Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Gonnago
fantastic - they really are motoring along now arent they - prob is i need them to contact me as our card has expired....shouldnt be long now though.
Congratulations

happy days.........we applied 17/8/07...........hope to hear soon

Wishing everyone else hears soon as well
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Oh my God!!! WE HAVE A PRE-ACK!!!!!!!!, Payment taken today and receipt number via our agent!! - lodged on 16/08/07 woo-hoooo!!!!!, They are really motoring along now!!!, three cheers for DIAC!!
me too !!!!

yeee haaa!!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

another excuse to celebrate!!
i had better ring the OH & let him know!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Getting really excited now. Ours should be any time now as we lodged at the same time as you. Can't wait to be in your shoes as OH rang me earlier to say he was really fed up at work today. Really need some good news. Mother in law rang to ask how things where going. Asked me when we were planning on coming back to the UK to visit when we are settled. Can you believe it?.

Joanne
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations everyone, on a Friday too!!- can drink tonight, celebrate and not worry about a hangover ..........one small step for man, one giant leap towards Threshers
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Congratulations everyone, on a Friday too!!- can drink tonight, celebrate and not worry about a hangover ..........one small step for man, one giant leap towards Threshers
just been shopping, got a few bottles for later.. chillng nicely in the fridge
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Babyboo are you still there?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Some Julyee's got full acks 3 weeks after pre-acks, heres hoping eh!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Babyboo are you still there?
hellooooo!!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Babyboo
I've just left you a message on my space lol.(just so u know who I am)
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Babyboo
I've just left you a message on my space lol.(just so u know who I am)

Thanks, will have a look as soon as I get home, (cant access from work), and pop you a little note back.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:19 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

it's good to see things are moving now hopefully this time next week I'll be skint as well
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Congrats to all augustees who have had pre ack today, not be long for the rest i'm sure as they seem to be getting through them pretty fast now.
Just received our police checks back today -all clear,as we expected!
We're thinking of booking meds for beginning of Jan, after the bank balance has recovered after our holiday at xmas.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Oh my God!!! WE HAVE A PRE-ACK!!!!!!!!, Payment taken today and receipt number via our agent!! - lodged on 16/08/07 woo-hoooo!!!!!, They are really motoring along now!!!, three cheers for DIAC!!
that tenner got you to the top of the bloody pile then stamps feet,sulks in the corner and moans at OH for being tight

Well done, we should hopefully be next week then, unless Go Matilda have lost our email address or credit card company has blocked the transaction.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE, If you havent got your on Monday, I will be amazed, they are flying now.................Maybe you did get yours and Alan couldnt be bothered sending it on because it had gone 5pm over there when we got it, Could have been Alans drinking time? ........pub calling and all that!!

Seriously though, You will deffo have yours Monday I am convinced, ours were in the same bag!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.