Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:08 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Apryl
GOOD MORNING ALL!
JUST A QUICK EMAIL TO SAY WE GOT IT !!!!GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE WAITING!WHAT A FANTASTIC FEELING !ITS WORTH THE LONG WAIT TRUST ME !!!!!!
APRYL AND LEE
Congratulations Apryl and Lee,
I'm so delighted for you!!!
Good luck to those still waiting for full acks and CO
Irish Gal
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Irish Gal,
where are you heading to in Aus?

Joanne
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

GOOD MORNING ALL!
JUST A QUICK EMAIL TO SAY WE GOT IT !!!!GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE WAITING!WHAT A FANTASTIC FEELING !ITS WORTH THE LONG WAIT TRUST ME !!!!!!
APRYL AND LEE
Excellent news. Good luck in your new life downunder!
Mo x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

About time too Claire!! Great news.
Mo x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi all,
Don't forget to update our timeline sheet. Every now and again I take a peek. .

Joanne x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:32 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Morning my Lovelies,

Congrats Apryl & Lee!

Whilst Hubby was saying goodbye this morning at 06.25am (I was semi comtatose obviously) he said I have been naughty and checked the emails (he knows he's not allowed), in his words "I had a feeling about it", my reply yeah but you were wrong! No he says we got our FULL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT!!
YAY!!

Silly question what is the number we use is it the File Number or ICSE Request ID?? If its the file number thats what was on the email on Friday.

Good Luck you guys and can we start another who's waiting for what list and put us on Case Officer.

Thanks Claire x
Congrats I put both file no and ICSE to be safe (as it's been all through this the more info the better)
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:33 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Congratulations Apryl and Lee. Good luck with you new life down under.

Congratulation on the full ack Claire.

Still no full ack for us.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations Apryl and Lee on visa

well done claire on full ack, another step closer
No news for us again
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Mr Benn,

Keep your chin up, I know you will receive it this week as your application was received the same day as ours and mo33, mo33 got hers Friday and I think had it not been for the TRA letter we would have had ours that day because they used the same ref number as on our full ack.

If you think it would make you feel better do a post-lodgement email asking for your file number as I have done that a couple of times.

Fingers crossed and karma.

Claire x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

GOOD MORNING ALL!
APRYL AND LEE
CONGRATULATIONS Its such a great feeling isnt it well done and best wishes for your new life down under
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Morning my Lovelies,

Congrats Apryl & Lee!

Whilst Hubby was saying goodbye this morning at 06.25am (I was semi comtatose obviously) he said I have been naughty and checked the emails (he knows he's not allowed), in his words "I had a feeling about it", my reply yeah but you were wrong! No he says we got our FULL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT!!
YAY!!

Silly question what is the number we use is it the File Number or ICSE Request ID?? If its the file number thats what was on the email on Friday.

Good Luck you guys and can we start another who's waiting for what list and put us on Case Officer.

Thanks Claire x
Well done
You only need to use the CLF number (file number)
Pippadee

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:10 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

For those of us still waiting for full acknowledgement, the processing update from ASPC is:-

"As of 4 March 2008 the ASPC Admin Section is processing applications as
follows:

Offshore Applications received prior to 1 September 2007:
All applications with a valid payment have now been receipted. The ASPC is
acknowledging offshore applications received on 27 August 2007."

Which I believe is the same date as was quoted last week!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

tintin7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mr.benn
For those of us still waiting for full acknowledgement, the processing update from ASPC is:-

"As of 4 March 2008 the ASPC Admin Section is processing applications as
follows:

Offshore Applications received prior to 1 September 2007:
All applications with a valid payment have now been receipted. The ASPC is
acknowledging offshore applications received on 27 August 2007."

Which I believe is the same date as was quoted last week!

Thanks mr. benn for the update. How long will the waiting for full ack. be ?? Any ieda ???
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Great news Claire, another step forward for you.
Caroline
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

GOOD MORNING ALL!
APRYL AND LEE
Thats GREAT you guys- well done,
glad another Augustee has their visa- maybe it's a sign the ball has started rolling again in DIAC! Good luck and bon voyage xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.