Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 21st 2008, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by hrubieszowianka
Hi All!
Just to let you know that we got our visa granted today. I've actually realised that we applied at the end of July (24th to be precise), it was SIR 495 paper application. So there is some movement there.
We got our agents to write on Friday to both the person who accepted application and the processing centre and it worked ( I can't belive it is a coincidence).
So thank you for all support I got from reading the thread and all the best for the others on the list.
CONGRATS-open the champagne!
Caroline
Old Jul 21st 2008, 3:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saint Hornet
Congrats on the baby!

Our Twins were born on the 1st July ! We had Lily 5lb 6oz and Blake 6lb 14oz

We are now about to book meds.......walking them to the shops takes 3 days of planning so getting them out for medicals will be a nightmare
They look gorgeous- double congrats!
Caroline
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

hrubieszowianka - loads of congratulations on your visa

Saint Hornet - congratulations on Lily and Blake, well done in carrying them prior to that too they are a really good weight

Wishing you loads of luck on your medicals too

And everyone else good luck in getting those outstanding visa's through and those buyers into your houses

fingers crossed for everyone
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:10 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Hi All!
Just to let you know that we got our visa granted today. I've actually realised that we applied at the end of July (24th to be precise), it was SIR 495 paper application. So there is some movement there.
We got our agents to write on Friday to both the person who accepted application and the processing centre and it worked ( I can't belive it is a coincidence).
So thank you for all support I got from reading the thread and all the best for the others on the list.
Congratulations on your Visa.

Congrats on the baby!

We are now about to book meds.......walking them to the shops takes 3 days of planning so getting them out for medicals will be a nightmare
Congratulations on the birth of Lily and Blake
Old Jul 21st 2008, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Congrats on the baby!

Oh Wow, congratulations on the birth of Lily and Blake.

Gillian
Old Jul 21st 2008, 8:34 am
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Hi All!
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA
Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Congratulations Claretandblue on the birth of Jessie Mae....fantastic news!!!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Thanks everyone for your kind messages.
Mother and baby are both doing fine.
Attached Thumbnails AUGUST 2007 Applicants-010.jpg  
Old Jul 21st 2008, 1:35 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

all these gorgeous babies - congratulations everyone!!!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Hi All!
sooo pleased for you !!!

when were you acknowledged ? did you go straight to visa grant ??
what are your plans now ? when will you be off ??
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:43 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default at last

The tortoise is up and running at long last..........panel doctor sent family med's off to sydney via UPS yesterday. He gave us a tracking number so we can check to see when it arrives.

We had med's done 20 May, so waiting for visa will be a doddle.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:51 pm
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice
Default Re: at last

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
The tortoise is up and running at long last..........panel doctor sent family med's off to sydney via UPS yesterday. He gave us a tracking number so we can check to see when it arrives.

Well done dinner-dash i'm pretty sure that in the next couple of weeks you & yours will be entering Visa street.
Best of luck you deserve it
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

hrubieszowianka is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by The2ofus
sooo pleased for you !!!

when were you acknowledged ? did you go straight to visa grant ??
what are your plans now ? when will you be off ??
Hi!
I have no idea how it all works, that's why I had agents, but I suppose after the medicals and police report were requested, there wasn't much to think about, as they all were fine.
The plans are to sell house asap and to get out asap. I'll be completing all solicitors docs tonight and pushing for exchanging contracts soon. And when this is done, book everything and go. Sounds simple enough, but it can just see these to-do list.
I hope you'll be getting good news shortly too.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 7:14 pm
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Our Passports came back over the weekend with a lovely sticker saying the holder to stay in Australia indefinitely- at long last!

School holidays now, so lots of activities planned, my 30th at the end of August and a family holiday for the first week in september. We're flying out to Sydney the first week of November. Proper countdown now! Exciting times!

Love Vic X
Old Jul 21st 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Thanks everyone for your kind messages.
Mother and baby are both doing fine.
awwww little love, she's gorgeous, congratulations again.

Originally Posted by dinner-dash

well done, hopefully wont be too much longer now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.