Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Happy Birthday Minibelle!!!!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

minibelle HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
have a fab day and a few drinks too
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

happy birthday Minibelle
enjoy your birthday. x
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:50 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Happy Birthday Minibelle
Old Jun 7th 2008, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINIBELLE

Hope you've had a fab day- enjoy your evening celebrations whatever your plans!!!!!!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Hello everyone,
just thought i'd pop in to see how everyone is doing on the Augustee thread as haven't been on for a while.We're trying to get through the endless lists we have to do before we go- 10 WEEKS on TUESDAY
I still don't think it's quite sunk in yet as we still have loads to do, eg. just the small matter of still trying to sell the house. First time buyers came this week and seemed to love it, but have now gone on holiday to Zante so will have to wait for them to come back to see if they want to make an offer- so fingers crossed .
Anyway good luck and fingers crossed to all those Augustees still waiting for news, i know how frustrating the waiting can be.Just think one of the Augustees , ozbound 08 may be half way there by now and hopefully we will all be joining them soon.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

hey, happy birthday minibelle , have a great day
Old Jun 7th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Happy birthday minibelle!!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINIBELLE!!!! HOPE YOU'VE HAD A FEW GLASSES BY NOW!!

Good luck with the house viewing Claret&blue!!

We've had some shippers out last week - it's gonna cost us around £1800 to ship our kitchen stuff (apart from table), washing machine, fridge etc, living room, beds, toys, personal stuff, tools, childs bikes etc - we're very happy with our quotes - saves us buying all new when we get over and washing machines are meant to be expensive.

Sorted out accommodation so only around 13 weeks to go!!!

Had a lovely BBQ with family today and it sort of makes you feel a bit sad - but keep thinking why we're doing it!!!

Hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend - wishing all those waiting good luck and hopefully lots of grants next week!

Lindsayx
Old Jun 7th 2008, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

hi all,

i have just got a bit of information for you all from my brother, the first time buyers grant in Adelaide has increased to $11,000, i would think it's the same for everywhere else but do check. apparently they don't always let you know that you're entitled SO MAKE SURE YOU GET IT!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lindsayc
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINIBELLE!!!! HOPE YOU'VE HAD A FEW GLASSES BY NOW!!

Good luck with the house viewing Claret&blue!!

We've had some shippers out last week - it's gonna cost us around £1800 to ship our kitchen stuff (apart from table), washing machine, fridge etc, living room, beds, toys, personal stuff, tools, childs bikes etc - we're very happy with our quotes - saves us buying all new when we get over and washing machines are meant to be expensive.

Sorted out accommodation so only around 13 weeks to go!!!

Had a lovely BBQ with family today and it sort of makes you feel a bit sad - but keep thinking why we're doing it!!!

Hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend - wishing all those waiting good luck and hopefully lots of grants next week!

Lindsayx

Hi Lindsay, Who did you get the quote from, my daughter is in the process of getting quotes and that sounds like a good one, is that for a shared container.

She is also going in about 13 weeks, have you booked your flights, they are thinking of stopping off in Hong Kong for a few days to take the kids to Disney, she's gonna move in with her mummy once the house has sold, which is going to make it even harder for me to say cheerio

regards

Dizzy
Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Happy Birthday Minibelle,
Hope you had a great day
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Mozzy - Poor you on antibiotics babe, hope you are better soon and then you can join in the vino. Good luck with the housing though, hopefully the market is picking starting to pick up sooner rather than later

Lee and Joanne - Lovely to hear from you and so good to hear that everything is going good for you. Know exactly what you mean about feeling like your life has been on hold, i feel like that too and we haven't even sold our house yet. We started this process march 07 and we don't seem to have done or talked about anyhing since!! Just in case we don't hear from you before you go, i wish you all the luck in the world for a safe and smooth journey and for finding a lovely rental. Take care and good luck.

Claret and blue - how did the viewing go?

Claire - Just to say a massive well done on your diet, feeling like crap for a few days will be worth it if you feel better in the long run. One of our boss's at work has been on the cambridge diet for a few months and she looks fab, lost loads and is like a different person, even ran the manchester run the other day in record time, we're all so envious of her. I really wish i had the determination, i really do. Keep going babe we're all here is you need any support.

Mary (MrBenn) - hope your little one is feeling better soon.

Originalsunshine - Not quite too sure what to advise you to be honest but just a little message to let you know that we are here all hoping that you manage to get it sorted really soon. Try to stay positive even though i know it must be really hard at the moment, things really do happen for a reason.

Inglewhite - 10 weeks!!!! Can't believe it, hope they buy your house when they get back from their hol's for the full asking price too, i've got everything crossed for you's. how long have they gone for?

Minibelle - I don't for one minute think you'll be on here but i hope you are having a fantastic night and that you feel like poo in the morning as then you'll know just how good it really was But i do hope you have a quick recovery too

Lindsay - who did you get the quote from, we had one this week came in at over £4k and that was without any white goods at all. Does that include insurance?
I know what you mean about the family things, i'm getting all emotional every time i see any family at the moment. It is all going to be ok and it is for the best. I'm just focussing on the reasons why we're doing this and family will always be there,it is the best thing for us.

Dizzydame - you can always off load onto all us if you feel the need, she is one luck lass having such a lovely, supportive mother like you.

Loads of luck to everyone for lots of visa's and house sales this week
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vickys
Mozzy -

Dizzydame - you can always off load onto all us if you feel the need, she is one luck lass having such a lovely, supportive mother like you.

Loads of luck to everyone for lots of visa's and house sales this week
Hi Vickys, thanks for that, I might take you up on that come September (if you still around) (oops, meant if you not in Oz or are there but too busy enjoying life to spend your time on here) the worse part is she only lives just down the road from me and I know it's going to be horrible when she's gone and I have to see someone else living in her house, my other daughter is having problems selling her house, but said she might try and rent it out if it doesnt sell soon, so that she can go in November, so I might have her and the family come stay for a while, then after that I shall get stuck in and get my house ready to rent out and sort out all the things I have to do and be out there hopefully sometime in January on a very long visa.

It just seems there is so much to do but I cant get motivated to do anything, I have a dear old mum who has Alzhiemers and is in a care home so I need to get her moved to be near my sister and then the thought of telling her I wont be coming to see her for a long long time. Must be in my negative mode tonight, my daughter invited me for dinner today and she had been busy sorting out and giving things away and talking about what she'e taking and what she isn't, I know it will only be a few months before I see them again but, it's just feels like it's the end of this phase of our lives. So thinking positively, and the beginning of a new one

Sorry if I've gone on a bit folks, but feeling a bit better now and to all you who have read this, thanks!

Dizzy

p.s. Vickys, looks like I didnt wait till September after all
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi Vickys,
Thank you so much for your comment. We wish you all the best for your future plans also. I have been out all night drinking on a empty stomach. So youn cna imagine how I feel right now. Feeling uite emotional girlies. WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST .
Love Joanne

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.