Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 17th 2008, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Getting closer, any day now.
For all of those still waiting would you like to join me in a sing song

WHY ARE WE WAITING. WHYYYYYYY ARE WE WAITING LOL

JOANNE X
Old Jan 17th 2008, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
Hi Paul&Aly

They received ours on 31st Aug too 134 STNI, but I'm still waiting for any kind of ack Its beginning to feel like I'm the only one left waiting.
Is anyone else still waiting for pre ack?

CONGRATULATIONS to all those who have had acknowledgements

Surely another 7mths wait can't be possible!!!

sorry to butt in, was just reading your thread. thought i'd let you know that we never had a pre ack, we went straight to full ack - it does happen so dont feel too bad - although i do know how you feel, try not to stress too much you'll get there

good luck
lisa
Old Jan 17th 2008, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by shabee
I have been full acked. And had the money taken today.

YIPPEE

Congratulations!!! That is brilliant news!!
Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

YIPPEE

nice one Shabee!! Full steam ahead!
Mo::
Old Jan 17th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

YIPPEE

Well done, so pleased for you, we also got ours through this week, andthey have backdated our application date to 3 July. It does make you feel better just knowing that your application has arrived.

Nicky
Old Jan 17th 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

congrats shabee
Old Jan 17th 2008, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

Wizard is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to all you with full acks now they are coming in thick and fast it seems. Good luck to all you still waiting won't be long now eh?

Just a quick question to all of you who have had full acks very recently. Did it state in your letter that it would be 6 months to CO? I have read on another site that one person said theirs did???? Mine just stated there would be a delay due to the volume off applications received. Aren't we all praying it won't be that long?
Old Jan 17th 2008, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

mine just stated long delay.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

Wizard is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!! Hope it's quicker than that eh? Or I will be doing medicals and PCC's again :curse:
Old Jan 17th 2008, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

sarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant future

Mine said they expect a delay in allocating case officer but gave no timeline...
Old Jan 18th 2008, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
Hi Paul&Aly

They received ours on 31st Aug too 134 STNI, but I'm still waiting for any kind of ack Its beginning to feel like I'm the only one left waiting.
Is anyone else still waiting for pre ack?

CONGRATULATIONS to all those who have had acknowledgements

Surely another 7mths wait can't be possible!!!
It is possible Kelsey i'm affraid, we sent ours off 27th July (so it would have arrived August) and we haven't heard a thing since, agent sent an email to chase but apparently even those are on an 8 week delay. Soon hopefully soon
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:22 am
Just Joined

mattfindl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Hi All,

The August timeline spreadsheet is now up and running.

If you'd like to be added please Private Message or Email me with the following details (please don't leave details on this thread as I cannot guarantee to see them):

Username:
Headed for:
Type of Visa (added if SIR/MODL/STNI as appropriate):
Date application sent:
Did you use an agent:
Medicals - sent with application/booked:
Police Checks: Sent with application/Applied for:
Pre-Acknowledgement/acknowledgement date:

Good luck everyone

Love Karen xx
HI all,
First time i've posted as we actually have something to be able to post about now.
We are going out ona 138 aussie sponsored visa ( wifes family ) hopefully to the brisbane area .
Will PM the info for the list as soon as possible
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:30 am
Just Joined

mattfindl is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=tintin7;5412099]
Originally Posted by lolylew
yes they seem to be moving but they only received pre-acks, not full acks unfortunately. i'm 25th july, not heard anything yet - but now hoping soon [/QU

I am Aug 29 applicant. It looks like the speed of issuing pre-acknowledgement/full acknowledgement may be even slower for Aug applicants because of even bigger pile of application in this month.

Like other fellow members, I expect to receive full acknowledgement around Christmas/first month of new year, and CO allocation around Aug/Sept. Does it make any difference if acknowledgment letter is issued later than six months of STNI sponsorship ? This is because one has to report file reference number to state SMP for sponsorship verfication with DIAC. Would appreciate your comment on this rough idea.
we are aug 13th apps
we were receipted in november 07 ( 14th) and received an acknowledgement letter on the 15th jan 08.
If i am reading it right it seemed to say that they are still dealing withh applications from Jan 07 ( allocating case workers.)
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

[QUOTE=mattfindl;5807583]
Originally Posted by tintin7
we are aug 13th apps
we were receipted in november 07 ( 14th) and received an acknowledgement letter on the 15th jan 08.
If i am reading it right it seemed to say that they are still dealing withh applications from Jan 07 ( allocating case workers.)
I dont get that either as some Julyees have got thier visas. closer for us

kathx
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=kjc79;5807602]
Originally Posted by mattfindl

I dont get that either as some Julyees have got thier visas. closer for us

kathx

i think thats more for high risk countries and possibly non 136/137 visa applications (fast tracked applications)
please someone correct me if i'm wrong

lisa

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.