AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by wallaby wannabe
Our application was received mid August. Full Ack beginning Jan. We front loaded Meds in December and Police checks a week or so ago. I guess that when they picked everything up it was all there as we had no notification of case officer - just straight to visa yesterday. Sorry to be a bit vague, but head still a bit fuzzy!!!!!! Hope this helps.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Come on DIAC!
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:10 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Our application was received mid August. Full Ack beginning Jan. We front loaded Meds in December and Police checks a week or so ago. I guess that when they picked everything up it was all there as we had no notification of case officer - just straight to visa yesterday. Sorry to be a bit vague, but head still a bit fuzzy!!!!!! Hope this helps.
thats fantastic news!! congratz!!!
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Wow - that is excellent news - congratulations!!!!

Did you apply for a 136MODL visa?? What is your occupation if you don't mind me asking?

I bet you'll have a fab weekend!!

Yvonne x
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by minibelle
Is it the Qld mental health on the 1st March?

minibelle

Yeh- cheeky! See you there then

Bex
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Simpleton
I don't think our Doctors used a courier, we paid only for Royal Mail postage. We did debate whether or not to ask for courier service, but all our other documents have been sent Royal Mail and arrived quickly in Oz (I'm in no shape or form bigging up Royal Mail! In my eyes they are currently at the height of incompetence for losing parcels being sent to us, amateurs).

Anyway, I did send an email to: [email protected] , they request the main applicants name, date of birth, passport number, visa applied for, the date that medicals were dispatched, and the method of dispatch (courier or royal mail).

In fact I didn't know the actual date of dispatch as I kept forgetting to phone the GP surgery during working hours, so I simply put the month they were done and hoped that they'd actually been sent out.

The LCU sent out an automated reply saying that the email had been received and would be dealt with within 10 days of receipt. It was indeed about 10 days later that I received another reply which stated that they were dealing with medicals received between 31st December and 7th Jan.

Anyway, hope this helps you, I do think they're working pretty quickly at the moment.

All the best
x
If you sent them internatinal signed for they are tracked (royal mail) until the relevant airport, then once they reach Oz the Oz equivilant of Royal mail issues a tracking reference number from the air port through until sydney. This is what my agent informed me anyway, hope it helps anyway

Still in a state of shock - our agent called us yesterday with the news that .......... we had our visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loads and loads of congratulations of your visa, keep them coming DIAC. Mind you if they are doing med's that received until 7/01/08 than hopefully they will be dealing with ours next week - fingers crossed for all august app's
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hsherriff
Congrats to everyone who is moving closer and closer to Moving to Oz..

I had to send an email asking them to check my application stuff as I cant find my Daughters original birth certificate and I am wondering if it has slipped in with the documents. I have not had a reply yet but im hoping thats where it is or its gonna be. It's very typical of me I am always losing things and right now I am losing my mind hehe.

Lets hope all Augustees get full acked by the 15th as mentioned.

Fingers Crossed.
Well got this reply today.. I guess I have to continue searching in house until they can look for me. They must put all applications in areas according to the group you are applying under or something. .
Dear Sir/Madam, Thankyou for your email containing attachments in support of your application for General Skilled Migration. At this time your application has not been uploaded onto our system, acknowledged or assigned a client file number so it is not possible to add or associate your email and/or attachments to your application. Please be assured you will receive an acknowledgement letter containing your client file number as soon as possible. This should then be quoted with all future correspondence in relation to your application. To check on our current dates of applications being acknowledged please forward a blank email to [email protected] and await an automated response. This information is updated weekly. You are invited to resend this information as soon as you have your client file number for our action as we will be in a better position to help you. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

another visa?!?!?!?! congratssssssss

is anyone else list obsessed?!?!
how about a new one?

waiting for full ack:

mozzy

(copy and paste and add your name)

Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

madtanz is on a distinguished road

waiting for full ack:

mozzy
madtanz
Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

waiting for full ack:

mozzy
madtanz
mo33
Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mOZzy
another visa?!?!?!?! congratssssssss

is anyone else list obsessed?!?!
how about a new one?

waiting for full ack:

mozzy

(copy and paste and add your name)

Hi Mozzy, looking at Aug timelines it seems to stop dead at your name and then there's a looooooooooong gap to the next one!
Get out and do a raindance or something to get the ball moving!!!

Mo
Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

waiting for full ack:

mozzy
madtanz
mo33
Mottie
Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
CONGRATULATIONS!

Come on DIAC!
Hi kelsey,

brilliant news on the visa. We sent ours at the end of august and sent the meds mid november although we don't have a file number yet. we have our police checks back and want to get those sent off too, did you post yours since it was paper based application, i am not sure if we can email it?? and if we do need to post it where do we send it. we had the same thought that if they have all our stuff together when they finally get to our app it may all get sorted in one swoop.

Thanks for any advice.

Claire
x
Old Feb 1st 2008, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

sorry, i've not got my head screwed on right today. the above post i did was meant to be to wallaby wannabe, not kelsey, oops, no offence taken i hope kelsey.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mottie
waiting for full ack:

mozzy
madtanz
mo33
Mottie

can so see the common factor?!?!?!?!

it's all the MMMMMMMMMMM's
Old Feb 1st 2008, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi Mozzy, looking at Aug timelines it seems to stop dead at your name and then there's a looooooooooong gap to the next one!
Get out and do a raindance or something to get the ball moving!!!

Mo

not sure if that would help - you haven't seen me dance yet

and besides that: we had enough rain the last few weeks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.