Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 1st 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS TO SHANAGHY, LAYLA AND AQUAMARINE ON YOUR VISAS.

Claire
Old May 1st 2008, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

Congratulations Aquamarine, Layla and Shanaghy on your visas

And congrats to all who got good news this week and good luck for those still waiting I'm sure it wont be long now,

Dizzy
Old May 1st 2008, 9:32 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shabee
No news for us again, well thats no shock really. Really fed up with the whole thing now. I want to complain about it, but not quite sure how to go about it, and if I do complaint could it cause me more problems?

Sorry guys I am really happy for you lot that have been given good news, really I am. I am just really struggling with it all now. I think I should just stay off of here for a while.
Love
Shabee
xx
Some Karma on the way. I know it doesn't feel like it but IT WILL happen - sooner than you think. Just hold on. We're all in this together

Originally Posted by Shanaghy
JUST GOT OUR VISA....CAN'T STOP SHAKING OMG OR SMILINGeek
Wow!!! 3 this morning. Congratulations Shanaghy!!!! Get packing now
Irish Gal
Old May 1st 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS to Shanaghy, Aquamarine and Layla on your visa grants

Fingers crossed for the rest of us

Lynn xx
Old May 1st 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS

THATS THREE THIS MORNING ALREADY.GREAT WEEK WE ARE HAVING.
BETTER BOOK MY FLIGHTS SOON AS THEY WON'T BE ANY SPACES LEFT
LOL

JOANNE
Old May 1st 2008, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
I don't remember this ... please remind me ...

Best wishes.
I'd offer but don't think I could cope with rejection
Old May 1st 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi,
Had the phone call back from the estate agents. Guess what, I haven't sold the house. They said it was too late. They have made an offer on another house now.. It was only last night they had made the offer.

Never mind. Wasn't meant to be.

Joanne x
Old May 1st 2008, 10:52 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

well, got a reply back from CO that they would not accept our visa stamps proving that we have lived outside of the UK & Netherlands, and so the new PCCs are still required.

nope.

so despite the PCCs being out of date because they have taken so long to process, and despite us living outside of those countries for the last 5-10 years we have to wait until we get our new PCCs back.

so..... no visa for us for quite a long time. which means we miss the validation trip planned for May.

no job. no visa (yet) - god I hope I'm not rejected! that would be just our luck.

it's soooooo frustrating. it costs even more money (to have them done twice, and all the postage). it costs a huge amount of time. and they wont bl**dy say anything different anyway ffs.

oh, I am soooooo pleased for all the visa grants, but I think I'm going to go away and cry now.
Old May 1st 2008, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shabee
No news for us again, well thats no shock really. Really fed up with the whole thing now. I want to complain about it, but not quite sure how to go about it, and if I do complaint could it cause me more problems?

Sorry guys I am really happy for you lot that have been given good news, really I am. I am just really struggling with it all now. I think I should just stay off of here for a while.
Love
Shabee
xx
Know exactly how you feel but we WILL get there in the end. I try not to go onto this site but I can't keep away......too nosey. Great to see all the activity especially in the last few weeks. Congrats to all if I've missed anyone.

Thought I'd get an extra special birthday pressie today but wasn't to be but did get a lovely outdoor picnic set from my sis "to enjoy my new outdoor lifestyle"........maybe she knows something I don't or I'll just have to use it here in lovely sunny Scotland!!
Old May 1st 2008, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tayles
Know exactly how you feel but we WILL get there in the end. I try not to go onto this site but I can't keep away......too nosey. Great to see all the activity especially in the last few weeks. Congrats to all if I've missed anyone.

Thought I'd get an extra special birthday pressie today but wasn't to be but did get a lovely outdoor picnic set from my sis "to enjoy my new outdoor lifestyle"........maybe she knows something I don't or I'll just have to use it here in lovely sunny Scotland!!
Happy Birthday I'm sure it wont be long now before you get your visa, perhaps they just didnt notice it was your birthday today, then when they realise they will rush it out to you

Dizzy
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Shanaghy
JUST GOT OUR VISA....CAN'T STOP SHAKING OMG OR SMILING
aaaaaaah!! another one!!!!
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by Dizzydame
I'd offer but don't think I could cope with rejection

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi,
Had the phone call back from the estate agents. Guess what, I haven't sold the house. They said it was too late. They have made an offer on another house now. It was only last night they had made the offer.

Never mind. Wasn't meant to be.

Joanne x
aaaarghhh :curse: buyers!! who wants them!!!! :curse: - just their money

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
well, got a reply back from CO that they would not accept our visa stamps proving that we have lived outside of the UK & Netherlands, and so the new PCCs are still required.

nope.

so despite the PCCs being out of date because they have taken so long to process, and despite us living outside of those countries for the last 5-10 years we have to wait until we get our new PCCs back.

so..... no visa for us for quite a long time. which means we miss the validation trip planned for May.

no job. no visa (yet) - god I hope I'm not rejected! that would be just our luck.

it's soooooo frustrating. it costs even more money (to have them done twice, and all the postage). it costs a huge amount of time. and they wont bl**dy say anything different anyway ffs.

oh, I am soooooo pleased for all the visa grants, but I think I'm going to go away and cry now.
oh no!!!! just get it done and then try and think of something else!
do some fun things with the family or even go away for a weekend!
helped us to take our minds off it
it WILL happen!

Originally Posted by tayles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
they missed my OH's birthday too by 10 days - so there is still hope
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLES - ENJOY YOUR DAY

CONGRATS ON YOUR VISA SHANAGHY

Sorry to here about your delay orginalsunshine. I emailed our agent to ask if he knew anything. Said everything was in that is required, but they may want to do a site visit to check our business (which is part sold and about to complete on the other half in 3 weeks). Hope they don't visit the same day as the tax inspector or it will be a full house We may also be delayed if we need the site visit.

Joanne, I'm sure you'll get a new and better offer on your house soon - we're not even getting viewers. EA put it in the paper (first time in 4 weeks!!), but at the wrong price - 15k to high, won't get viewers this weekend then!!!

Going away this weekend to drink lots of vino at wedding, probably get p***ed and bore everyone about "HOW I WANT A VISA SOB SOB"

Caroine x
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

sold our house
They rang back, changed ther minds.
Sold house and got Visa in the same week OMG!!!
Must celebrate again tonight Any excuse to open a bottle

Joanne x
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
sold our house
They rang back, changed ther minds.
Sold house and got Visa in the same week OMG!!!
Must celebrate again tonight Any excuse to open a bottle

Joanne x
Congratulations on house sale, now you gonna have to get busy

Wishing you good luck for a great future

Dizzy
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dizzydame
Congratulations on house sale, now you gonna have to get busy

Wishing you good luck for a great future

Dizzy
Thank you, feel quite numb. Feel like i've won the lottery.
They want the house by the end of MAY!!!

Joanne

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.