AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 31st 2007, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Just getting us back to the top. Still sat here waiting to hear of those lovely people at the DIAC, got med's on 4th so hopefully that'll go smoothly and should hear back from the police soon too. Then we'll have everything sent off, didn't want to send them off too soon in case we didn't get the visa in time. Did get a call from our agency on 21st December saying tht we hadn't heard anything as yet but she'll call me again when we get back to work on the 2nd Jan so here's shoping that the Acknowledgment or even CO and Ref no will be there waiting in the post. Fingers crossed for everyone x
Old Dec 31st 2007, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi Everyone,

Hope u all had a good christmas.

Anyway just a quick question please, we now have our police checks back- do we send the originals or a certified copy or just a regular copy and where do we mail it, does it go to the same place as the meds? we sent those about 2 months ago. or to the ASPC where we sent the original application???

Thanks guys and gals.

Claire
x
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Am I the ONLY one still waiting to hear anything?

I am hoping it is just the Invalids dept that are really far behind and havent yet got round to taking my money from my new card *sob*
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gonnago

I am hoping it is just the Invalids dept that are really far behind and havent yet got round to taking my money from my new card *sob*

No you're not the only one still waiting....we're still here!!! Have you notified them of your new card details? Not sure whether we should give them a ring to give them our new card details or wait for them to contact us....agent said we should wait for them to contact us.
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mottie
No you're not the only one still waiting....we're still here!!! Have you notified them of your new card details? Not sure whether we should give them a ring to give them our new card details or wait for them to contact us....agent said we should wait for them to contact us.
yeah we gave them our card details about 3/4 weeks ago, they emailed asking, seems to be the norm, we then called 2 weeks after as it said on original email that it would take 7 days, they told us they were about two weeks behind....seems they are more than that.

If you are still waiting to hear from invalids dept I would say thats a good sign and just means invalids is snowed under rather than anything else.

Their opening should be all back to normal from tonight so hopefully they can crack on with us lot.

I have emailed them twice to confirm everythng okay but no reply - which is fine if they are just snowed under - I would rather they were cracking on with our files than answering emails from impatinent buggers like me ;-)
Old Jan 1st 2008, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
i have a feeling that THIS one WILL be OURS

so hang in there everyone, next year we'll all have a very hot xmas

not many news from us really.
had a good slide over into the new year - wetter than intended
i somehow ended up at one of our neighbours party!

well, we've got one part of our pcc's back - strangely enough the NOT uk one
so slowly we are ticking the list off ...

medicals will follow soon!
Old Jan 1st 2008, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Happy new year Mozzy and all the Augusties.

I have spent so long saying 'next year when where in oz' i had to correct myself this morning, i have to start counting months now, not years, cant wait until its weeks then days.

Hope all our hangover are not to bad x

minibelle
Old Jan 1st 2008, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

woodview is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flump
Hi Everyone,

Hope u all had a good christmas.

Anyway just a quick question please, we now have our police checks back- do we send the originals or a certified copy or just a regular copy and where do we mail it, does it go to the same place as the meds? we sent those about 2 months ago. or to the ASPC where we sent the original application???

Thanks guys and gals.

Claire
x
Hi Claire
If you have had your file ref number you should also have the information telling you how to send over any other information. You can scan the police checks forms (they need to see it in colour so they can see the blue band at the top and bottom of the form) and email it, (address is on the last page) making sure you clearly state your FRN so it won't go astray. Or you can wait until you have a CO and send it straight to them. You can also send certified copies by mail. Again making sure you state your FRN.
I think I am right, that's how I read it anyway. Others may have done it differently.

Woodview.
Old Jan 1st 2008, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gonnago

We are still waiting as well, ours hopefully is sat in the Invalids debt, well i hope so.

We might get some news soon, please can't wait much longer its starting to make my crazy
Old Jan 1st 2008, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by woodview
Hi Claire
If you have had your file ref number you should also have the information telling you how to send over any other information. You can scan the police checks forms (they need to see it in colour so they can see the blue band at the top and bottom of the form) and email it, (address is on the last page) making sure you clearly state your FRN so it won't go astray. Or you can wait until you have a CO and send it straight to them. You can also send certified copies by mail. Again making sure you state your FRN.
I think I am right, that's how I read it anyway. Others may have done it differently.

Woodview.
We are still waiting to hear too, we have the med's booked in for Friday and sent off for the PCC's mid december. I was under the impression that if you do not have your FRN you can put your passport number on the PCC please could someone advise?? I have read on the medical form that we can write the passport number on each page of that if no FRN.
Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vickys
We are still waiting to hear too, we have the med's booked in for Friday and sent off for the PCC's mid december. I was under the impression that if you do not have your FRN you can put your passport number on the PCC please could someone advise?? I have read on the medical form that we can write the passport number on each page of that if no FRN.
The medical forms have a space on the top of each page that you put passport number in. You have to put it on anyway not just if you don't have a FRN. We haven't got our FRN but doctor is holding them until 20th Jan, then he will send them off without the FRN if we don't have it. Just remember people when you scan your PCC's in they will show the word FRAUD on it, don't panic as it's what should happen
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

tintin7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants-Meds of dependants

Hello everyone,

I have to have the health checked of two kids 12 yrs and 7 yrs old. Would you inform me what tests should be done for that age group and what would be the cost of it ? Just to get information to be well prepared. Would appreciate your reply. Thanks.

tintin
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants-Meds of dependants

Originally Posted by tintin7
Hello everyone,

I have to have the health checked of two kids 12 yrs and 7 yrs old. Would you inform me what tests should be done for that age group and what would be the cost of it ? Just to get information to be well prepared. Would appreciate your reply. Thanks.

tintin
Tintin,
the fees would differ depending on where about's you are located. There is a list of panel approved doctors on the DIAC website, if you give our local one a ring they will talk you through everything that is required for both children

hope this helps a little
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Got Full Acknowledgement today !

Application arrived at DIAC on 06/08/07
Pre Ack on 06/11/07
Full Ack 02/01/08

Seem to have sat waiting and waiting and waiting but now feel as if we are on our way .........

Good luck to everyone still waiting xx

Alison
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Caddy the cat lover
Got Full Acknowledgement today !

Application arrived at DIAC on 06/08/07
Pre Ack on 06/11/07
Full Ack 02/01/08

Seem to have sat waiting and waiting and waiting but now feel as if we are on our way .........

Good luck to everyone still waiting xx

Alison
Congratulations!!! What a way to start the new year!!

Good Luck to all Augustees...We're on our way!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.