AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 18th 2008, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Hsherriff
We also 138 OZ family sponsored and still no CO. I guess its just a waiting game.

Congrats to everyone who has had their golden ticket and to anyone else who have moved up the step of the very long ladder to OZ..

Lets hope that by end of July more good news will be heard for all of us.
To be honest I am looking all faith. Not heard anything since feb, lodged aug 07. Think theyve lost our application !!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The2ofus
To be honest I am looking all faith. Not heard anything since feb, lodged aug 07. Think theyve lost our application !!

Hey come on guys- chin up !
It is really hard I know (we waited nearly 2 years from start to finish)
I know how frustrated it makes you having been there myself.
Just want to say-I'm thinking of you all and keeping everything crossed for all those still waiting !!!!
Good Luck guys

Take care & have a great weekend
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:09 pm
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Originally Posted by morpheus
Hi Fellow Augustees,

Finally got my grant letter last week. However, I have since a couple of week back changed to a new job. Wondering how much would this affect my visa (grant letter). I understand I am obligated to inform them as stated in the Change in Circumstances. I am debating as my concern is that they may ask for employment reference which will put me in a difficult situation to explain to my new employer why I need one when I just join.

If I inform them of the changes, will they retract the grant letter so that they can review the changes before issuing another one?

Anyone in similar situation before?

Thks!

Morpheus

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by morpheus
Hi Fellow Augustees,

Finally got my grant letter last week. However, I have since a couple of week back changed to a new job. Wondering how much would this affect my visa (grant letter). I understand I am obligated to inform them as stated in the Change in Circumstances. I am debating as my concern is that they may ask for employment reference which will put me in a difficult situation to explain to my new employer why I need one when I just join.

If I inform them of the changes, will they retract the grant letter so that they can review the changes before issuing another one?

Anyone in similar situation before?

Thks!

Yes we had the same situation. We sold our business whilst awaiting our visa. Our agent said the visa is based on the work we'd done at the time of the application and they wouldn't be too concerned with a recent change. He told us to fill the change of circumstance form in anyway. It's a very simple declaration of the change. We heard nothing from them and received the visa a month later. I wouldn't worry too much.

Good luck
Caroline

Morpheus
Dan and Claire, we put our house up to let two days ago and already have an interested tenant who is viewing on Sunday (agent charges 10% plus VAT to manage it). However she wants to be in by mid September and not November. We'll have to move in with my parents. About an hour ago a lady knocked on the door and asked where our for sale sign had gone as she wants to view to buy!!! Decisions decisions!!! Keith applied for 5 jobs and has had a great response- they said they are crying out for Cisco engineers and the salaries are good. He might go out before us now. Blimey nothing happens for 11 months and now I don't know which way to turn!!

For those of you still waiting I'm preying for good news for you - try and stay focused. Good luck we're still with you.

Caroline
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Dan and Claire, we put our house up to let two days ago and already have an interested tenant who is viewing on Sunday (agent charges 10% plus VAT to manage it). However she wants to be in by mid September and not November. We'll have to move in with my parents. About an hour ago a lady knocked on the door and asked where our for sale sign had gone as she wants to view to buy!!! Decisions decisions!!! Keith applied for 5 jobs and has had a great response- they said they are crying out for Cisco engineers and the salaries are good. He might go out before us now. Blimey nothing happens for 11 months and now I don't know which way to turn!!

For those of you still waiting I'm preying for good news for you - try and stay focused. Good luck we're still with you.

Caroline
AAAAHHhhhhhhh that's excellent babe, so happy for you. Well done Keith too that's excellent, play them off against one another to get the best renumberation you can get. Would there be any harm in allowing the potential buyer to view and then you make a decision then?

Just a thought. Maybe if the housing market is starting to move that'll be good news for us all. Fingers crossed for you babe and good luck with your decisions.

Take care Vic's xx
Old Jul 19th 2008, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vickys
AAAAHHhhhhhhh that's excellent babe, so happy for you. Well done Keith too that's excellent, play them off against one another to get the best renumberation you can get. Would there be any harm in allowing the potential buyer to view and then you make a decision then?

Just a thought. Maybe if the housing market is starting to move that'll be good news for us all. Fingers crossed for you babe and good luck with your decisions.

Take care Vic's xx
Thanks Vicky, I personally think there has been a bit of movement in the market. We've had no viewers for 4 months and then in the last 10 days we've had two interested parties. I still think renting will be best for us as the offers being put in are crap! EA doesn't reckons prices will lower any more so thats good.

OH and kids off to tall ships at Liverpool today whilst I'm working - oh joy!!!

Take care
Caroline
Old Jul 19th 2008, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Thanks Vicky, I personally think there has been a bit of movement in the market. We've had no viewers for 4 months and then in the last 10 days we've had two interested parties. I still think renting will be best for us as the offers being put in are crap! EA doesn't reckons prices will lower any more so thats good.

Take care
Caroline
we've just accepted an offer £16k lower than asking price

didn't want to but at the moment we feel we have no choice if we want to sell at all.
Old Jul 19th 2008, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hairart
we've just accepted an offer £16k lower than asking price

didn't want to but at the moment we feel we have no choice if we want to sell at all.
I think I would settle for that at the moment, we have had no new viewers for weeks now
Old Jul 19th 2008, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Going into hospital at 12 o'clock today to be induced
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vickie
Not been on for a few days so congrats to all those newly arrived in visa town!

Hope everything is going to plan for every body!

Has anyone heard from GONNAGO/ Hayles?

Love Vic X
No not heard from her, on facebook she has put a couple of messages about a house she has seen. I will message her for an update.

Take care
Caroline
I might see you there, i will be the one looking like a drowned rat and wearing summer clothes as all my other clothes are in boxes ready to be shipped

minibelle
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Good luck for today, hope all goes well for you !
Congrats for everyone else who has received their visa recently
Only four weeks to go on Tuesday for us now, have got a mix of excitement(can't believe it's actually happening to us) and nerves,and I'm dreading those final goodbyes , I am getting emotional even thinking about it.

We have actually turned a corner with our seven year old who all along has been crying saying he doesn't want to leave friends and house etc.He actually went upstairs last night got his little trolley bag that he takes for his hand luggage and started trying to pack his own clothes in it, saying "I'm packing ready for Australia!" so at least he's looking forward to it know- must have been the bribery working we are stopping off en route at Hong kong disneyland for 2 nights.
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Masses of good luck babe, it will be fine can't wait to hear about your little bungle of joy. Take care and best of luck, hope it goes smoothly and quickly x

Originally Posted by minibelle
No not heard from her, on facebook she has put a couple of messages about a house she has seen. I will message her for an update.

I might see you there, i will be the one looking like a drowned rat and wearing summer clothes as all my other clothes are in boxes ready to be shipped

minibelle
Don't worry about the clothes you can just tell everyone you are preparing for not seeing another winter until July 2009!!! and even then it'll only go down as far as 18 degrees!!! You're in Liverpool anyway there will be loads of people dressed strangly for the tall ships. Have a lovely day

Caroline poor you working, it'll soon be evening and then you can relax

Inglewhite,
cant' help at all with the saying good bye's that is the bit i'm dreading most, you do have four weeks on tuesday to go though. That excitement feeling i can't wait for, i'm already excited and we haven't even had a viewer on the house let alone booked flights!!

Really really sweet of your little one, it broguht a lump to my throat reading it, bless him i can just imagine his little face. My daughter is more concerned about how her friends will cope without her than about anything else. We do intend to have a big childrens party for her though with everything she wants and as many people as she wants so hopefully it'll be ok.

Concentrate on the excitement chick eveything will really be ok, and you always have all of us if you need.

take care
Vic's
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

oh wow!

good luck and i hope all goes well. x
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Good luck

minibelle
Old Jul 19th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for all the good luck wishes

I'll get my hubby to post when we have some news.

Visa here we come!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.