Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

I'm waiting patiently for my full ack (a long with others!) Now i was just wondering that if the app is not valid would they contact you first and give you a chance to fix things or would you maybe find you app posted back to you?? Just thinking of the worst case scenarios!!

All this waiting driving me crazy!
mo
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future

ozzieclaire2be -Claire have you found this. thanks to wendy www.ozburbs.com/burbs/ its on the adelaide prth brisbane thread in australia forum

may come in handy??
kathx

Last edited by kjc79; Jan 21st 2008 at 10:29 am.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Has anyone elses agent told them to wait?

I have all the forms on hold, and no medicals booked, will i be at the back of the cue, i wanted to be there by June

minibelle
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

morning!!

so? any more good news?!?!?!

minibelle i didn't even ask them i just went for it (pccs done and medicals in 10 days) - in the end it's your choice isn't it?? and if you keep the 1 year 'validation date' in mind that should be it!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jox_co
Don't know, have checked out internet but to no avail, do you want me to check with our agent??

I would have thought they'd go to the procesesing place where visa is beign dealt with (CO).. Let me know and I'll check it out with agent for you
Hi, yes that would be great.
Thanks
x
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

Jibon007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everybody,
Since November 12, 2007 my online status everything shown "met" except PCC, PCC shown "Requested" and I my agent sent PCC to DIAC, but till to date there are no update. I asked to agent and today my agent informed me that my CO is on leave till 25th Feb 08. My question is that any CO can take leave more than 3 months?

Best wishes,

Jibon007
Application Ask: August 2007
Everything shown "met" except PCC
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Ozbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura about

Morning all you August applicants! well I am officially get obsessed with checking this site for any news! Any body got a case officer this week? good luck everybody! lets hope we all get visa grants by March at the latest!!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:30 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by mo33
I'm waiting patiently for my full ack (a long with others!) Now i was just wondering that if the app is not valid would they contact you first and give you a chance to fix things or would you maybe find you app posted back to you?? Just thinking of the worst case scenarios!!

All this waiting driving me crazy!
mo

Got an email this morning to say we were receipted on the 29th August!!!!!! We are currently invalid as I forgot to send a copy of the letter from the TRA so they have told me to scan it in and send back!!!

Woo hoooooo!!!!!!

Good luck to all those waiting. I know what its like
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:27 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kjc79
ozzieclaire2be -Claire have you found this. thanks to wendy www.ozburbs.com/burbs/ its on the adelaide prth brisbane thread in australia forum

may come in handy??
kathx
thats great kath thanks x will pm u my mobile number give us a text will meet up for a brew x clare
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

We are still waiting on full ack too

Hopefully it will come this week - fingers crossed xxxx

Lynn xx
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

My fingers are still firmly crossed on those of you still awaitng full ack - if my memory serves me right the deadline they gave for that was 13th Feb? mind you having said that the deadline for pre-acks was 31st dec and they ran a few weeks over that, so who knows.

I would love to know the statistics on how many people have died from stress during the process of emigrating and selling their house.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gonnago
My fingers are still firmly crossed on those of you still awaitng full ack - if my memory serves me right the deadline they gave for that was 13th Feb? mind you having said that the deadline for pre-acks was 31st dec and they ran a few weeks over that, so who knows.

I would love to know the statistics on how many people have died from stress during the process of emigrating and selling their house.
Well I have turned to drink if this counts
Old Jan 21st 2008, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shabee
Hi, yes that would be great.
Thanks
x

No problem, will do
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering who of our lovely Augustees are heading for Adelaide? As we will have all turned to drink it would be good to have some drinking buddies
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

RATBY RASCALS will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Just wondering who of our lovely Augustees are heading for Adelaide? As we will have all turned to drink it would be good to have some drinking buddies
Hi we will be going to Flagstaff Hill in Adelaide around June
Chris & Yvonne

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.