Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by _paula_
Hi Caroline, our dog is just 14yrs hes a cross with a goldern retreiver and border collie weve had a quote from airpets but not sure what to do.
We dont want to leave him but like you said the choice is limited.
Thanks for the reply, Paula x
Is your dog fit enough to travel at 14. Mine has a creaky back leg, I don't think 17 hours flying will do him any good. I've promised the kids we'll get a pup when we get settled (basil won't be happy!). My five year old has even named it (mr scruffy), and it will sleep at the bottom of her bed!! Bribery is definately the way to get kids to agree to anything (they are expecting pools, mansions.......) Oh dear, don't think they realise it will be school as usual!! opps.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Apryl will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone for your best wishes !I truly hope you will all have some good news very soon !!! Its a wonderful feeling I want to cry all the time!
Congratulations! to all who have had some good new this week,and remember the week as only just begun!
Apryl,Lee
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:28 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I wander off for a while and a load of Acks.

I still reckon I am the tail end gunner on this thread submitting on the 31st Aug . so when your all through i will turn of the lights and send the plane home.

best of luck to those still waiting and congrats to those who jumped.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Zambia
Wow I wander off for a while and a load of Acks.

I still reckon I am the tail end gunner on this thread submitting on the 31st Aug . so when your all through i will turn of the lights and send the plane home.

best of luck to those still waiting and congrats to those who jumped.
Oh no no no we're carrying on over the other side my dear, Augtees in Oz will be an up and coming thread within the year, once we've all finished supporting each other on this side and moved to sunnier climes. Anyone disagree?? We will have morenews within the next few weeks we will
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vickys
Oh no no no we're carrying on over the other side my dear, Augtees in Oz will be an up and coming thread within the year, once we've all finished supporting each other on this side and moved to sunnier climes. Anyone disagree?? We will have morenews within the next few weeks we will
FANTASTIC VICKY. WILL SPEAK WITH YOU ALL ON THE 'OTHER SIDE' (THE BRIGHT SIDE). WE WAIT AND WE WAIT AND WE WAIT - BUT WE WILL BE TRIUMPHANT! (should of been a politician). Off to bed to dream of a land down under (even have that song on my ipod). Good Luck Augustee's for tomorrow.
Caroline x
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

morning!

no news for us ...
but then again it's early and my agent's not in yet so could take a few hours till i get my email - on the other side they also have offices in oz so i could easily have the YES by now. but not sure how they do it?! - i also heard that my agent is known to call at weird times to give the thums up on the visa (i think i wouldn't mind that call ) - or at least leave a text on your mobile .... do you think i am slowly going mad?!?!?!

and vicky i'd say so too to keep the thread running. or at least open a new thread like 'augustees landed down under' - we'll have to get each other through the settling in and buying and houses and licences and bbq's process
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all fellow Augustees

Nothing for us this morning, but like you say Mozzy it could be anytime during the day when using agents with officers in OZ and UK, so wont give up just yet, will continue going slightly mad checking e-mails for that lovely case officer!!

Well our meds are next wednesday (12th) so at least something else to focus on in the meantime, would just of been nice to know that we have a case officer who is only requesting the pcc/meds/any further employment details etc, we have non migrating children (2) from ians previous girlfriend so itd be nice to hear that all the info we have sent from his ex etc is sufficent, but there you go, whats another few grey hairs!!

Hope all who are waiting have some good news this week
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Hi all fellow Augustees

Nothing for us this morning, but like you say Mozzy it could be anytime during the day when using agents with officers in OZ and UK, so wont give up just yet, will continue going slightly mad checking e-mails for that lovely case officer!!

Well our meds are next wednesday (12th) so at least something else to focus on in the meantime, would just of been nice to know that we have a case officer who is only requesting the pcc/meds/any further employment details etc, we have non migrating children (2) from ians previous girlfriend so itd be nice to hear that all the info we have sent from his ex etc is sufficent, but there you go, whats another few grey hairs!!

Hope all who are waiting have some good news this week
Morning Babyboo,
I don't think you will be waiting much longer. We sent our medicals straight away hoping it will speed up the process. I seems to of worked..
We have our case officer who has ok'd medicals and has requested we send proof that Lee is still working as an Electrician. Which we did yesterday. I stayed up until midnight to check our agent has sent the proof directly to immigraton. That was our last hurdle. Now we are just waiting for our agent to tell us we have the Visa!!!. Hurry up with your medicals Babyboo.
Its holding you back.

Joanne x
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by mOZzy
morning!

no news for us ...
but then again it's early and my agent's not in yet so could take a few hours till i get my email - on the other side they also have offices in oz so i could easily have the YES by now. but not sure how they do it?! - i also heard that my agent is known to call at weird times to give the thums up on the visa (i think i wouldn't mind that call ) - or at least leave a text on your mobile .... do you think i am slowly going mad?!?!?!

and vicky i'd say so too to keep the thread running. or at least open a new thread like 'augustees landed down under' - we'll have to get each other through the settling in and buying and houses and licences and bbq's process

Morning Mozzy,

We are getting excited now, feels good that we have reached the last hurdleStayed up last night to talk to my agent in Brisbane. Won't be long now before we will be over there. We are off as soon as we sell this house.:curse:The sooner the better.
We must keep in touch as your OH is an electrician . Never know our Oh's might be doing the course at the same time.

Joanne x
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:33 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

I agree it would be great to keep in contact when we arrive in the land of Oz.

Still no full ack for us today. We have not used an agent so open emails every morning after the school run with baited breath only to disappointed.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Originally Posted by mr.benn
I agree it would be great to keep in contact when we arrive in the land of Oz.

Still no full ack for us today. We have not used an agent so open emails every morning after the school run with baited breath only to disappointed.

I know exactly how you feel Mr Benn!! It's a horrible feeling - no full ack for us today either. There are less and less of us on that list everyday though - so maybe soon. We applied on 24th Aug - what about you?

Do you think they will close for long over Easter or just the usual Friday/Monday? I'll go crazy if their closed for more than that!!

Yx
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:54 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
I know exactly how you feel Mr Benn!! It's a horrible feeling - no full ack for us today either. There are less and less of us on that list everyday though - so maybe soon. We applied on 24th Aug - what about you?

Do you think they will close for long over Easter or just the usual Friday/Monday? I'll go crazy if their closed for more than that!!

Yx
Hi Yvonne

We posted our application 21st August and is arrived ASPC 27th August.

I have just checked my son's Australian Calendar and the Easter break is the same as ours. It also shows a public holiday Adelaide Cup (SA) on Monday 10th March, so it may all go quite on Monday.

Here's hoping we all hear something this week.

Mary
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

I said i wasn't going to check emails for a few days, but couldn't resist. Wish I hadn't as NO CO Again!!!!!! Arghhhhhh!

I WANT A CO NOW (PLEASE). ARGHHHHHH!!!!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Nothing here either.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Nothing for us either Really depressing!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.