Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

yay minibelle on ack

good luck tomorrow mottie - ours are next tuesday.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
yes we taking almost everything around 600 cubic foot, one quote so far at £2300 for groupage without insurance and customs costs. we figured it would cost us far more money to buy new out there. we need a decent tv and that alone will cost us around $1000 so it works out cheaper to ship. Our white goods are only a few years old and we only bought a new sofa last april so it would be mad to leave it all.
Thanks for that! Most of ours is child tainted/re-decorated in some way (sofa coloured in with biro hidden by tasteful throw etc ughhhh!) so need a new sofa- I thought we couldn't take the telly due to climate, are we wrong in that? Is it just plasma ones that are ok or something? Oh and (sorry to sound a dummy) what is 'groupage()'?

Bex xx
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:06 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bextaroota
Thanks for that! Most of ours is child tainted/re-decorated in some way (sofa coloured in with biro hidden by tasteful throw etc ughhhh!) so need a new sofa- I thought we couldn't take the telly due to climate, are we wrong in that? Is it just plasma ones that are ok or something? Oh and (sorry to sound a dummy) what is 'groupage()'?

Bex xx
you can take your telly but it might not work but you can always get a digi box so i beleive, nothing to do with climate, its to do with the frequncy etc. Groupage is when you share a container with someone else. Otherwise you pay for your own 20ft container which can be dearer clare
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

hi there, just new to this! Not very sure if im writing this in the right box hubby and i applied for PR Visa also in aug, still awaiting full ak!! Glad to see we are not the only ones!!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bextaroota
Wow you lucky bugger!! Well done!!!

We've got full Ack awaiting CO our last name starts with a Y if you're looking for a pattern (although that might've spoit it!) and heading to Perth on a 136 MODL, Mechanic.

Hope we all hear what we want (NEED for our sanity!!) soon!!

Bex xx
Oh Edinburgh Im from across the water near Dunfermline.. And Perth well ill remember you when we get there .. Ill most def need a mechanic lol
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

I am not Got full acknowledgement today. i am sorry to love you and leave you, but it was getting so long.

minibelle[/QUOTE]

Congrats Minibelle... Let the Emails flow for everyone this week
xxxx
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Just adding us on, still waiting!! I am addicted to reading this thread must check it about 10 times a day.

Zoe

And me - particularly as the 138 thread is dozing. Congrats Cynopt and Minbelle.[/QUOTE]

Great to have another 138er
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

We have been advised by our agents that we might wait another 6months for our visas!! Has anyone else been told this? Our problem is that we have a 4 year old son who we were hoping wouldnt have to start school here before we went! as he should start school at 6 in Oz! If we dont have visas before august he will have to start school here!!!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:58 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Debbie doos
We have been advised by our agents that we might wait another 6months for our visas!! Has anyone else been told this? Our problem is that we have a 4 year old son who we were hoping wouldnt have to start school here before we went! as he should start school at 6 in Oz! If we dont have visas before august he will have to start school here!!!
can i ask which agent you are with?
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hsherriff
And me - particularly as the 138 thread is dozing. Congrats Cynopt and Minbelle.
Great to have another 138er [/QUOTE]

We're special!!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

can i ask which agent you are with?
Emigration group
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Good luck tomorrow Mozzy, set off in plenty of time, don't want to get high blood pressure at the last minute We will all have our fingers crossed

minibelle

Last edited by minibelle; Feb 4th 2008 at 10:44 am.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

you can take your telly but it might not work but you can always get a digi box so i beleive, nothing to do with climate, its to do with the frequncy etc. Groupage is when you share a container with someone else. Otherwise you pay for your own 20ft container which can be dearer clare
Thanks Clare makes sense about the telly. So you're sharing a container..? I kind of get it after looking into it very briefly last year. Food for thought. OH wants to go with nothing but the tools and clothes on his back!! Argghhhh
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hsherriff
Oh Edinburgh Im from across the water near Dunfermline.. And Perth well ill remember you when we get there .. Ill most def need a mechanic lol
Yey! See you there! If you're in Belgium I'll not see you at any of the meets

See you in Sunny Perth- SOON I hope!!

Bex xx
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Debbie doos
I'm in the same predicament about my son. He's just turned 4 and would be due to start here (Scotland) in August... I haven't looked into the education bit much as yet- I didn't know they started at 6!!! (durr fancy not knowing that!)

As for you agent (I'm not using one) maybe go with your own instincts... they might just be covering themselves legally. I've been on here the last week or so only and put it this way- I've booked my meds and done PCC's so it'll be there when I am allocated a case officer! I think they're pulling out all the stops to get rid of us Augustees!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.