Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 29th 2008, 9:04 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by viksta1000
woah, so you only got 4months to validate your visa?

We thought you'd get around a year!!!

Good Luck!

Vik
Hi Vik

My understanding is it is a year to validate from when you had your medicals as they are only valid for a year. If meds have been frontloaded this shortens the validation time as the process has taken so long.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
Old May 29th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mOZzy
officially CONGRATS now

aaaaaaaahh how can you almost forget?!?!?!!?
CONGRATSSSS

Just joking! couldn't keep still, anybody looking through my window must of thought what is that demented idiot doing jumping about, punching the air shouting Yes YesMy heart was thumping.

i'll post the shippers quotes once i have the new one (coming today)!
Thanks that would be great

[QUOTE=claire hopkins;6408296]Hello My Lovelies,

Huge Congratulations on the visas guys!!

God knows when it will be our turn! Jordan had another xray yesterday and a report has been done on it today and it will go to panel doc either late today or tomorrow morning, he will have a look and do a covering letter saying he has seen it then it will go to MOC either tomorrow or Monday.

We have major concerns though as the radiology consultant has no previous xrays to compare with as they are already with the MOC so we think that trying to remember from February and looking at the 6 line report he did last time isn't so good (especially as the last xray showed an active infection).

It is out of our hands now and the xray had gone up £5

The grievance hearing went ok, they asked what I wanted out of it so I told them I couldn't come back because of the situation as it won't be any better, also that I wanted my boss investigated and disciplined for his incompetencies and his treatment of me and finally I said I would wait for their report in a couple of weeks and that I would make my decision then if I was going to take them to tribunal for constructive dismissal and seek compensation. Overall I was very cool and professional so quite proud of myself.

Speak Soon.

Loads of Love Claire xQUOTE]

[COLOR="red"]What can I say - thinking of you and keeping my fingers and everything else crossed for that matter:[/COLOR]

Originally Posted by mo33
Congrats Tayles & Babyboo too! Are you still buzzing??

Mo x
Buzzing and mind numbing at the same time. One minute thinking great and the next what are we doing!. OH couldn't believe it, has confessed to me that he thought that we would probably not get it and just can't get his head around it. Will take a while to sink in. Can't wait to see his face once I book the flights But knows that it is the long term picture that we must think about. i think it is the thought of cleaning out all this junk. Bit of a hoarder!!
Had a sober night last night although we went out to an Australian themed restaurant to celebrate and can't say I slept much last night as I write this bleary eyed.

Just want to say a HUGE THANKYOU to everyone for their best wishes, you lot have made the last 9 long months more bearable and although I don't post as much as some I read every last post Hope to meet up with those of you who are heading to Perth as I am sure this is just the beginning of rollercoaster for the months ahead and I will be reading this thread religiously and wishing everyone good luck and hopefully their visa very soon. It's a great feeling that they want you and worth the wait
Erica

Almost forgot.............again. We are hoping to head out in Oct and are looking for a holiday rental in the Mandurah/Rockingham area. Anyone got any recommendations?
Old May 29th 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mottie
I'm getting the emails again now!!...dont know whats going on

Hows the house going mOZzy? Hope its still going through smoothly!!We've had no one round ours for weeks, have booked our flights now to validate the visas we go on 22 Aug, had to validate by 30th Aug!!

ohhhh that's spooky!!!!!!!
only yesterday i've looked into flights and had picked out the one for the 22nd august!!!! - but to adelaide of course

can't book anything yet though we'll have to wait for at least the exchange .. which shouldn't be too far away
Old May 29th 2008, 11:12 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HOWMUCHLONGER
OriginalSunshine - what is it with PC's somehow no police seems to be able to just simple process the F$%^& clearances... believe me, I know how you feel it took us over 3 month to get ours.... I even ended up calling the police commissioner of Dublin to get a move on - I am telling ya, don't hold back... call them over and over again - I had to call them at least 20 times!!!!!!

Good luck with it - and don't give up!!
karma given - I have so much I got you a second square!!!
Old May 30th 2008, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Hi Guys

Feeling pretty low about the whole thing today - emailed our agent yesterday - but she can't tell us anything - just can't understand why for example, IG and I got full ack. within days of each other and I haven't even got a case officer yet !

Don't get me wrong - I am SOOOOOO thrilled for those of you with visas (jealous might even be the word) - I just wish someone could explain why those of us still waiting ARE still waiting.

Sorry for sounding so miserable - it's just been such a long wait and our lives really are on hold at the moment.

We're off to the outlaws for the weekend and they can't even bring themselves to mention it - I just hope my DD doesn't bring it up too often !!

Drink and drink loads - think that's my answer for the moment !!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

x
Old May 30th 2008, 1:34 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Hi Guys

Feeling pretty low about the whole thing today - emailed our agent yesterday - but she can't tell us anything - just can't understand why for example, IG and I got full ack. within days of each other and I haven't even got a case officer yet !

Don't get me wrong - I am SOOOOOO thrilled for those of you with visas (jealous might even be the word) - I just wish someone could explain why those of us still waiting ARE still waiting.

Sorry for sounding so miserable - it's just been such a long wait and our lives really are on hold at the moment.

We're off to the outlaws for the weekend and they can't even bring themselves to mention it - I just hope my DD doesn't bring it up too often !!

x
Sent you some karma - but guessing you could do with a few bottles of Australian Chardonnay instead x x
Irish Gal
Old May 30th 2008, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Same here !!! hear hear

Feel so glad for those with visa grants but also a tinny bit jealous !!!!

There cant be many of us augustee s left now !
We lodged for 495 visa 17.8.07, full ack 5.2.08, done medicals etc Jan 08.

Wish they could at least contact us and tells when we should expect a decision !!

We also have our lives on hold, our agent told us we would have a decision well before now and we get soo despondent we even thought of giving up !!
But we wannaaaa sooo go to Australia.

Please dear God next week !!

So come on who else is in the same boat ? how many more left from august ??

The2ofus
currently waiting in the med to fly out via emirates and dubai, bangkok , then a week in sydney and onto oh so importnat stuff like work !!!!
Old May 30th 2008, 1:37 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

x
er..... speaking of drink, at least it is 9:30pm in my timezone but I've just polished off a bottle of Moet on the rather tenuous grounds that it is .... erm ..... friday?
Old May 30th 2008, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Good On Ya OS - champagne - definitely good for that Friday feeling !!!

Where are you ?
Old May 30th 2008, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

Hi Guys

x
Melbourne - I so know how you feel. I am having u & d daily!!! If a person is in control of her/his own life and suddently has to wait until somebody else makes a decision he/she just finds it so hard to just let go!!

On another note; I just made an appointment to get hypnotised tomorrow - I don't know why but this whole imigration process just has destroyed my way of eating and it seems like I am putting weight on by the minute so I thought I will give it a go...
Old May 30th 2008, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Good On Ya OS - champagne - definitely good for that Friday feeling !!!

Where are you ?
Hi Guys,

I have still got my bottle of Lanson in the fridge been there since August Bank Holiday and I promised I wouldn't open it til we got our visa, so I am sticking to that, I could still be looking at it at christmas.:curse:

Have a fab weekend my lovelies.

Loads of Love Claire x,
Old May 30th 2008, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Howmuch

Think quite a few of us are in the same boat - I have spent the last nine months gaining and losing the same 3lbs (note LBS - NOT STONES) - and if I truly shared how much I've been drinking you would all agree that I have a drink problem !!

I've got to the stage where I'm celebrating getting through the day with a bottle (or two) of vino a night - not good really - esp. when my seven year old wanders into the sitting room - looks at my glass and says "want a top up Mum ?" !!!!!!!!

Let us know how the hypnotising goes - we could all be signing up by the end of next week.
Old May 30th 2008, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

Hi Howmuch

Think quite a few of us are in the same boat - I have spent the last nine months gaining and losing the same 3lbs (note LBS - NOT STONES) - and if I truly shared how much I've been drinking you would all agree that I have a drink problem !!

I've got to the stage where I'm celebrating getting through the day with a bottle (or two) of vino a night - not good really - esp. when my seven year old wanders into the sitting room - looks at my glass and says "want a top up Mum ?" !!!!!!!!

Let us know how the hypnotising goes - we could all be signing up by the end of next week.
It is very very hard to just drink myself into a coma every night - I am trying really hard not to drink during the week - well my better half makes up for that I could be an alco for all I know

Anyway, apprently they can kind of tell you to stop binge eat and all that and exercise more and it apparently works ... I need something I can controll!!!

PS. your kid sound really cute !!!!
Old May 30th 2008, 2:26 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HOWMUCHLONGER
Melbourne - I so know how you feel. I am having u & d daily!!! If a person is in control of her/his own life and suddently has to wait until somebody else makes a decision he/she just finds it so hard to just let go!!

On another note; I just made an appointment to get hypnotised tomorrow - I don't know why but this whole imigration process just has destroyed my way of eating and it seems like I am putting weight on by the minute so I thought I will give it a go...

HowMuch, more details please. Willing to try ANYTHING at this stage. Neighbours of mine are on Trimoline and are having great success because it makes you feel full. Trouble is... that doesn't seem to stop me

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Its a bank holiday here in Ireland so fingers crossed the weather will be nice. It IS June after all (Although this is Winter weather compared to where we're all going )

Will be definitely opening the wine later. My boss (a bit of a wine expert) recommended the Bushland line in Aldi last year - and I have to say its very nice (cheap and cheerful). Have two bottles chilling ready
Irish Gal
Sally
Old May 30th 2008, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
HowMuch, more details please. Willing to try ANYTHING at this stage. Neighbours of mine are on Trimoline and are having great success because it makes you feel full. Trouble is... that doesn't seem to stop me

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Its a bank holiday here in Ireland so fingers crossed the weather will be nice. It IS June after all (Although this is Winter weather compared to where we're all going )

Will be definitely opening the wine later. My boss (a bit of a wine expert) recommended the Bushland line in Aldi last year - and I have to say its very nice (cheap and cheerful). Have two bottles chilling ready
Irish Gal
Sally
Irish Gal; what is Trimoline???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.