Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
Good Morning everyone,

I haven't been on here for ages but thought I should post today because...........

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations to everyone who has received their visas today-well done!Good luck Caroline and have a safe flight to Sydney- all the best.
We are flying out on 19th and internet will be switched off in the next few days, so just in case i don't get back on, i'd just like to thank all who have helped and given advice,- this site is fantastic and addictive
May see some of you on the other side, if anyone is going out to Melbourne at the BE meets.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS RECIEVED VISAS OR ANY GOOD NEWS

kath x
Old Aug 4th 2008, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

harrycharlie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Inglewhite
We're going to Melbourne too, but don' t arrive until Saturday am as we are staying at hong kong disney for two nights.We are feeling same as you at the moment,both scared and excited and not looking forward to goodbye's with family and friends(like you, feel as if it's happening to someone else as we have waited so long for this!)
We are staying at my sister's house initially in Kyneton, until we find where we want to live and work etc.
We have also been researching around Frankston, also Berwick and Pakenham areas, but will wait until we get there to decide what suits all the family (2 boys aged 16 years and 7 years). I have passed visa for child care co ordinator so may bump into you at work or maybe at a BE meet up in OZ??Anyway all the best for a safe flight and a new life in OZ
Maybe we will bump into each other what qualificatin did yu need for your childcare coordinator visa just interested
Old Aug 4th 2008, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Good Morning everyone,

I haven't been on here for ages but thought I should post today because...........

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!

Good luck to all those still waiting and to all those leaving blighty good luck with your new lives downunder
Kelsey -
Congratulations on your VISA GRANT!!! Excellent News!!!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by viksta1000

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!
so chuffed, august aplication are nearly all granted from what i see on BEupdate, but for everyone still waiting...GOOD LUCK

Hope to see you expats down there soon!
Vik
Vik -
Congratulations on your VISA GRANT!!!
Another Visa Town Resident!!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

CONGRATS!!!

havnt been on here in ages, been really busy but...

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!
so chuffed, august aplication are nearly all granted from what i see on BEupdate, but for everyone still waiting...GOOD LUCK

Vik
and another one!!!! congratssssssssssssss
Old Aug 4th 2008, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by harrycharlie
Maybe we will bump into each other what qualificatin did yu need for your childcare coordinator visa just interested
HI,
I have a NNEB from 1984 and also 4 years management experience.(needed minimum of 3 years)I owned and managed a breakfast and after school club, with 6 staff.
I was also in the middle of doing a degree in Early years when i applied although i don't know whether this was taken into account as i received the visa before i graduated. I think it was a case of a minimum of 2 years quals(NNEB, NVQ) and the management experience combined.Still glad I've done the degree though as i feel i've learnt loads, even though it was hard work with working and having a family too.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Congrats vista1000 and kelsey37

Good luck CarolinePhillips and Inglewhite for your new lives downunder. Have a few tinnies for us still waiting to leave (11 weeks today!!)

Take care

Caroline
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Good Morning everyone,

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!

Good luck to all those still waiting and to all those leaving blighty good luck with your new lives downunder
Congratulations Fantastic news.

Gillian
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

CONGRATS!!!

havnt been on here in ages, been really busy but...

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!

Vik
Congratulatons

Gillian
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Congrats and good luck with all the rest of it.
We leave our house this friday and fly out on the 14th, to Sydney. Computer is being dismantled tonight as packers are in tomorrow.
Caroline

Goodluck and best wishes for your future down under.

Gillian
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

But remember, the brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are
not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show
how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the
people who don’t want it badly enough.
--- Randy Pausch

If you don't know who Randy Pausch is, Google him - and listen to his "Last Lecture" - it's very inspirational!!

Anyone living with a "brick wall"? Get inspired!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

Wise Words Tiger...Wise Words!!!!

C & A
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Congratulations to all those who got their Visas
It is and exciting time ahead for everyone and can be furstrating for those still waiting but I look at it this way. The harder a goal is to achieve the more you will want it to succeed and the more pleasure you will get. If something comes top us to easy we can take it for granted. So a wee battle can do us good.. However if anyone up there is listening can you please use some magic and help speed up things a bit for the the Augustees......
When we moved to Belgium we sold out house in uk when the market was bad. 2 years later the value of our previous house had doubled.. So for those trying to sell if you can manage without the money from the sale of a house I would consider renting it out.. seriously. If I could turn back clock I definatly would. It should be easy enough to get a house rented out in these times as people cant get mortages and there is little in the way of good rental property. So good luck to those waiting on a house sale.....
Have a safe trip to all those flying out soon... Wish it was me Good luck to all.. will be crossing everything for a good week..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.