AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 30th 2008, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

neuronisis is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Thanks minibelle
Old May 30th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hello My Lovelies,

Well firstly congrats on any news received today!!

Nix,HAPPY 40TH FOR TOMORROW!!

I will check the threads over the weekend but this is probably gonna be my last post for a week as we are off to Cornwall on Monday for a few days will either be back late Thursday night or Friday pm. I will be asking at reception at the complex if I can hijack their computer so I can check the threads for news, no point checking emails as I am not expecting any news for a few weeks, hopefully xray will be at HOC by the end of next week at the latest.

Have a fab weekend to all my wonderful pen pals, speak again next week!!

Loads of Love

Claire x
Old May 30th 2008, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Have a fantastic week Claire you deserve it

HAPPY 40TH FOR TOMORROW NIX
Old May 30th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mottie
Hi Vik

Yep ......we did our Police checks early so thats why we've got to validate by 30th August.....getting excited now
Hey Julie - hope you are well - great to meet you in Bromsgrove- can't believe you're off 22nd August!!!

Best wishes with your new life down under

Lindsay
Old May 30th 2008, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY NIX!!!!

HAVE A GREAT ONE!!![SIZE="5"][/SIZE]
Old May 30th 2008, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi guys

Not been on for ages (sorry), but what a lot of news I've had to catch up on!!
Congrats Shabee, Tayles, Babyboo, and Mo on visa and congrats neuronisis on your co

Congrats to anyone else i've missed. Claire, glad you've got the xray done and I hope things won't be too long for you now, oh and good on you for saying your piece to your employers.

Fingers crossed for the Dinner-dashes.

Nix happy 40th tomorrow - welcome to the over 40's where life really begins!

No news for us this week, but the good news is that as of tomorrow I am no longer self employed (what a relief). Last part of the business is now sold and I'm going to go back and do a few hours part time each week, but other than that I'm going to concentrate on being a mum for a change. Lots of home cooked food (I can see the panic in their eyes), lots of housework (new word for daytime telly), and will now be a lady who really does lunch. You'll probably catch me on here every afternoon.

Good luck to those of us still waiting - next week will be a great week.

Caroline x
Old May 30th 2008, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

need some advice selling the house!
1. Carry a lucky charm with me
2. Put my knickers on inside out every mornin
3. Spruced itup
dunno what else! bin out for a steadk & wine, feel a bit bladdered but so what!! Letting of pre-visa steam!!
Any house selling tips?? OH suggests no bra??
\mo x
Old May 30th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mo33
3. Spruced itup
dunno what else! bin out for a steadk & wine, feel a bit bladdered but so what!! Letting of pre-visa steam!!
\mo x
You might want to try the no bra option, but i'm trying to attract buyers and not sending them off running down the street screaming with laughter!!!! I'd be better with the inside out knicker option!! One good way of getting viewers is to get the EA to miss print the price (free)!

Caroline
Old May 30th 2008, 9:36 am
Just Joined

hrubieszowianka is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mo33
3. Spruced itup
\mo x
Hi!
I'm also an August applicant, still waiting for visa, only now came across this threat.
I have a great tip for selling a house, it worked for us in a week. It's a feng shui thing I found on the net. Get a small box, nice paper, and write what to wish to happen with a new pen (something like: I want my house to sell quickly for a decent price etc). Blow some air on the paper, roll it, place in the box together with a business card of your estate agent and maybe even a picture of the house with SOLD written on it. Place the box somewhere on the right hand-side of your entrance door. I totally belive in this voo-doo, it worked!
Good luck!
Old May 30th 2008, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

[QUOTE=neuronisis;6412293]Just phoned DIAC and eventually got through 5 minutes before lines closed! I was told the following:-

I have a CASE OFFICER! and have done for at least a month. All medicals are ok and the appication is undergoing some routine checks before the case officer can finalize. The guy i was talking to also said he thinks it shouldn't be too long and if i don't hear anything within 6 weeks contact them.

So if feel way better knowing this. Definately glad i phoned.

Anyone out their, What do you think the routine checks are?
[

congrats on the C/O neuronisis well done hope you hear something really soon best wishes from the shanaghays
Old May 30th 2008, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by hrubieszowianka
Hi!
I'm also an August applicant, still waiting for visa, only now came across this threat.
I have a great tip for selling a house, it worked for us in a week. It's a feng shui thing I found on the net. Get a small box, nice paper, and write what to wish to happen with a new pen (something like: I want my house to sell quickly for a decent price etc). Blow some air on the paper, roll it, place in the box together with a business card of your estate agent and maybe even a picture of the house with SOLD written on it. Place the box somewhere on the right hand-side of your entrance door. I totally belive in this voo-doo, it worked!
Good luck!
Thanks, well thats my job for the day tomoz!! Will try anything!
Old May 30th 2008, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
You might want to try the no bra option, but i'm trying to attract buyers and not sending them off running down the street screaming with laughter!!!! I'd be better with the inside out knicker option!! One good way of getting viewers is to get the EA to miss print the price (free)!

Caroline
Hi caroline and mo33 it stinks trying to sell at the moment thanks might try the knicker and the bra option. cleaned up painted still nothing happening might have to start walking up and down the road with for sale sign. in my hands dragging people in hope you both get a sale soon good luck for you both in the future.
Old May 30th 2008, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Shanaghy
Hi caroline and mo33 it stinks trying to sell at the moment thanks might try the knicker and the bra option. cleaned up painted still nothing happening might have to start walking up and down the road with for sale sign. in my hands dragging people in hope you both get a sale soon good luck for you both in the future.
Thanks. Think i'll try the feng shuii option just posted above. Off to pen shop tomorrow. Will have house sold by end of June. Good luck to you also.

Caroline x
Old May 30th 2008, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

added us to the list for good karma !

Waiting for CO
--------------

Melbourne
The2ofus

Waiting on Meds/PCC
--------------------

dinner-dash
original sunshine

Waiting for Visa Grant
---------------------

mr.benn
carolinemaria
claire hopkins
Old May 30th 2008, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

WaitingKills will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Waiting for CO
--------------
Melbourne
Debbie Doos
The2ofus

Waiting on Meds/PCC (but no CO)
--------------------
Waiting Kills

Waiting on Meds/PCC
--------------------
dinner-dash
original sunshine

Waiting for Visa Grant
---------------------
mr.benn
carolinemaria
claire hopkins

Last edited by WaitingKills; May 30th 2008 at 4:42 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.