AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:00 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Ozbound08
Well can't quite believe it after 1 year and 4 months we are finally going we fly on the new A380 with Singapore Airlines and arrive in Perth saturday afternoon! To begin our new life down under! It has been the most emotional weeks of our lives saying goodbye to all our family and friends, and we really hope it will all be worth it! A big thank you for all of the advice you August people have given us and chatting on here and having daily reads of the August thread is what has kept us going! and best of luck to all of you still waiting for visa's! And congratulations to you all that have just been granted your visa! we will still keep on the site to get info and have a chat! Cheers x p.s next time we post it will be from our rental house in Forrestfield near perth ( how wierd is that!!!)
Oh, our first Augustee to go Many congratulations! I really hope you have a safe journey and hope you'll be able to keep us posted as you know we're all dying to hear how everyone is getting on

Best of luck
Irish Gal

PS Hope the hangover isn't too bad
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

Well can't quite believe it after 1 year and 4 months we are finally going we fly on the new A380 with Singapore Airlines and arrive in Perth saturday afternoon! To begin our new life down under! It has been the most emotional weeks of our lives saying goodbye to all our family and friends, and we really hope it will all be worth it! A big thank you for all of the advice you August people have given us and chatting on here and having daily reads of the August thread is what has kept us going! and best of luck to all of you still waiting for visa's! And congratulations to you all that have just been granted your visa! we will still keep on the site to get info and have a chat! Cheers x p.s next time we post it will be from our rental house in Forrestfield near perth ( how wierd is that!!!)
Wow ! Good Luck Ozbound-
can't begin to imagine how it must feel to finally realize your dream.Good Luck with your new life and future in Perth,you must keep us posted on your progress.
Take care, have a good flight and I wish you a fantastic future !!!!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES FOR YOUR NEW LIFE DOWN UNDER OZBOUND
the shanaghys x
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

oh my - we are back to square one

our buyers have dropped out ....
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
Hi Erica,
Rockingham and Bunbury are lovely. They're older and more established and with a bit more soul. The others... well, I guess it really depends on what kind of job you want to do - small businesses will have no trouble (eg hairdressing, mechanics etc) but if you need to work in Perth any of them are a heck of a commute.
Look - ultimately one man's meat is another man's poison. I personally dont feel it is worth going all the way to Aus to live on a huge soul-less estate where the house is poorly constructed there's no garden and you're miles from anywhere. Other people love Secret Harbour - it's just not for me.
What you should do is what we did - go there, work out where you need to work, how far you are willing to commute, and how much you can afford to spend. Then look for houses in your price range in the area that you want to live in.
Thanks for the comments. We liked Bunbury when we visited last year although not sure if it is just a bit too far away from Perth for my liking. At the end of the day work will determine where we settle.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mOZzy

So sorry to hear that..........maybe there is another buyer around the corner going to offer more. We can all live in hope

Thanks for the info about the visa sticker. I think that was Mark & Gill. Too lazy to check back.

All the best for the future Oz bound We have a holiday rental for 4 weeks lined up in Port Kennedy.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Ozbound08 - wishing you ALL the success in the world for the future - PLEASE dont' forget to come back on here and let us know your first impressions, settling in etc. Can't believe one of us is actually going !!!! WOW.

Twenty one days today IG - can't believe that either - seems like we started this journey SUCH a long time ago - and now your time has arrived - make sure that you spend the next three weeks with those closest to you, creating lots of positive memories for the future, keep remembering why we set out on this path.

MoZzy - you WILL get another offer - what you were asking - STG 40K is too much to drop - write what you want on a piece of paper and BELIEVE that it will be !!

Mini - are you the youngest of us all ? Have a Happy Birthday this weekend !! I unfortunately forgot to stop drinking last night - sent texts that I don't remember sending and have indians dancing on my head !!!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

So sorry to hear that mozzie, they were nothing but scumbags!!!! I would have told them that too, that is really low doing that on completion day, marks brother did something very similar to a girl a couple of days before completion, he pulled out after asking the girl a few days earlier to move out for him before the completion date!
They should bring some sort of pre contract into place that if anyone pulls out after a certain time you have to pay them compensation, this is what happens in France.

Gillian
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

ahh mOZzy i so sorry to hear that. it sounds like your buyers wanted something for nothing. bl**dy cheek heres sending you some good vibes won't let me send more karma.
shanaghys x
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:50 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

So sorry to hear that mOzzy. What a ****** cheek. Well, what goes around comes around so they'll get their come uppance one of these days :curse:
Irish Gal
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Ozbound08 - wishing you ALL the success in the world for the future - PLEASE dont' forget to come back on here and let us know your first impressions, settling in etc. Can't believe one of us is actually going !!!! WOW.

Twenty one days today IG - can't believe that either - seems like we started this journey SUCH a long time ago - and now your time has arrived - make sure that you spend the next three weeks with those closest to you, creating lots of positive memories for the future, keep remembering why we set out on this path.

MoZzy - you WILL get another offer - what you were asking - STG 40K is too much to drop - write what you want on a piece of paper and BELIEVE that it will be !!

Mini - are you the youngest of us all ? Have a Happy Birthday this weekend !! I unfortunately forgot to stop drinking last night - sent texts that I don't remember sending and have indians dancing on my head !!!
hope them indians stop dancing soon its all good crack at the time.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

OH NO..... im sorry to hear that. In my chain there is a first time buyer, the people that are having mine, and of course us. i keep thinking i wouldn't be supprised if the first time buyers pull out, if i were in their position, i proberbly would! not a lot we can do about it though, we just have to hope for the best. Every day we hear in the news how bad the property market is getting, i wish they would just shut up and not mention it, i'm sure they make it worse.

i really hope you soon get another offer, you must be gutted, I would be.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

What wan*ers Hopefully someone else will come along soon. K sent

Lynn xx

Last edited by the4ofus; Jun 5th 2008 at 12:59 am. Reason: sp?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck Kate (Ozbound) have a safe journey and arrival and all the very best for your new life down under

Mozzy, so sorry to hear that, it shouldnt be allowed-an offer should be set in stone once you have accepted it, the law is a total ass :curse:
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Mozzy
Sorry to hear your news, but things happen for a reason. Hopefully the next offer will be better

Ozbound
Good luck from us all on your new life down under, mega jealous of you though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.