Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 28th 2008, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Ryaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL ON VISA GRANTS AND GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF MY FELLOW AUGUSTEES. IT CANT BE MUCH LONGER NOW
Old May 28th 2008, 10:54 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Claire,
Congrats on keeping it together at the hearing. Hope he gets what he deserves. Thinking of you every day and hoping Jordan's medical reports go well We're all rooting for you as you and your family really deserve this chance. Hopefully, as your case is already open - and the fact that they are waiting for the results - you SHOULD hear something back in the next couple of weeks.

Ozzieclare2b - Haven't seen you in ages. Hope all is going well. Last I remember you had interviews over phone and all went great When are you planning to head off

Irish Gal
Old May 28th 2008, 11:41 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hello My Lovelies,

Huge Congratulations on the visas guys!!

God knows when it will be our turn! Jordan had another xray yesterday and a report has been done on it today and it will go to panel doc either late today or tomorrow morning, he will have a look and do a covering letter saying he has seen it then it will go to MOC either tomorrow or Monday.

We have major concerns though as the radiology consultant has no previous xrays to compare with as they are already with the MOC so we think that trying to remember from February and looking at the 6 line report he did last time isn't so good (especially as the last xray showed an active infection).

It is out of our hands now and the xray had gone up £5.

The grievance hearing went ok, they asked what I wanted out of it so I told them I couldn't come back because of the situation as it won't be any better, also that I wanted my boss investigated and disciplined for his incompetencies and his treatment of me and finally I said I would wait for their report in a couple of weeks and that I would make my decision then if I was going to take them to tribunal for constructive dismissal and seek compensation. Overall I was very cool and professional so quite proud of myself.

Speak Soon.

Loads of Love Claire x
claire - well done for being professional. Sorry to hear about the active infection. However.... as long as it is not TB then usually a week or two on anti-biotics can sort these things out. My 2nd sone was born a couple of months premature and has always had problems with his lungs. He had a baby x-ray done when he was wheezy as TB can be a problem here and we hadnt had his BCG vaccination done (the doctors told us off) and it showed up as an infection, but two weeks later & antibiotics, all clear.
Old May 29th 2008, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Ooooooh it looks like Thursdays are the new Wednesdays coz............................. We just got OUR VISA

Lovely phone call from Alan, was dying to ask him what he was wearing but didnt want to turn the conversation seedy Go Matilda have been fantastic!!

Thanks everyone on here for the last year, will still be logging in to give support to those still waiting coz we know how hard it is, Cant believe ive to go to work now and then its parents evening at work too so its gonna be a late one, but hey im not complaining, nothing can wipe this smile off my face today,
Go guys i'm sooooo happy for you, parents evening will be a daze once you crack open the Champers. Congratulations by the bucket load babe

Originally Posted by mo33
Well, told OH so now can officially say:

We got our visa!!

Hey ho!!
Mo x
AAAAHHHHHHHhhhhh and a bout bleeding time too, so happy for you's it seems like a life time ago, now the fun begins

Originally Posted by tayles
oh almost forgot..............................

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY TOO!!

I can't believe it, all this time worrying about the medical issue, what a relief I can tell you. Now we can say when not if we get to Oz. Your turn next Claire

Typical can't get a hold of my OH on his mobile but will keep trying. Can't wait to hear his response!!
Yeah another one, congratulations to you too babe keep them coming

typical of fella's, it took me all morning to get hold of mine, in the end i had to send him an email as my boss had come out of her meeting!!! you'll have to let us know what his reaction is

Hello My Lovelies,

God knows when it will be our turn! Jordan had another xray yesterday and a report has been done on it today and it will go to panel doc either late today or tomorrow morning, he will have a look and do a covering letter saying he has seen it then it will go to MOC either tomorrow or Monday.

We have major concerns though as the radiology consultant has no previous xrays to compare with as they are already with the MOC so we think that trying to remember from February and looking at the 6 line report he did last time isn't so good (especially as the last xray showed an active infection).

The grievance hearing went ok, they asked what I wanted out of it so I told them I couldn't come back because of the situation as it won't be any better, also that I wanted my boss investigated and disciplined for his incompetencies and his treatment of me and finally I said I would wait for their report in a couple of weeks and that I would make my decision then if I was going to take them to tribunal for constructive dismissal and seek compensation. Overall I was very cool and professional so quite proud of myself.

Speak Soon.

Loads of Love Claire x
Just need to say massive congratulations on your grivence hearing Claire, you have done yourself massively proud and i'm so glad for your sake, it's one more stepping stone to an outcome in your favour.

loads of bits crossed for the xrays too, like it's been said two weeks of pills and it'll be sorted. Take care and the best of luck
Old May 29th 2008, 1:51 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

oh the plonkers.....

I emailed the Dutch PCC office, and they cant find my husband's application or any record of it.... which would be why they didnt send a certificate. funny considering that it was sent in the same envelope as my application and I have got my certificate....

any bets on making it a whole 12 months before visa?!
Old May 29th 2008, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
oh the plonkers.....

I emailed the Dutch PCC office, and they cant find my husband's application or any record of it.... which would be why they didnt send a certificate. funny considering that it was sent in the same envelope as my application and I have got my certificate....

any bets on making it a whole 12 months before visa?!
OriginalSunshine - what is it with PC's somehow no police seems to be able to just simple process the F$%^& clearances... believe me, I know how you feel it took us over 3 month to get ours.... I even ended up calling the police commissioner of Dublin to get a move on - I am telling ya, don't hold back... call them over and over again - I had to call them at least 20 times!!!!!!

Good luck with it - and don't give up!!
Old May 29th 2008, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

spsspence will become famous soon enoughspsspence will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by HOWMUCHLONGER
OriginalSunshine - what is it with PC's somehow no police seems to be able to just simple process the F$%^& clearances... believe me, I know how you feel it took us over 3 month to get ours.... I even ended up calling the police commissioner of Dublin to get a move on - I am telling ya, don't hold back... call them over and over again - I had to call them at least 20 times!!!!!!

Good luck with it - and don't give up!!
This is not filling me with fluffy thoughts for months ahead. Silly me thinking getting the preliminary things together for the app would be the hard part. Yeesh.
Old May 29th 2008, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by spsspence
This is not filling me with fluffy thoughts for months ahead. Silly me thinking getting the preliminary things together for the app would be the hard part. Yeesh.
I know how you feel... nothing has been easy for us; for example; we sent our x-rays off and then got an e-mail back saying we've used the wrong doctor... we actually had to get proofe that yes, we have used the one from the list THEY gave you, we had to get a letter and receipt!!!

so I am sorry to tell you this, but NOTHING is easy in this process... and the worst part is, we got everything in but still nobody can tell us anything about our process, sometimes I think they have left our file somewhere in a dark room where never ever somebody goes into!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 29th 2008, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

I think my file is sitting with yours Howmuch !!!

Huge gratz to Baby, Tayles and Mo - what a day - am really thrilled for you all. Also see that some who don't post have had good news today - enjoy the celebrations everyone.

Claire - can't give you karma - obviously have given you too much in the past ! - but well done today - you should be SOOOOOOO proud of yourself. Keeping everything crossed re. Jordan - keep the faith.

The weather here is amazing today - what's it like with you guys ? We've a bank holiday weekend coming up - so fingers crossed that it stays this way.

To the rest of you waiting with me - - our day will come !!
Old May 29th 2008, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Mo & Tayles on your visa grants!

Really cant describe how we are feeling, after so long its amazing!, through TRA, Lodging, pre-ack, full ack, CO & meds, Thank You everyone and I mean everyone for your kind words, congratulations and well wishes, and your support along the way. You are a lovely crowd of people our fellow Augustees

Now the hard work really starts!

Good luck to everyone waiting for news, keep the faith and stay positive coz it will happen
Old May 29th 2008, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS TAYLES' MO33'AND BABYBOO ON YOUR VISA GRANTS ABOUT TIME. WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILYS A GREAT FUTURE IN OZ FROM THE SHANAGHYS
Old May 29th 2008, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shanaghy
CONGRATULATIONS TAYLES' MO33'AND BABYBOO ON YOUR VISA GRANTS ABOUT TIME. WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILYS A GREAT FUTURE IN OZ FROM THE SHANAGHYS
Ahhhhh Thank You
Old May 29th 2008, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Hello My Lovelies,

Speak Soon.

Loads of Love Claire x
hi claire!
i am very proud of you too!!! great job you did there at the hearing

and i also have everything crossed for jordans xray - it will be fine
Old May 29th 2008, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Melbourne
I think my file is sitting with yours Howmuch !!!

Huge gratz to Baby, Tayles and Mo - what a day - am really thrilled for you all. Also see that some who don't post have had good news today - enjoy the celebrations everyone.

Claire - can't give you karma - obviously have given you too much in the past ! - but well done today - you should be SOOOOOOO proud of yourself. Keeping everything crossed re. Jordan - keep the faith.

The weather here is amazing today - what's it like with you guys ? We've a bank holiday weekend coming up - so fingers crossed that it stays this way.

To the rest of you waiting with me - - our day will come !!
Melbourne; I handled every well until now - I just cannot stop eating AND we wanted to fly out in July - my dear better half told me to hol don with booking and NOW the flights are completely gone through the roof... so even IF we get the visa he most likely will not let me book them.

Let's hope they will stumble across our A. and actually have a look at it!! sending you some Karma just in case!!

ups apprently I have to spread it around a little first...
Old May 29th 2008, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

[COLOR="Purple"]CONGRATULATIONS TAYLES, BABYBOO AND MO (AND ANYBODY I'VE MISSED) - GREAT NEWS[/COLOR

Chin up Claire - you should be really proud of yourself - the whole process is stressful enough besides what you've had to deal with - I'm sure all will be fine - the xrays are just for TB. Can't send anymore Karma as have to spread around but sending hugs and thinking of you

Lost my voice so my oh and boys are having peaceful time - been busy with arranging letting agents, clearance companies and have 3 shipping companies out next week to give quotes - not sure to get rid or ship?! Still got to find accommodation for when we arrive too!!!

Sending luck to all those waitingx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.