Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 6th 2008, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

We have a viewing tomorrow morning
Wish us luck
Old Jun 6th 2008, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Good Luck, and i'm gonna send some special house selling karma.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Wish us luck
all the luck you need!!!!

thanks IG - everyone on here is just great!!!!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hairart
Good Luck, and i'm gonna send some special house selling karma.
Thanks
Old Jun 6th 2008, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Claire - I love Cornwall, which part did you go to? My favourite is St. Ives and Carbis Bay beach? People over 6 ft should never stay in tents or caravans

Hi Caroline,

We went to St Martin's a little blink and you miss it village just outside Looe. We have been to Cornwall many times over the years with the kids and normally do Newquay area but we did do Helston year before last and it was beautiful, this is the first time we have been unlucky with the weather. Whilst we were there we went to Mevagissy, St Austell and Plymouth (Fab Shops) and obviously Morrisons near Liskeard and that is where Paul took Jord and Anya Karting, but all in all weather shit but nice to spend quality time with Paul and the hoons.

No news for us today either (Yeah like we are gonna hear any time soon) we are still just waiting on the decision on Jordan's medical, we did have an email to say that Paul had been put on the Skills Matching Database, but unfortunately that don't mean anything positive as in we will get it.

Speak Soon I still feel like crap aint really ate anything for nearly two days, the pounds are dropping off me and I got all of 2 hours sleep last night.

Have a fab weekend guys and good news for next week.

Loads of Love Claire x
Old Jun 6th 2008, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi Claire, glad you enjoyed your break, those beaches must have put you in the mood for Oz (shame about the lack of sun). Hope you feel better soon.

Claretandblue - loads of good luck with the viewers - don't forget the fresh flowers.

Sarah, we used UPS, but not for meds - doc did that for us.

Joanne, sounds like you're making some good progress - good luck.

Need to go eat my tea now. Have a nice healthy meal - a pizza delivery from dominoes!! Extra pounds for me then!

Caroline
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all the advice on couriers guys
Decided on DHL in the end as they were collecting from our panel docs this afternoon anyway- cost me £54 though- ouch ! more cost and outlay,but hoping it will be worth it in the end.Meds on the way to Oz now so just need to sit back and wait to see if we get that golden ticket.

Good luck with the veiwers claretandblue !

Take care all and have a fab weekend !
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck to all the Augustees, whichever stage you are at!

We had our medical today, and all seems well. There were a few things I was worrying about but it seems I worried for nothing!!

That Visa seems so close now that I can almost smell the barbie!!!!

Now the waiting REALLY starts!!!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:52 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Wish us luck
Good luck, sending you karma.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 7:04 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Can't believe there have been no visa grants this week and they have a bank holiday on Monday!

Once again let's hope next week bring lots of good news.

So glad our meds were done last month, my youngest has chicken pox. It has been passing around her class for about a month - at least my two older ones have had it so she won't be passing it around at home.

Have a great weekend all.

Mary
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Wish us luck
fingers crossed for you clareandblue hope you get a sale sending you some karma.
shanaghys x
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

OHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINIBELLE OVER 30 NOT SO BAD HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY WITH LOADS OF AUS WINE AND BIRTHDAY CAKE BEST WISHES SHANAGHYS X SORRY NO WINE BUT THERE IS BEER
Old Jun 6th 2008, 12:09 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

well we're still in limbo land. Dutch PCC office swear blind they sent it (although the dates that they swear vary from email to email) and we never received it.....

I dont know what to do anymore....
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone,
What a poor week for visa grants !!
cant beleive its so slow. You would think they waould want to get us augustees all done and get to a straight edge as I do when working !!!

Makes you wonder how long it will actually take to get through us all.

Does anyone have any feedback/gossip on what their goals are in realtion to completion of us lot ??

wish wish wish we hear something next week and also for everyone else in the same boat !!!!

Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:14 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY MINIBELLE

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.