Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 5th 2008, 2:00 am
Just Joined

rblackman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
hi think this is just people waiting for acnowledgements...join this one its the official list

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/index.php
thank you we have joined that one as well !!!!

Last edited by rblackman; Feb 5th 2008 at 2:02 am.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, Got our meds booked for Weds 12/03/08, Really nervous about them, they are at 9am, it will take us an hour to get there in morning rush hour - hope our BP isnt high what with 3 young children getting bored!!!

Any advice and shared experiences would be very welcome, thanks gang
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:21 am
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Hi everyone, Got our meds booked for Weds 12/03/08, Really nervous about them, they are at 9am, it will take us an hour to get there in morning rush hour - hope our BP isnt high what with 3 young children getting bored!!!

Hi Debbie

Don't panic - we did the medicals with three young children and it was really straight forward ( and believe me, I am a born worrier!). Our doctor put us straight at ease and the boys still talk about how funny he was . I know that it doesn't matter how much people on here tell you not to worry you still do, but just think, it won't be long before you're telling people the same thing! Good luck
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Anybody (- other than Irish Gal -) from Ireland waiting on here from the August applicants ?

Any info. on getting meds/pcc's done ?
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

That's great babyboo! Ours our booked for end of Feb- not looking forward to it either- means to an end though and all that! I've got my driving test on Saturday (but don't tell anyone...) it can't be worse than that!!! I'll prob worry about meds when I fail on Sat!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bextaroota
That's great babyboo! Ours our booked for end of Feb- not looking forward to it either- means to an end though and all that! I've got my driving test on Saturday (but don't tell anyone...) it can't be worse than that!!! I'll prob worry about meds when I fail on Sat!
Ahh good luck with that one Bex, Hope you get through both with flying colours!!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Ahh good luck with that one Bex, Hope you get through both with flying colours!!
Cheers, you too
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Anybody (- other than Irish Gal -) from Ireland waiting on here from the August applicants ?

Any info. on getting meds/pcc's done ?
We are

OH and I went to the local police station last week and submitted our forms for pcc's. I've booked medicals for 4th march, hope we hear something before then.

Lynn xx
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:39 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

good uck with meds everyone. Just got hold of tracking number for ours and they arrived in sydney yesterday
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
good uck with meds everyone. Just got hold of tracking number for ours and they arrived in sydney yesterday
yay thats fab news, I dont know what the waiting time is at the moment? One less thing for you to worry about

Originally Posted by bextaroota
good luck for Saturday, you will be fine, is it your first?

we have ours next Tuesday, with 3 kids, we have to travel a fair way for our xrays so hoping the Nintendo ds will keep teh kids occupied.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

i know how you feel, i booked ours meds for mon 03/03/08, and posted off police checks today. getting scary now
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:51 am
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Hi hairat,dumb question did you download the the forms off an aus gov web site.
Mark.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Hey mOZzy

How were the medicals? Getting nervous about ours on 11th!!

Anyone been to Handsworth Wood to have their medicals?

Mottie
x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mottie
Hey mOZzy

How were the medicals? Getting nervous about ours on 11th!!

Anyone been to Handsworth Wood to have their medicals?

Mottie
x

hi,
yes thats where we had ours and they were great
no need to be worried, just the usual, blood teats, eye test, height, & weight all with the nurse, a chest x-ray (they let you put a gown on - no naked flesh exposed ), & then a quick consultation with the doctor, nothing bad, the worst being he wanted to listen to our chests, didnt have to take underwaer off (hubby was there at the time), and my daughter refused to lift up her top, so he just worked around her

so dont worry, you'll be fine
lisa
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

BATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to all

PCCs took only 6 days !!! was expecting nearer 40 !!
must have been the nice covering letter I sent with the forms (downloaded from local police website). Meds next !
good luck all !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.