AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 4th 2008, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Good evening everyone.

We have both been off work today, dropped the kids off at school and then posted our passports off special delivery to Australia house, we will feel the enormity for real the day they are returned with the magic stickers in
We have also requested today by post a new account application form from the bank we have chosen so we can transfer funds and deffo decided that we will fly 24th October just before our car insurance expires. Just got to book flights, and Singapore & Emirates look favourite so far from Manchester.
We have also bought lots of things to ship today (bedding, clothes, towels etc etc) so we can start organising ready for our arrival.........lots to do and plenty to sort but made our first dent in it all today so a bit of a milestone!

Good luck everyone for the rest of the week, hope you get the news you need to clear the next stage
Old Jun 4th 2008, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELBOURNE !!!! ENJOY !!!!!!

Mozzy- So sorry to hear your bad news re: contract exchange on house, what a real low thing to do, what goes around comes around so lets hope they get what's owed to them soon !

Take care all and wish the rest of you still waiting some goood news soon !
Old Jun 4th 2008, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Melbourne
It's my birthday today - so I really was hoping it might be lucky Wednesday for us - but obviously it's not going to be !! Oh well - onwards and upwards.

MoZzy - how are you today ?
Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
Mozzy- So sorry to hear your bad news re: contract exchange on house, what a real low thing to do, what goes around comes around so lets hope they get what's owed to them soon !
thank you guys- we are hanging in there! have told EA of our decission around noon and haven't heard back from them yet ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Melbourne!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your white wine and have one for me (i am on antib's )
Old Jun 4th 2008, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Melbourne
It's gonna be a couple of bottles of Ozzie white tonight - already chillin in the fridge (I like to plan ahead) - just don't know about the dinner - have a sales call at 5.30 so won't get home til around 7pm - would like to think there'll be something ready to put on the table by then - keep your fingers crossed for me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELBOURNE and enjoy your wine.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

happy birthday Melbourne
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Happy Birthday Melbourne - have a good un

Caroline
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Mozzy- sorry to hear about the sale, hope you hear some good news soon

Melbourne - Happy birthday , its mine on saturday i will be 30 cant believe my 20's have disappeared.

Hope you all hear some good news soon

minibelle
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

I forgot to tell you all, i have had an email from my agent, my passports are in the post, with my visas attached. Cant believe its the last stage now

minibelle
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mOZzy
unfortunately we have bad news. we were all ready for exchange and today our estate agent called me that the buyers have reduced the offer by K40 :curse: - because of market fallen so much ..blablabla ....
it's not meant to be
There is no doubt in our mind that these people are snakey b*****ds, but I'm sure that in Adelaide properties are dropping just as much! Keep your chin up
Good Luck...........sending you some well deserved karma!!!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Good evening everyone.

We have both been off work today, dropped the kids off at school and then posted our passports off special delivery to Australia house, we will feel the enormity for real the day they are returned with the magic stickers in
We have also requested today by post a new account application form from the bank we have chosen so we can transfer funds and deffo decided that we will fly 24th October just before our car insurance expires. Just got to book flights, and Singapore & Emirates look favourite so far from Manchester.
We have also bought lots of things to ship today (bedding, clothes, towels etc etc) so we can start organising ready for our arrival.........lots to do and plenty to sort but made our first dent in it all today so a bit of a milestone!

Good luck everyone for the rest of the week, hope you get the news you need to clear the next stage
#

Congtaulations babybooo and anyone else who has heard, sorry haven't logged on for a few days now so if i've missed anyone i'm so very sorry but load s of congrats anyway.

We're going to go with Singapore or Emirates from man, we're hoping the house sells really quick but with the housing market the way it is who knows.

Originally Posted by minibelle
I forgot to tell you all, i have had an email from my agent, my passports are in the post, with my visas attached. Cant believe its the last stage now

minibelle
Go for it girl that's great news

good luck for everyone for the house sales.

Mozzy, so sorry to hear about your house sale, think 40K is really taking the p1$$ though, the houseing market nationally might be a bit miserable but that is just not reflective of the northern region at all. Mind you one EA valued ours the other day at over 10K less than one that was sold across the road last year and even had the cheek to say that we'd accept any reasonable offer around that price - h3ll no, were going to have a look at other EA, i mean we aren't being unrealistic at all and we want the best price for our house possible. it isn't too mcuh to ask is it?

Good luck for a better offer and sale chick
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Ozbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Well can't quite believe it after 1 year and 4 months we are finally going we fly on the new A380 with Singapore Airlines and arrive in Perth saturday afternoon! To begin our new life down under! It has been the most emotional weeks of our lives saying goodbye to all our family and friends, and we really hope it will all be worth it! A big thank you for all of the advice you August people have given us and chatting on here and having daily reads of the August thread is what has kept us going! and best of luck to all of you still waiting for visa's! And congratulations to you all that have just been granted your visa! we will still keep on the site to get info and have a chat! Cheers x p.s next time we post it will be from our rental house in Forrestfield near perth ( how wierd is that!!!)
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

how exciting!!!!!!!! Congrats on finally getting there - so well deserved!!!!

i do hope you'll come back on here and give us a detailed update
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ozbound08
Well can't quite believe it after 1 year and 4 months we are finally going we fly on the new A380 with Singapore Airlines and arrive in Perth saturday afternoon! To begin our new life down under! It has been the most emotional weeks of our lives saying goodbye to all our family and friends, and we really hope it will all be worth it! A big thank you for all of the advice you August people have given us and chatting on here and having daily reads of the August thread is what has kept us going! and best of luck to all of you still waiting for visa's! And congratulations to you all that have just been granted your visa! we will still keep on the site to get info and have a chat! Cheers x p.s next time we post it will be from our rental house in Forrestfield near perth ( how wierd is that!!!)
OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh, I bet you are so excited Have a great flight and can't wait to hear about your new life in Australia

Lynn xx
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

have a good flight and i'm sure it will be worth it, just keep positive,
and enjoy your new life in Australia. x
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:25 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Have a safe journey and good luck with you new life down under.

Keep us posted as to how you get on.

Mary

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.