AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 29th 2008, 7:06 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

[QUOTE=mr.benn;6410654]Hi Vickie.

You are not alone. We are still waiting too.

Mary[/QUOTE

us to Mary, poor hubby still showing blood in urine, been 10 days now since medicals, running out ot time. antibiotic course finishes 2moro, not looking good for us been told it could take months to diagnose.

well done to all visa winners, you all deserve them
Old May 29th 2008, 7:11 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Keep the faith Mary, it wont be long for you now. I guess they are just waiting on your meds to clear?
I've been thinking, could it be tomorrow! 30th seems to be the day for us. Pre-ack 30/11 then CO 30/04!!!! But who knows. Anyway our meds only arrived on 12/05 so not stressing just yet.

Mary
Old May 29th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=dinner-dash;6410723]
Originally Posted by mr.benn
Hi Vickie.

Mary[/QUOTE

us to Mary, poor hubby still showing blood in urine, been 10 days now since medicals, running out ot time. antibiotic course finishes 2moro, not looking good for us been told it could take months to diagnose.

well done to all visa winners, you all deserve them
stay positive dinner dash, fingers crossed you and hubby get the all clear.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been thinking, could it be tomorrow! 30th seems to be the day for us. Pre-ack 30/11 then CO 30/04!!!! But who knows. Anyway our meds only arrived on 12/05 so not stressing just yet.

Mary
They are turning meds around in 10 days at LCU, But thats the spirit, Fingers crossed Mary after all the grief you had waiting for Full ack and then going straight to CO, You deserve it
Old May 29th 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Mary
We've got our fingers crossed for you!!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:47 pm
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Hi dinner dash you are not alone,wifes still showing a minute spot of blood in her urine sample.
The nurse has sent off sample for analysis,ordinarily she said she would'nt send it off as it's so minute but because it's for immigration she felt it's the only way to pacify immigration.
Anyway chin up dude and good luck to you & yours and to everyone else with visa grants
Old May 29th 2008, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by vickie
WOW! Well done everyone on their visas! Suddenly things are moving!

Who is actually waiting- or am i alone?

Vic X
HEY VICKIE, WE ARE STILL WAITING ALSO! OUR AGENTS HAVE ONLY 10 CLIENTS LEFT OUT OF 50 TO GET THEIR VISAS! WE ARE OBVIOUSLY AMONG THE 10 AND PROBABLY WILL BE THE LAST ONES TO RECEIVE OURS!!
Old May 29th 2008, 8:56 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

how long do we have for oh to provide negetive urine sample before panel doctor wont allow anymore dipstick test...........lets say he goes back to gp in 4 weeks time for a test and passes will this be enough to satisfy panel doctor explaining why it took soooooooooooooo long to pass, or does he need gp letter and lab reports
Old May 29th 2008, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

melliepoo is on a distinguished road

Hi Vickie.

Mary

Hi Guys

we are waiting too - we submitted the last stuff required by our case officer tonight. (good old colour scan!)

We are hoping that we will get it now in a week or two at the most. But after 9 months of waiting, l feel that l should probably know better than that by now...

It is really weird, cos after a few false starts, thinking that things had started to speed up and then finding they just stopped again, this time, l just can't get excited.

I think l have already started to stress more about the house than the visa...
We have 'sold' 3 times now, but not got even as far as a survey once, & been on since Jan.

We know we will have to validate before Mid Jan, so looking at poss flying to Adelaide on 28th Dec - New Year - new life here we come!

Good luck everyone - shouldn't be much longer for any of us Augustees!!!

Mel x
Old May 29th 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by melliepoo
Hi Guys

we are waiting too - we submitted the last stuff required by our case officer tonight. (good old colour scan!)

We are hoping that we will get it now in a week or two at the most. But after 9 months of waiting, l feel that l should probably know better than that by now...

It is really weird, cos after a few false starts, thinking that things had started to speed up and then finding they just stopped again, this time, l just can't get excited.

I think l have already started to stress more about the house than the visa...
We have 'sold' 3 times now, but not got even as far as a survey once, & been on since Jan.

We know we will have to validate before Mid Jan, so looking at poss flying to Adelaide on 28th Dec - New Year - new life here we come!

Good luck everyone - shouldn't be much longer for any of us Augustees!!!

Mel x
We submitted our extra info on the 16th and our visa was granted on the 29th so it shouldn't be too much longer for you babe but i can understand why you are so apprehensive.

Fingers crossed for you Mel and for everyone else who is still waiting. Good luck to all, chin up folks.
Old May 30th 2008, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Super Congratulations to all the new VISA holders!!! Wow, what an awesome day!

To all who are still waiting....chin up....it's just a matter of a few weeks, I'm sure!!
Old May 30th 2008, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

neuronisis is on a distinguished road

Just phoned DIAC and eventually got through 5 minutes before lines closed! I was told the following:-

I have a CASE OFFICER! and have done for at least a month. All medicals are ok and the appication is undergoing some routine checks before the case officer can finalize. The guy i was talking to also said he thinks it shouldn't be too long and if i don't hear anything within 6 weeks contact them.

So if feel way better knowing this. Definately glad i phoned.

Anyone out their, What do you think the routine checks are?
Old May 30th 2008, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mottie
the 3 M's are now complete!!!
Originally Posted by mo33
Hooray for the 3 "m's"!!
Mo x

and mottie, just check every day!!!

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Wow what a busy day,
Congratulations to all the new Visa holders fantastic news Guys
Claire i was just wondering how your bump is doing?!

as usual we are up at 6am but today even my daughter was 'up'!!! the first time she climbed out of her cot
we finally had our survey done on wednesday - and yesterday we had the 'last' shipper around so now things could happen really quickly for us
Old May 30th 2008, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mOZzy

and mottie, just check every day!!!

I'm getting the emails again now!!...dont know whats going on

Hows the house going mOZzy? Hope its still going through smoothly!!We've had no one round ours for weeks, have booked our flights now to validate the visas we go on 22 Aug, had to validate by 30th Aug!!

Good Luck to everyone else still waiting!
Old May 30th 2008, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mottie
I'm getting the emails again now!!...dont know whats going on

Hows the house going mOZzy? Hope its still going through smoothly!!We've had no one round ours for weeks, have booked our flights now to validate the visas we go on 22 Aug, had to validate by 30th Aug!!

Good Luck to everyone else still waiting!
woah, so you only got 4months to validate your visa?

We thought you'd get around a year!!!

Good Luck!

Vik

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.