AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 30th 2008, 2:53 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

They are a herbal diet pill available in the Unicare pharmacies (not to be mixed up with Lipotrim which is a mixture of stuff like slim fast). My neighbour is having great success with them. She has lost 23lbs in two months - but that's because she doesn't feel hungry. Pity is, that doesn't seem to stop me.....

I definitely need counselling of some sort
Old May 30th 2008, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

why can't we just eat and drink what we like and not put any wieght on?

i was doing really well up until i had medicals done, and since then i've been up and down like a yoyo!

mind you i think wine definately plays a big part in my weight issues
and yes... i too have a couple of bottles nicely chillin in the fridge for later
Old May 30th 2008, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

It is my 40th birthday tomorrow.....was hoping for some news as a birthday present !!!!
Maybe next week......

Nix
Old May 30th 2008, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
It is my 40th birthday tomorrow.....was hoping for some news as a birthday present !!!!
Maybe next week......

Nix
lets hope so.

happy 40th for tomorrow... are you doing anything special?
Old May 30th 2008, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Well that's me off to find the nearest Unicare Pharmacy now !!!! I feel like one of the Nancys "I'd do anything" (yup am not only a dingbat, am also a total saddo) - am travelling across the country tonight and am going to miss the last semi final of Britians got Talent - VERY sad.

Nix - hope you have an amazing Birthday - welcome to the over 40's group - enjoy your day.

Talk to you all again next Tuesday.

M
Old May 30th 2008, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

Maybe next week......

Nix
HAIRART All the best for your big day - hope it is going to be great!!!
Old May 30th 2008, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HOWMUCHLONGER
HAIRART All the best for your big day - hope it is going to be great!!!
i wish.... sorry hun you got it wrong its not me its Nix.

i had my 40th bla bla years ago
Old May 30th 2008, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hairart
i wish.... sorry hun you got it wrong its not me its Nix.

i had my 40th bla bla years ago
well see it as a compliment then... you can celebrate your birthday all over again !!! One would think I started to drink already

NIX all the best!!
Old May 30th 2008, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by viksta1000
woah, so you only got 4months to validate your visa?

We thought you'd get around a year!!!

Good Luck!

Vik

Hi Vik

Yep ......we did our Police checks early so thats why we've got to validate by 30th August.....getting excited now
Old May 30th 2008, 5:45 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Hi Guys

It's the end of another week of waiting so am starting the list again:-

Waiting for CO
--------------

Melbourne

Waiting on Meds/PCC
--------------------

dinner-dash
original sunshine

Waiting for Visa Grant
---------------------

mr.benn
carolinemaria
claire hopkins

Have added a few I can remember.
Old May 30th 2008, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

We are still waiting on a co but are hoping and praying to go straight to visa grant! Could someone add us to the list for co please! Im a bit dumb, can only manage the basics on this thing Good luck everyone who is still waiting!!And congrats to all who have had good news Think i shall join all you wine drinkers tonight You have put me in the mood for a nice bottle of red!!
Old May 30th 2008, 6:37 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Waiting for CO
--------------

Melbourne
Debbie doos

Waiting on Meds/PCC
--------------------

dinner-dash
original sunshine

Waiting for Visa Grant
---------------------

mr.benn
carolinemaria
claire hopkins

Have added you to the list Debbie doos.
Old May 30th 2008, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW NIX-HOPE YOU HAVE A FAB DAY !!!

Good Luck to the rest of us still waiting, we finally had meds today so last hurdle over-all we can do now is sit and wait, and wait, and wait ....

Take care all and have a good weekend !
Old May 30th 2008, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Waiting for CO
--------------

Melbourne
Debbie doos

Waiting on Meds/PCC
--------------------

dinner-dash
original sunshine

Waiting for Visa Grant
---------------------

mr.benn
carolinemaria
claire hopkins

Have added you to the list Debbie doos.
Thankyou
Old May 30th 2008, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by neuronisis
Just phoned DIAC and eventually got through 5 minutes before lines closed! I was told the following:-

I have a CASE OFFICER! and have done for at least a month. All medicals are ok and the appication is undergoing some routine checks before the case officer can finalize. The guy i was talking to also said he thinks it shouldn't be too long and if i don't hear anything within 6 weeks contact them.

So if feel way better knowing this. Definately glad i phoned.

Anyone out their, What do you think the routine checks are?
Great news on the CO

Maybe next week......

Nix
Hope you have a great birthday

minibelle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.