Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Congratulations on you Visa Grant Zambia.

Congratulations on you CO Gnarrabup.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thanks Irish Gal, ClaretandBlue (hope you're getting some sleep!) , the two Carolines, the two Vicky's, Melbourne and Mary (Mr benn) for your wishes!

We started packing up last night and it has started to sink in - after the wedding was such a lovely day we started qustionning whether we are doing to right thing - only natural I suppose after such an emotional day. But we are staying focused as we have been planning this for 18 months and believe it is the right thing to do for us as a family! (despite my mother trying to tell all our wedding guests that we should stay!!)

We're off to buy suitcases with our wedding money at the weekend!!

Good news bout the aussie dollar gong up too!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Congrats on CO Gnarrabub
Congrats on visa Signouror and Zambia

Caroline
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

ausscrazy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mnicona
Stupid question I know....but how do I access the timeline database? I don't see a link anywhere?

Thanks
Hi Minicona, Its not a silly question. If you are talking about this frum's timeline then this is the link http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visagrants.php. All the best.
Cheers
Ausscrazy
Old Jul 31st 2008, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Originally Posted by huiyin
18 months waiting for 138 subclass... It is really long time for me...I depress when I hear this new from Nix....
I am depressed right there alongside you !!!! It would be so much easier if we simply KNEW how long it would be so that we could do some planning.....it is the never-endingness of it all that is so hard. Each month you think you will hear something, and that month comes and goes.....
Old Jul 31st 2008, 2:25 am
Just Joined

ashifkadiwal is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
I am depressed right there alongside you !!!! It would be so much easier if we simply KNEW how long it would be so that we could do some planning.....it is the never-endingness of it all that is so hard. Each month you think you will hear something, and that month comes and goes.....
Hello Nix and Mike,
This is Ashif Kadiwal From India..I have applied for SIR 495 E-lodge Online Visa Application on 20th August 2007. But still there is no response from ASPC. Still I dont have CO..I met my agent today & he told me that due to heavy load of visa application in august 2007. It will take 2-3 Months to finalize the visa process for August applicants..So I think we have no choice except waiting for our visa..Just faith in god everything will be fine..& concentrate on current Job.
Thanks
Ashif Kadiwal
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hello My Lovelies,

Congrats on Visas and CO's this week, I know there have not been that many!!

Lindsayc,

May I wish you and your new hubby all the luck in the world for your new life together as a very happy married couple, and remember your may feel anxious about whether you are doing the right thing YOU ARE!! It will be a fantastic experience and future for your both.

Nix and Mike,

We are going on a 138 and so did Irish Gal, I really believe it is pot luck as to how quick it gets processed, if you remember we had loads of problems with the meds and we got our visa on 1st July and our application was lodged on 27th Aug 07, if you look back to when your full ack was as that is the date your application started getting processed at all. Hang in there Hun it can't be too much longer!!

Irish Gal,

Thrilled that you feel soo at me home already and have made and adopted lots of friends and thanks for the tip on the undies I will be doing a major stock up on the Hopkins Undies status!!

Sold quite a few items in the house this week as I advertised in the local paper for House Clearance so all the bigger items are gone now!!

Speak again soon!

Loads of Love Claire & Gang xx
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Updated:

WAITING FOR CO
-----------------

Nix and Mike
the2ofus
sydney_india
huiyin
sudhan
madhavshastri
ashifkadiwal
Waiting Kills
dasalcedo

COLLATING INFO - PCC/MEDS ETC
---------------------------------

HSherriff
claretandblue
Saint Hornet
Gnarrabup

WAITING FOR VISA GRANT
-------------------------

Dinnerdash
Myfitnes1

IN VISA LAND
-------------
Sigourner
Zambia
Melbourne

Any one notice what's changed above !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Updated:

WAITING FOR CO
-----------------

Nix and Mike
the2ofus
sydney_india
huiyin
sudhan
madhavshastri
ashifkadiwal
Waiting Kills
dasalcedo

HSherriff
claretandblue
Saint Hornet
Gnarrabup

WAITING FOR VISA GRANT

Dinnerdash
Myfitnes1

IN VISA LAND
-------------
Sigourner
Zambia
Melbourne

OMG MELBOURNE YOU GOT YOUR VISA. SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU. CONGRATS AND ABOUT TIME TOO HUN

Will be having a glass of wine on your behalf tonight.

Caroline
Old Jul 31st 2008, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Updated:

WAITING FOR CO
-----------------

Nix and Mike
the2ofus
sydney_india
huiyin
sudhan
madhavshastri
ashifkadiwal
Waiting Kills
dasalcedo

HSherriff
claretandblue
Saint Hornet
Gnarrabup

WAITING FOR VISA GRANT

Dinnerdash
Myfitnes1

IN VISA LAND
-------------
Sigourner
Zambia
Melbourne

Fantastic news How sneekey changing the list like that
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

I now know what everyone else has said about having mixed emotions - am actually calm/freaking out at the same time.

Thanks for the gratz !!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

I now know what everyone else has said about having mixed emotions - am actually calm/freaking out at the same time.

Thanks for the gratz !!
Having a glass of wine for you can't wait to have the same feelings
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Congratulations Melbourne!!!! You must be over the moon

I'll have a glass of champers for you at the weekend!!! Got 4 bottles to drink

Thanks for your wishes Claire - we're off 31st August so just couple days before you - we have started to pack and declutter too - strange feeling isn't it!! But it's the tidiest we've been for a while
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Congratulations Melbourne

minibelle
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

You're as bad as me C&B - it's only JUST past 6pm !!!! (The time when I officially allow myself a glass - or bottle .....).

Am still in work - won't get out of here for a while yet - however have rung OH and told him it's a takeaway for us tonight !!!!

Oh yeh - and a bottle, or two !!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:02 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there

Sorry I was off but not on this during the day

No Im in the UK so no high risk about me also on a 136 MODL

Applied 31/08/07
Pre ack in 28/03/08
Further details requested 03 /05/08
meds requested 06/06/08
Visa grant 28/07/08

Thanks for the good will folks have to start wrapping up our lives here now ...have done nothing as did not expect the visa for ages.

Congrats to fellow visa grants.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.