Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
my tunnel only has a red light at the end

stop ....go no further and turn around.

i better go before i depress everyone

goodnight
We'll stay and keep you company as we are in limboville waiting until the baby is born before we can apply for meds. Keep your chin up, good things come to those who wait
Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

Hi all fellow Augustees,
Hope you are all well.We seem to have had a run of bad luck on this thread lately.
Mozzy- chin up girl,I am a true believer in things happenning for a reson-stick to your guns on house price (besides we need all the money we can get when we "eventually" get to "the other side") Another buyer WILL come along !

Dinnerdash-hope you manage to get to the bottom of mr.dinnerdash's problem (if there is one)we'll still be here too so you'll not be alone.

Good Luck to the rest of you guys-surely we are due some good news soon.

Claire-glad to see the xrays were couriered in record time-keeping everything crossed for you !

Quick question if anyone can help- we need to get meds couriered to Sydney-who is the best & cheapest (in that order) and what sort of money are we talking to do this?
DHL reckon about £50- is this about right or should I shop around?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
Hi all fellow Augustees,

Quick question if anyone can help- we need to get meds couriered to Sydney-who is the best & cheapest (in that order) and what sort of money are we talking to do this?
Does the doc not take care of that for you? i know ours did.

Lynn xx
Old Jun 6th 2008, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

perth bound is on a distinguished road

DHL reckon about £50- is this about right or should I shop around?[/QUOTE]

Our doctors sent ours by courier, was all included in the meds price. I am sure that you are not to send them yourself, infact I don't think you are supposed to have them at all. Could be wrong, but that was the case for us.
I am sure someone will be along with a definate answer for you soon.
Good Luck.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi Peeps
Mozzy - how you feeling today? This housing sh*te couldn't have come at a worse time for us lot, but don't let it beat you. EA agents are forcing house prices down as they are desperate. The EA that come round this week suggested we drop further - making mine one of the cheapest 4 bed detached in the village and yet in my opinion it is better than a lot of others, so they can get lost I'm not giving it away.
Good luck everyone

Caroline
you are certainly right there!!! no worse time than now to emmigrate!!!
BUT we won't give up

Mozzy- chin up girl,I am a true believer in things happenning for a reson-stick to your guns on house price (besides we need all the money we can get when we "eventually" get to "the other side") Another buyer WILL come along !

thanks! i count on you to send THAT buyer my way

and re the meds: you can organise a courier to go to the doc you've had them done and pick them up there and then. - don't know any though because ours just sent them via royal mail spec. delivery - was ok for us!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

ours went by courier, arranged by docs, and that was £50 or it could have gone by post for £25, but we wanted peace of mind, and tracked them all the way to Sydney
Old Jun 6th 2008, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

OMG - was about to book flights there to brisbane and thought I'd got a great deal for 3 ad, 1 ch - £1551. Had input our details and was about to put in cc number when I realized infact it was £15051

I can't imagine what I would have done if I hadn't seen it.

Lynn xx
Old Jun 6th 2008, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

That's what I'd call a close shave !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

RATBY RASCALS will become famous soon enough

Hi all fellow Augustees,
Hope you are all well.We seem to have had a run of bad luck on this thread lately.

Dinnerdash-hope you manage to get to the bottom of mr.dinnerdash's problem (if there is one)we'll still be here too so you'll not be alone.

Good Luck to the rest of you guys-surely we are due some good news soon.

Claire-glad to see the xrays were couriered in record time-keeping everything crossed for you !

We used FEDX they were about £40 and you could track and see who has signed for it at the destination
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi Augustees,
It has been a while since I've been on. Its taken ages to catch up. I have read some good news and bad . Congratulations to everyone who will be joining us on our new life down under. Really really sorry to hear your news Mozzy. That's my worse case scenario as waited until this week for the couple buying our house to sign. Hang in there, don't give it away. I know the weather sucks at the moment but Summer is on its way and hopfully buyers. . Regarding our sale, we are waiting for our solicitor to get back to us with a date. We have agreed to any date as long as it is this month (with the exception of Friday 13th). Flights go up next month. We have also decided to sell everything and only have a 70cft container at £630. We don't want to hang around when we get out of here. See family for a few days then catch a plane. So we will need furniture when we arrive, most rentals don't come furnished and if they do I DON'T like the look of them. Can't wait to go, can't wait to get on with my life. Feel like I have lost a year as it has been a total blur.
Good luck to those still waiting. Can't be much longer now. Safe journey to those all ready to go. PROMISE to keep in touch with you all when we arrive.
JOANNE XX
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:22 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by the4ofus
OMG - was about to book flights there to brisbane and thought I'd got a great deal for 3 ad, 1 ch - £1551. Had input our details and was about to put in cc number when I realized infact it was £15051

I can't imagine what I would have done if I hadn't seen it.

Lynn xx
Oh my God!

Melbourne, you have been my guardian angel this week. Lots of Love
Irish Gal

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi Augustees,
It has been a while since I've been on. Its taken ages to catch up. I have read some good news and bad . Congratulations to everyone who will be joining us on our new life down under. Really really sorry to hear your news Mozzy. That's my worse case scenario as waited until this week for the couple buying our house to sign. Hang in there, don't give it away. I know the weather sucks at the moment but Summer is on its way and hopfully buyers. . Regarding our sale, we are waiting for our solicitor to get back to us with a date. We have agreed to any date as long as it is this month (with the exception of Friday 13th). Flights go up next month. We have also decided to sell everything and only have a 70cft container at £630. We don't want to hang around when we get out of here. See family for a few days then catch a plane. So we will need furniture when we arrive, most rentals don't come furnished and if they do I DON'T like the look of them. Can't wait to go, can't wait to get on with my life. Feel like I have lost a year as it has been a total blur.
Good luck to those still waiting. Can't be much longer now. Safe journey to those all ready to go. PROMISE to keep in touch with you all when we arrive.
JOANNE XX

Good to hear from you Joanne. I hope you get your dates sorted soon! Try to get your stuff out asap though. Ours is taking 6+ weeks to get there - plus another 3 to get it cleared!

Irish Gal
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

hi joanne, good to hear from you again. i was wondering where you were?!?

keep adelaide nice and sunny for us ... might take a bit longer than we thought
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:29 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Hi mOZzy, how are you today . I think everyone on this thread is behind you and hopes you get the house sold really soon.
Irish Gal
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Can't give any karma to you IG - have given you far too much already - have a great weekend
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:48 am
Oh, George.....

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Can't give any karma to you IG - have given you far too much already - have a great weekend
You too (can't give karma back either )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.