Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 27th 2008, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 27th 2008, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

That was supposed to say Congrats Shabee!
Old May 27th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS SHABEE, GET CELEBRATING TONIGHT

Lynn xx
Old May 27th 2008, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

WaitingKills will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

congrats

Lorac
Mark & Gill and
Shabee for the VISA GRANTS

hope to see more good news flowing into this forum
Old May 27th 2008, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shabee
Well guys I phoned the London embasy this morning and its shabee's turn to shout,

WE GOT OUR VISA

Is was granted on the 21st of this month:curse::curse:
CONGRATULATIONS
Old May 27th 2008, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

CONGRATS SHABEE!!! GET CELEBRATING!!!

Hope you're o.k Claire? I'm sure that it will just be a precuationary measure otherwise they would have just said so - sending you lots of Karma. It will be worth it in the end. x

Haven't been on for a bit so good luck to those still waiting - busy with sorting out - loads to do - where does the junk come from!!! A car boot at the weekend - me thinks!
Old May 27th 2008, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

neuronisis is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by spsspence
Oh no,this doesn't sound good for me, just wandered on hear as I'm a March '08, I've lived in 6 countries in the last 10 years, twice in Holland. I take it I have a bit of a slog on the PCC thing to come. :-( Groan.
My wife is originally from Thailand. I didn't think this was going to be an issue. However when i got a file number/full acknowledgement and began to organize police checks i discovered you needed them for every country you've stayed/lived in for over a year(i think it was a year).

Anyway the Thai embassy told us it would take over 3 months to get them or go their in person and get them in 10 days. So the only option was to travel their. I didn't have any leave left at work and they wouldn't give me unpaid leave. So i quit and went on a 4 week holiday.

So i've sent all this off now and they have the medicals. But still waiting. I even e-mailed the Australian embassy for any info only to be told 'your application has not been processed and you will have to wait to hear from Australia'. Short and sweet eh.

I've e-mailed DIAC. The reply i got was basically saying

'your application is undergoing routine processing and this can take several months. The case officer is following this up on a regular basis.'

So just more waiting for me. But it's great news when i log on and see one of you guys gets a VISA or case officer. Good luck to all.
Old May 27th 2008, 4:53 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

WE GOT OUR VISA

Congratulations!! Great news indeed!! Now go and have some you deserve it after all the waiting

Makes me wonder also how many of you already got visa but they just haven't had time to inform it

Kati
Old May 27th 2008, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Well guys I phoned the London embasy this morning and its shabee's turn to shout,

WE GOT OUR VISA

CONGRATULATIONS SHABEE
Old May 27th 2008, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

WOHEYYY WE ARE BACK!!
don't get me wrong guys, it was a nice holiday seeing all my family back home but oh boy, was it exhausting
and not one tear!!!!!!!!!!!!! (from my side - OH shed a few )

Originally Posted by lorac
guys...

just received an email today regarding my VISA GRANT...

im speechless now..didnt think it will come so fast...coz i've jjust submitted my meds end of april....
Originally Posted by markandgill
WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY!!!!

WE GOT OUR VISA

Is was granted on the 21st of this month

WOW WOW WOW!!! great news all around!!
i can't believe they don't send the visas straight out once granted
anyways, loads of celebrating me finks

TAYLES i haven't forgotten about you. but we've only got back home today and i need a day or two to get back into this oz business!
so far i have 4 quotes and i'll get another one on thursday.

OSunshine: i can't believe they are sending you around like that!!!! - it IS such a long process anyways and then they make you wait even longer! just a few more days ... we are all behind you

ClaireHopkins: of course the whole thing is yet again very time and money consuming - but it will all be ok and soon you'll have your pink sticker too
Old May 27th 2008, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
Chin up all (specially sad caroline and frustrated original sunshine)

It will be our turn soon !!

Huge congratulations to MARK & GILL ON YOUR VISA- So,so,so "chuffed" for you guys.After all that waiting you can really celebrate in style !!!!

I'm also feeling sorry for myself-stinking cold and sore throat-assume they'll still do meds on friday ? Must ring them and confirm.

Better get back to work now,so much to do today

Take care all and good luck for this week !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the congrats

Hope your cold/sore throat clears up soon and that your meds go as planned

MarkandGill
Old May 27th 2008, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

Huge Congratulations Shabee on your visa grant !!!!!
Enjoy the celebrations !!!!!!
Old May 27th 2008, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

WE GOT OUR VISA

Oh Wow, that's fantastic news you must be thrilled, congratulations.
Old May 27th 2008, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

[F][/FONT]
Thanks for all your congrats today.
I am absolutely thrilled. I never thought this day would come and it has.
Also thanks to all you lot who have put up with my moans and groans over the last few weeks/months, I really dont think I would have gotten through it all.

I hope that any of you lot still waiting have phoned, or will phone to get an update on your application. (dont worry if they are stroppy with you remember this is your life they are playing with).

My friend came in with the champers so we will all be having a glass or 3 tonight.

Oh! my youngest is going around asking to be adopted. He has now decided he is not coming. Shame he is scared of all the changes ahead.

Thanks again
Love
Sharon
x
Old May 27th 2008, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

WE GOT OUR VISA

Congratulations Shabee

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.