AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Well, sounds like things are moving again for late July applicants receiving acknowlegements today-Let's hope its not too long before its our turn!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Inglewhite
Well, sounds like things are moving again for late July applicants receiving acknowlegements today-Let's hope its not too long before its our turn!
yes they seem to be moving but they only received pre-acks, not full acks unfortunately. i'm 25th july, not heard anything yet - but now hoping soon
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Sandersons is an unknown quantity at this point

So now that things seems to be moving again, albeit slowly, do any other August applicants have a rough "moving" date in mind? I presonally think that we might still be here this time next year! I really would like to be away loooonnnngggg before that but I cannot allow myself to think anything will happen any sooner.

What are others thinking??

Looking forward to hearing from some positive thinking people!!

Yx
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sandersons
So now that things seems to be moving again, albeit slowly, do any other August applicants have a rough "moving" date in mind? I presonally think that we might still be here this time next year! I really would like to be away loooonnnngggg before that but I cannot allow myself to think anything will happen any sooner.

Yx
from estimating on other timelines i am optimistically hopeing to be booking one way flights by end of april (would be nice). pcc's run out by june and we need to sell all our stuff.cant be before then anyway as have agreed for my eldest to go on a PGL with school end of march. if get a yes sooner that would be fantastic though. reading other postees on BE, DIAC are trying to clear all the pre sept paper applications so fingers crossed??!
kath x
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sandersons

Yx
i have a 'feeling' we will get ours in May/june ready to go in july/august. I so would love to get feb/march though.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

We were aiming for June/July 2008, Not looking likely now

Hopefully have File Number for Xmas, CO By April so touch and go now!, those 30,000 applications is going to have a big impact on our timeline folks
Old Oct 11th 2007, 9:06 am
Just Joined

tintin7 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=lolylew;5408760]yes they seem to be moving but they only received pre-acks, not full acks unfortunately. i'm 25th july, not heard anything yet - but now hoping soon [/QU

I am Aug 29 applicant. It looks like the speed of issuing pre-acknowledgement/full acknowledgement may be even slower for Aug applicants because of even bigger pile of application in this month.

Like other fellow members, I expect to receive full acknowledgement around Christmas/first month of new year, and CO allocation around Aug/Sept. Does it make any difference if acknowledgment letter is issued later than six months of STNI sponsorship ? This is because one has to report file reference number to state SMP for sponsorship verfication with DIAC. Would appreciate your comment on this rough idea.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=tintin7;5412099]
Originally Posted by lolylew
yes they seem to be moving but they only received pre-acks, not full acks unfortunately. i'm 25th july, not heard anything yet - but now hoping soon [/QU

I am Aug 29 applicant. It looks like the speed of issuing pre-acknowledgement/full acknowledgement may be even slower for Aug applicants because of even bigger pile of application in this month.

Like other fellow members, I expect to receive full acknowledgement around Christmas/first month of new year, and CO allocation around Aug/Sept. Does it make any difference if acknowledgment letter is issued later than six months of STNI sponsorship ? This is because one has to report file reference number to state SMP for sponsorship verfication with DIAC. Would appreciate your comment on this rough idea.

update

one of our julyees went straight to full ack today
hope its a sign of things to come

good luck augustees - hopefully they'll start pre-acking you soon, looks like theyre nearer the last week or two of julyees! (although i'm still waiting - but not for long i hope )

lisa
Old Oct 11th 2007, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Hi
We're hoping to move out to Oz next July/August 08 if all goes well, due to study and work commitments but would like to have the visa in our hands as soon as possible , maybe March???? who knows!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

We should get our Police checks back over the next few days (post strike permitting), Could have been a waste of £20.00 now!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:23 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

is this right........someone on july thread posted it

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Department of Immigration – Processing Delays

We have recently received a number of queries from clients regarding the status of their visa applications with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC).

We advise that DIAC are currently experiencing delays in all areas of processing of applications and they are now estimating that the processing time will take a minimum of 12 months.

We advise that Migration Agents/Consultants have no control over the internal processes of DIAC. Migration Agents/Consultants can only ensure that all required information and documentation is correct , lodged with DIAC in a timely manner and ensure that any information received from DIAC is passed on to clients. We note that we cannot do anything to speed up the time that it takes for an application to be issued to a Case Officer, nor can we request that DIAC Case Officers speed up their processing times.

Please be assured that we will let you know as soon as we receive any information from DIAC about your application.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
is this right........someone on july thread posted it

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Department of Immigration – Processing Delays

We have recently received a number of queries from clients regarding the status of their visa applications with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC).

We advise that DIAC are currently experiencing delays in all areas of processing of applications and they are now estimating that the processing time will take a minimum of 12 months.

We advise that Migration Agents/Consultants have no control over the internal processes of DIAC. Migration Agents/Consultants can only ensure that all required information and documentation is correct , lodged with DIAC in a timely manner and ensure that any information received from DIAC is passed on to clients. We note that we cannot do anything to speed up the time that it takes for an application to be issued to a Case Officer, nor can we request that DIAC Case Officers speed up their processing times.

Please be assured that we will let you know as soon as we receive any information from DIAC about your application.
my day gets better and better!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by Gonnago
my day gets better and better!
just had this from welshtony...............

There is an "official" processing time that says Immigration are currently processing offshore cases lodged in December 2006. UK applications get processed in a parallell universe to applicants from other parts of the world and applications lodged in June 07 are currently being processed - so if you do your medicals and police clearances ( medicals within 2 months of applying as they are taking about 2 months to clear through LCU) , assuming no assurance of support and/or investment is required, your application could take as little as 4 to 5 months. so 12 months is right at the pessimistic end of the spectrum but your agent is trying to cut down on clients chasing progress reports so I can't blame them for quoting you up to 12 months.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
just had this from welshtony...............

There is an "official" processing time that says Immigration are currently processing offshore cases lodged in December 2006. UK applications get processed in a parallell universe to applicants from other parts of the world and applications lodged in June 07 are currently being processed - so if you do your medicals and police clearances ( medicals within 2 months of applying as they are taking about 2 months to clear through LCU) , assuming no assurance of support and/or investment is required, your application could take as little as 4 to 5 months. so 12 months is right at the pessimistic end of the spectrum but your agent is trying to cut down on clients chasing progress reports so I can't blame them for quoting you up to 12 months.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
There has only been one Junie with Case Officer from applicants using the forum (as far as I am aware)..... But April and May appear to be moving pretty quickly.

Lau x
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by Reedy
There has only been one Junie with Case Officer from applicants using the forum (as far as I am aware)..... But April and May appear to be moving pretty quickly.

Lau x
thanks........heart rate gone down now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.