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.