Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 26th 2008, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by HOWMUCHLONGER
WE HAD A CALL THIS MORNING - THEY HAVE GRANTED OUR VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god, I can't believe it after all this ....

oh wow!!!! congratulations !!
it's been soooo long since i've congratulated anyone!

fantastic
Old Jun 26th 2008, 3:48 am
Forum Regular

WaitingKills will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

WE HAD A CALL THIS MORNING - THEY HAVE GRANTED OUR VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god, I can't believe it after all this ....
Congratulation on ur Visa. You should be relieved to see light at the end of the tunnel.

wow what a month it had been, like a few drops of water in the desert. Im realy happy for you. ENJOY

Irish Girl
Have a happy and safe journey.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations How much longer - what fantastic unexpected news.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 5:25 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by painter man
Good luck dinner-dash
thank you...... had the appointment letter today.
woooooo cant wait for the camera test
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:38 am
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Jeremy just smile politely and think of england
Good luck
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Congratulations on the visa

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
thank you...... had the appointment letter today.
woooooo cant wait for the camera test
Good luck with the medicals, fingers crossed

minibelle
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Congratulations, fantastic news

Let's hope this is the start of a great couple of weeks.

Gillian
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Morning all,
I am logging in from the hotel at Dublin Airport as I wait for our flights this afternoon So glad we decided to leave a day beforehand as we are all relaxed now after the very stressful goodbyes. Be prepared - its really bad . Having said that, we all cheered up once we were in the car....

Best of luck to everyone still waiting.

Melbourne, tried to ring you from the car yesterday but I guess your busy with your sister visiting (Thanks for the Text x)

Claire, I hope all your dreams come true - you deserve them.

Looking forward to reading more good news when I log on next from Down Under
Love to all
Ozzie Sally (Irish Gal's new name)
Well you go girl, couldn't log on before as we have no tinternet at work at the moment so i'm thinking of you's now whilst you are probably somewhere that the rest of us have never heard of. I'll bet you won't be able to resist on coming back on here the second you can get internet access. All the best Sally, take care and massive loads of congraulations for surviving this process (and for keeping the rest of us sain throughout it!!)

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh - sorry chick i can't say what i'm really thinking on here, massive massive congratulations babe you have been waiting soooooo long. Hope the tears have died down and the vino has well and truly started

Dinner dash - good luck with your camera's hope everything goes ok
Old Jun 26th 2008, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

neuronisis is on a distinguished road

Just got off the phone to DIAC, I COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL JULY 1st!!!!

Our application is still being processed. Spoke to a very nice guy and he said everything looks good, no reason to be concerned, we have provided everything they need. Our case officer last worked on our application on the 19th of June and is waiting on processing.

But,

we should hear within about 6 weeks

I asked if it's because they're waiting on anything and he said there's no outstanding requests. It's just the internal processing that's taking the time.

So, another 6 weeks? or maybe i'll hear next week? You know i think in a sick kind of way i'm actually liking the waiting What am i going to do when i get the VISA, i'll be lost!!!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 5:29 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by neuronisis
Just got off the phone to DIAC, I COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL JULY 1st!!!!

Our application is still being processed. Spoke to a very nice guy and he said everything looks good, no reason to be concerned, we have provided everything they need. Our case officer last worked on our application on the 19th of June and is waiting on processing.

But,

we should hear within about 6 weeks

I asked if it's because they're waiting on anything and he said there's no outstanding requests. It's just the internal processing that's taking the time.

So, another 6 weeks? or maybe i'll hear next week? You know i think in a sick kind of way i'm actually liking the waiting What am i going to do when i get the VISA, i'll be lost!!!
That all sounds very reassuring. I know what you mean about getting the visa. It's all I've wanted for months so to get it will seem really strange. Hope you are one on the lucky ones on July 1st
Old Jun 26th 2008, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

howmuclonger sooo pleased for you

just like whats already been said, like a drop of rain in a desert !!
come on diac get your finger out !!!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Morning my Lovelies,

I was was just looking on the BE timeline site and two Nov 07 applicants have been granted visas this week (175's), so it goes to show that they are still granting a few, (but not fair that its not Augustees.:curse

Neuronisis, can I ask why you have that you will get your visa 1st week of July in your signature?

Just think Ozzie Sally is well on her way to arriving in Oz, when is she due to land, anyone know??

Loads of Love Claire x
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Morning my Lovelies,

I was was just looking on the BE timeline site and two Nov 07 applicants have been granted visas this week (175's), so it goes to show that they are still granting a few, (but not fair that its not Augustees.:curse

Neuronisis, can I ask why you have that you will get your visa 1st week of July in your signature?

Just think Ozzie Sally is well on her way to arriving in Oz, when is she due to land, anyone know??

Loads of Love Claire x

Possitive thinking from Neuronsis Claire.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shabee
Possitive thinking from Neuronsis Claire.
I am not allowed to do positive at the moment!!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

We had call from agents yesterday, OUR VISAS HAVE BEEN GRANTED!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.