Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by chris1386
we got our visa. happy isnt in it, feel so relieved and so so happy, thanks for all the advice, no doubt i'll be asking much more soon!

Big Congratulations - good feeling eh???

Good luck with the big move!!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

we got our visa. happy isnt in it, feel so relieved and so so happy, thanks for all the advice, no doubt i'll be asking much more soon!

Congratulations!! Fab News!! Good Luck with the big move!!!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

FANTASTIC NEWS !!!!!

Good luck in your new life down under.

Alison xx
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Ozbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ON GETTING YOUR VISA!! ANOTHER ONE, THERE IS HOPE FOR US YET! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW LIFE DOWN UNDER!!!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Massive congratulations. Enjoy the feeling! Have a fantastic weekend celebrating. Im going to!!!
Bobbie
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Hi Babydurbs!! Just noticed you live very near us!!! Wondering if you have any kids (teenagers) as I have been looking for someone for my lad to talk to about the BIG MOVE. Where are you headed and when? (see you have visa already)
Hi
Sorry taken so long to reply!! I have 3 daughters, 19,14 & 4. The 19 isn't emigrating with us, big shame!! 14 year old has had real issues with the move, ie doesn't want to leave her school, friends etc but has gradually come around to it. The 4 year old doesn't understand, which is so much easier.
We are hoping to be in oz by July/Aug, just waiting for the house to sell. We are going to Brisbane. My OH has family there and have offered him work, he's a plumber. What visa are you going for?? Have you any idea's where your heading off too??
My daughter is always on her msn and beebo so if you want you could pm me some info and i will get her to "Have a chat" with your son.
We live in Sunbury, where are you??
Lisa
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough

Big Congratulations to you, Fantastic Feeling isn't it, enjoy your moment!!!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Well done Chris enjoy youir celebrations this weekend!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Congratulations Chris, I am really pleased for you!!Thanks Claire x
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

CHRIS brilliant news!!!!!!!!! - so are the flights booked yet?!?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Juliesmetro is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes Congratulations on Visa, have a brill weekend celebrating.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hi Guys,

I couldn't winge on my congrats thread to Chris so here it is. Well it looked like everyone being full acknowledged was a load of s**t, as we haven't had anything today I am sooo fed up its unbelievable. I have just been woken up by the window cleaner and my 14 year old son thought it would be ok to use all the milk up (he even had the cheek to complain that he could only have a small bowl of cereal and milkshake) not worried that me and his sister cannot even have a cup of tea, I now have to do a 5 mile round trip to get some milk to have a bloody cup of tea.

I hope to see some more visa and acknowledgements for today though!!

Thanks for listening guys!!

Claire x
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Big Congratulations
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

[SIZE="7"]we got our visa[SIZE="7"]. happy isnt in it, feel so relieved and [SIZE="7"]so so happy, thanks for all the advice, no doubt i'll be asking much more soon![SIZE="7"]
CONGRATULATIONS on your visa, enjoy your new life down under
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS Chris, big celebrations tonight

We got our police checks back this morning - only took about 2 weeks

Enjoy your new life down under

Lynn xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.