AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by markandgill
Thanks Sarah

We are really feeling left out No we were advised by our agent not to do anything until we get a file reference number, however we did get police checks done in November as we thought we would get full ack in Jan, I have also booked our meds and X Rays for 28th March, I have got fed up waiting on a reference number, I just really hope we hear something soon,

Gillian
Hi Gill

I just noticed your post. We lodged ours on 29 August. We did our Police checks end of last year. OH's was wrong so had to ask for another one, they said it would take a couple of days and it took another 40! Our Agent also did not want us to do our meds but I took the bull by the horns and just booked them. We had them on 28 February. We also had our x-rays the same day. The Dr was great and is holding them for us until we get our FRN. So Agent will not be happy but at least we have not sent them off. The bloods and x-rays have come back and all is fine. I just email Dr each week to let him know we are still waiting.

Hope you get your FRN soon.

Claire

Last edited by mullalloo; Mar 13th 2008 at 6:06 am. Reason: editing
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Its just stopped again hasnt it , I wouldnt mind but when you see December 2007 people getting visa grants it does grate on your nerves!!.............we was in 2 minds whether to lodge pre 31/08/07 or wait for the new 175!.......common sense would say "first come first served" so we lodged.............................isnt hindsight great, what a bummer!!
As far as I'm aware the only Dec apps who have had grants are people on a 457 or spouse (ie the quick visas), there's only one person in November for example who looks like they've got a CO - the majority are working on pre Sept apps. Considering the huge volume received in August its to be expected that it seems like its stopped - if there were 80,000 applications thats 7 months worth of normal application load so 1 weeks equivalent of applications in August is the equivalent of almost 2 months worth usually.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by the4ofus
SH*T, this is exactly what I've done, so I guess I'll receive this reply also. Wish I would hear something, think I'm going crazy :curse:

Lynn xx
yep me two!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PIPPADEE
Any body want my Co ,
WE DONT NEED HIM , WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im in a spin , and cant sit still , dont no what to do with self.
Champers tonite , book movers and flight tommorrow .
Thanks all you augusteeeees for your support. Anyone going to Perth , keep in touch
Pippadee
Congratulations Pipadee!! After all the waiting you must be so happy! Ive not checked in for a few days so only just catching up! Congratulations to everyone else making progress too!
Bobbie XOXOX
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tez and Daz
Congratulations Pipadee!! After all the waiting you must be so happy! Ive not checked in for a few days so only just catching up! Congratulations to everyone else making progress too!
Bobbie XOXOX
Sorry, my sister was logged in!! (again) That last message was from me!!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PIPPADEE
Any body want my Co ,
WE DONT NEED HIM , WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im in a spin , and cant sit still , dont no what to do with self.
Champers tonite , book movers and flight tommorrow .
Thanks all you augusteeeees for your support. Anyone going to Perth , keep in touch
Pippadee
Fanbleedingtastic chick, sooooooo happy for you it's about time you got it. So so chuffed for you it's brilliant news i'm absolutely so thrilled for you i really am. Hope the champers went down well

Originally Posted by Hsherriff
I have booked our medicals for end of this month and it costs 50 euro per person and this includes the blood checks and the xrays cost 25 euros. |We also have to pay for the posting of the medicals so go to find out cost of DHL yet for that.
This is in Belgium. Isnt it stange how the pvt sector in the UK can charge so much. I have to pay the full amount these are not subsidised by our Mutualitiet (Belgian Health care system) but still is way way cheaper than the UK costs. I also just found out the my hubbies pvt medical insurence which covers us as a family will pay us back the money. I have a smile on my face today can u guess Although still waiting onteh pre ack.

Question if we dont have our full Ack by the time we have to do medicals can we still go ahead using out passport numbers?
Fingers crossed we will have heard by then.
We sent our's with just our pasport numbers on them, strangly enough though we sent our med's off on the friday and the following monday got the email saying we had a CO and FRN!!!!

Have to say though i'm really starting to worry that something is wrong now, our agent has sent two emails requesting update straight to our CO and we've heard nothing. All sorts of worry's are starting to surface now. Just paranoid i know but when you don't hear anything everything starts getting to you.

Fingers crossed for news on house sales, visa's and everything else people are waiting for. Keep them coming DIAC you are doing a brilliant job
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mottie
Good Luck Yvonne & Paul hope you get your full ack tomorrow, that would be a great pressie!!

Know what you mean about the emotions I have to admit I thought you were describing me, I wake up feeling very optimistic but by night time I'm depressed and in need of a good drink!!

We've got our fingers crossed for you!
Mottie - thank you! Sadly/frustratingly we didn't get either of our wishes for full ack or CO. Maybe tomorrow?

The emotions are awful aren't they? I'm not a big drinker but this whole process might change that - I'm so sick of people asking how it's all going. I basically want to tell them "as soon as I know - I PROMISE you will know"!!

Please keep those fingers (toes, legs, arms etc) crossed for us (and anyone else who hasn't heard anything)

Originally Posted by Luma
We're still waiting for full ack. We got pre ack on 12/12/07.

I heard that the wait for a case officer is about 5 months - does anyone know if this is true?
PLEASE don't let this be true. When we first started all this I thought we'd be there by Feb - what a joke!! I'm not sure we'll even be there by July now which is the second month we planned on being there.

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Sorry to butt in ....... VIEWER COMING IN FIFTEEN MINS!!!!

Have been scrubbing house since 8 o'clock this morning and finally in showroom condition .

Good job I planned the viewing while the kids are not here They'll have the place looking like its usual self in 2 mins flat!

Wish me luck
Irish Gal
Hope you got on well with your viewers - I'm not sure how the house selling process goes where you are but I hope you get a great offer soon!

Originally Posted by mo33
Lynn, that's 2007. Prob for visas from high risk countries, worst case scenario.:curse:
I sincerely hope this is right - that's what I've been thinking too.

Here's hoping for a few good things tomorrow and lots next week for us Augustees!!

Yvonne x
Old Mar 13th 2008, 2:46 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

we're just blindingly sending off all our requested documents to the aspc email address, waiting for the auto-reply receipt and then sitting here waiting.

hopefully they now have a hold of everything.... pccs from 3 different countries, meds, ref letters, everything.

there shouldnt be anymore documentation requests so just got to sit & wait..... humph
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Morning all, off to work & when i get home at 9pm tonite i hope & pray those waiting for full-acks get them and CO's etc!! I've a feeling theres gonna be loads of threads out there from us Augustees with good news today!!

Good luck everyone!
Mo x
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Hey Mo - I have a feeling your feeling is wrong
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi, not been on for a few days and was expecting masses of good news from you all. Oh well it's gotta happen next week. I'm majorly stressed, trying to pack for hols tomorrow, trying to clean for house viewers tomorrow, running around sorting business sale out and work stuff and have meds in 2 hrs time. My heart is pounding (where's the vino)! Trying to calm myself before meds.

What happens after med? Does doc send on to Oz or do we have to do this. Will the fact that I'm on holiday for 2 weeks effect when it is sent off? I was hoping doc would send it while we are away. PLEASE HELP-i'm demented.
Caroline
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:53 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi, not been on for a few days and was expecting masses of good news from you all. Oh well it's gotta happen next week. I'm majorly stressed, trying to pack for hols tomorrow, trying to clean for house viewers tomorrow, running around sorting business sale out and work stuff and have meds in 2 hrs time. My heart is pounding (where's the vino)! Trying to calm myself before meds.

What happens after med? Does doc send on to Oz or do we have to do this. Will the fact that I'm on holiday for 2 weeks effect when it is sent off? I was hoping doc would send it while we are away. PLEASE HELP-i'm demented.
Caroline
Hi Carolinemaria,
We're at the same stage as you. Our doc will be receiving the results of our xrays this morning and fingers crossed they'll be sent by courier on Tuesday (bank holiday on Monday). He's told me they'll reach the LCU by Friday and will be giving me a tracking number.

Hope this helps.

Had viewer yesterday so understand the panic!
Irish Gal
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

morning!
nothing for us ..

Caroline: once the meds are done that's it for you. the doc will send them off once all the reports are back.

Irish gal: how did the viewing go?????
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:12 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mOZzy
morning!
nothing for us ..

Caroline: once the meds are done that's it for you. the doc will send them off once all the reports are back.

Irish gal: how did the viewing go?????
The viewing went well. Apparently an investor is interested so his agent was around and took lots of photos. I've been told he wants it so its just down to price. I have to wait another week though to find out. Don't care really as long as the price is in-and-around what we're looking for.
Thanks for asking!

(PS. House back to being a complete mess again )
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:23 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Nothing for us.

We shall now go into the "hope we hear before Easter" mode.

It seems to have been a really really quiet week for good news, let's hope it all changes next week and we hear loads.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.