Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 15th 2008, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
Hi Claire, just had reply from agent saying she is now only waiting on 2 acknowledgements prior 1/9 and there has been huge mail delivery and ours could be amongst that but we will not know till monday, how annoying is that. But hey really its positive, so fingers crossed.

My family are OH Jay 42 and Josh 18 and Matthew 9. We're heading for Perth hopfully this year.

fingers crossed for you - i'm sure you'll go straight to full ack - we did
some positive full ack karma heading your way

lisa
Old Feb 15th 2008, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

Thanks for all the congrats replies, I really hope you all get your visas soon, and especially all the poor people without even full acks, it will happen, dont give up hope.Im off to london next friday to get my passport stamped then the following friday off to Oz for 3 weeks recce and holiday.Cannot wait to be there.To say that this process has been the most frustrating event of my life doesnt do it justice.By nature im a bit of an obsessive when I get a bee in my bonnet about some thing, but with the visa process ive really outdone myself, getting up at 4 am for the loo and just popping downstairs to check my emails, sad sad sad.I can say though that the feeling of getting the news makes it all so worthwhile, so keep that in mind and focus on how much wine you can drink when the day of granting finally comes.Good luck and good health to you all.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by lolylew
fingers crossed for you - i'm sure you'll go straight to full ack - we did
some positive full ack karma heading your way

lisa

Ah thanks Lisa.

Actually after having a good moan and chat on here today I'm beginning to feel more positive again, so thanks guys I love this site

Have a great weekend gang.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by chris1386
Thanks for all the congrats replies, I really hope you all get your visas soon, and especially all the poor people without even full acks, it will happen, dont give up hope.Im off to london next friday to get my passport stamped then the following friday off to Oz for 3 weeks recce and holiday.Cannot wait to be there.To say that this process has been the most frustrating event of my life doesnt do it justice.By nature im a bit of an obsessive when I get a bee in my bonnet about some thing, but with the visa process ive really outdone myself, getting up at 4 am for the loo and just popping downstairs to check my emails, sad sad sad.I can say though that the feeling of getting the news makes it all so worthwhile, so keep that in mind and focus on how much wine you can drink when the day of granting finally comes.Good luck and good health to you all.

Hi Chris

All I can say is it must be such a relief, your off the roller coaster yey you lucky person

Hope you have a fantastic reccie and enjoy planning and living you new life.

Have fun.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Juliesmetro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mottie
Well I'm going to have a little rant now......well just a tiny little one!!

Since getting full ack have read it and it says that you can send police checks or other docs via email, have tried dozens of times and it wont let me send my police checks!! Aaargh!!!! has anyone else tried sending anything?! Help!!!:curse::curse:
Hi Mottie

I was in the same boat as you only last week, I sent my PCCs to the email on the contact page at diac. [email protected]
I hope this helps, fortunately I got a CO this week who also asked for them so she has them now.

Jx
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
Hi

we are thinking of looking at Bunbury as we know someone who lives there and loves it. We were hoping to go there in oct07 when we were on reccie but ran out of time. Like you work is very important so depends where that takes us.
When we're all there if not too far we should have a BE meetup those of us going to Mandurah will be, more the merrier eh.
Hi thought you'd like to visit this website:
http://www.emi-great.com We're hopefully going south of the river too- Mandurah or Rockingham

Bex
Old Feb 15th 2008, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road

[size="5"]Hi all, sorry but just had to share my excitement.

Got the passports back from London today, it feels real now, we can actually go if we want!!!

Also found out that we can afford to rent our house out if it doesn't sell, so gonna stay positive for a sale but rent out if need be.

Good luck to all still waiting for full ack and visas, won't be long now - Augustees are flying!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayne
Old Feb 15th 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Juliesmetro
Hi Mottie

I was in the same boat as you only last week, I sent my PCCs to the email on the contact page at diac. [email protected]
I hope this helps, fortunately I got a CO this week who also asked for them so she has them now.

Jx
Hi Julie

Yeah Thanks ... thats the email address I've got, I'll try again!!

Thanks for your help

Mottie
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

so! the guy has just been around and taken lots of pictures!
my daughter tried to pose all the time and i had to keep her away
maybe i should have let her .. thinking about it now

MOTTIE any luck with your pcc's??

come on diac!! give us all lots of good new for next week

oh, i've also emailed lcu to see firstly if they've actually received our medicals and secondly if they could give me an update
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mOZzy
so! the guy has just been around and taken lots of pictures!
my daughter tried to pose all the time and i had to keep her away
maybe i should have let her .. thinking about it now

MOTTIE any luck with your pcc's??

come on diac!! give us all lots of good new for next week

oh, i've also emailed lcu to see firstly if they've actually received our medicals and secondly if they could give me an update

Hi ya mOZzy

No luck with PCC's have you sent yours off yet?

Mottie
Old Feb 16th 2008, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

ours are with our agent - so i guess they'll sit there till we actually get a CO - so we are not any further really
Old Feb 16th 2008, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

ours are with our agent - so i guess they'll sit there till we actually get a CO - so we are not any further really
Think I'll send ours to agent then.....Thanks mOZzy
Old Feb 16th 2008, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice
Default medicals ; heart murmers

hi all would like to congratulate everyone who's heard from diac this week. On monday we had our medicals at the nuffield centre cambs, the lady doctor was very nice and did her best to make everyonefeel at ease. We thought all was going well until she listened to my 12 year old daughters chest and heard a murmer, she had a chest x-ray and it said heart size normal and main pulmonary artery is prominent with a small aortic knuckle. there is no rib notching to suggest a coarction an the lump is clear. If their is anyone who can shed some light on this or give advice that would be most helpful as we are all now panickiing. The doctor did advise us to get an ecg which we did at our local gp and this came back normal. thanks for any advice.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Hi Mozzy, we sent our PCC's to our agent last month and they emailed them straight to DIAC with our FRN so they are there when CO looks at the file. Would have thought yours would do that as well.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice
Default Re: medicals ; heart murmers

Originally Posted by saville
hi all would like to congratulate everyone who's heard from diac this week. On monday we had our medicals at the nuffield centre cambs, the lady doctor was very nice and did her best to make everyonefeel at ease. We thought all was going well until she listened to my 12 year old daughters chest and heard a murmer, she had a chest x-ray and it said heart size normal and main pulmonary artery is prominent with a small aortic knuckle. there is no rib notching to suggest a coarction an the lump is clear. If their is anyone who can shed some light on this or give advice that would be most helpful as we are all now panickiing. The doctor did advise us to get an ecg which we did at our local gp and this came back normal. thanks for any advice.

i'm sorry to hear that, i'm a BIG worrier, so i can understand your panic,
i would just like to say good luck with everything and try not to worry,
i'm sure if it posed a problem your daughter would have been refered.

again good luck with everything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.