Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Please don't shoot the mesenger - I was just going by what my agent told me.

Lynn xx
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi ,
Just had a phone call from somebody who is interested in buying our house. He wants to offer us a litttle bit less but he wants to just buy it for cash. Is willing to wait until we get our visa. NO FEES TO PAY!!
OMG.

JOANNE
Thats fantastic Joanne, try get him commited to a contract asap.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi ,
Just had a phone call from somebody who is interested in buying our house. He wants to offer us a litttle bit less but he wants to just buy it for cash. Is willing to wait until we get our visa. NO FEES TO PAY!!
OMG.

JOANNE
ohhh that's great news!! wrap him up and don't let him go
he doesn't want to buy a second house by any chance
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:35 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by the4ofus
I booked our meds for 28th March, but cant get X rays sorted until start of April, so I dont know what to do now??

Gillian, you need to take your xrays with you to your medical appt. You will probably have to cancel meds until you have xrays done. Can you not get them for the same day like we did?

Lynn xx

Yes, Melbourne is right. We had our x-rays this afternoon but had the medical examination done last week. Apparently its common.

Hey Joanne, that's great news. We've got a viewer coming tomorrow too and if he buys we have NO FEES either. Hooray!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:39 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Hi All,
Yes, I think it may be the time of the month as I'm going through the "Why are we moving half way across the world again?" phase. The salaries are much lower and the house prices are getting out of control.

Need some cheering up big time

Also worried about my xrays. I had a lung problem a few years back and hope there's no set back.

Definitely opening (another) bottle of wine tonight!
Irish Gal
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Hi everyone

Thanks for the info everyone it is very much appreciated
Bloomin nightmare trying to get meds and X Rays sorted, at the minute the only suitable date I can get for X Rays is 28th March at 3.15pm in Coleraine hospital, but our medicals are booked in Larne for 9.30am on the same day, now I cant get through to the surgery to check and see if this is okay with them and if so would it we okay to leave the X Rays in on the following Monday, so I am going to have to wait until the morning to see if I might have to change the appointment.
Isnt emigrating fun

Gillian
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

If its any help - we did xrays and meds on same day in different places, it was fine

oh and off topic, my family live in Coleraine well castlerock but near as...
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

I just phoned clinic when we had meds done lst Tuesday, blood tests are back so meds are getting sent off tomorrow

fingers crossed

Lynn xx
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by the4ofus
I just phoned clinic when we had meds done lst Tuesday, blood tests are back so meds are getting sent off tomorrow

fingers crossed

Lynn xx

Happy days Lynn, getting that wee bit closer

Gillian
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gang

Been for our meds and xrays today, everything okay (so far).........just got to wait for our bloods and Xrays to come back next week. Pretty painless medical really, not as bad as we thought and wound ourselves up about, but really glad they are out of the way now,......... BP both normal.....bloody miracle seeing as we had to battle the morning rush hour from Leeds to Huddersfield and be there at 9am!.......................had a lovely lunch at the pub after and let the kids run riot in the ball pool..........a good day we think, despite the small amount of our bank balance now being nearly £800 down!!

No news for us on the case officer front!, looks like things have stalled lately
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:09 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Hi Gang

Been for our meds and xrays today, everything okay (so far).........just got to wait for our bloods and Xrays to come back next week. Pretty painless medical really, not as bad as we thought and wound ourselves up about, but really glad they are out of the way now,......... BP both normal.....bloody miracle seeing as we had to battle the morning rush hour from Leeds to Huddersfield and be there at 9am!.......................had a lovely lunch at the pub after and let the kids run riot in the ball pool..........a good day we think, despite the small amount of our bank balance now being nearly £800 down!!

No news for us on the case officer front!, looks like things have stalled lately
glad your meds went ok. wonder if you had the same doc as me.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Hi Gang

£800 Now you know why the bill comes at the end after they have taken your blood pressure! Or was that just your food and drinks bill after!!!. Think it has slowed down again, called GM today as want to renew our daughters passport. Asked if it was wise as it takes 2 weeks to come back, meds and pcc's have been front loaded etc and she said we would have plenty of time
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough

Hi

I am sorry but I do not post on here very much, but I do read all your posts everyday and I love them. In this harsh time of waiting you do make me giggle.

Just wanted to be sure, but am I correct in thinking that ASPC are STILL acknowledging apps received on 27 August? Is that 3 weeks now? I can't believe it. Each week I am more and more disheartened. I initially thought we would have our ack. by Jan, then Feb and now I do not think we will have it by end of March. Our Visa was lodged 29 Aug. It does not even seem like people are getting their acks. It has gone very quiet. Do you think this might be the calm before the storm?

Claire
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Hi

I am sorry but I do not post on here very much, but I do read all your posts everyday and I love them. In this harsh time of waiting you do make me giggle.

Just wanted to be sure, but am I correct in thinking that ASPC are STILL acknowledging apps received on 27 August? Is that 3 weeks now? I can't believe it. Each week I am more and more disheartened. I initially thought we would have our ack. by Jan, then Feb and now I do not think we will have it by end of March. Our Visa was lodged 29 Aug. It does not even seem like people are getting their acks. It has gone very quiet. Do you think this might be the calm before the storm?

Claire
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Oh god, sorry. I posted it twice.

Claire

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.