Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 20th 2007, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Meds done today, had a little hiccup with eldest daughter which means another trip there on 3rd January . They will keep them until 20th January for the FRN. Glad thats out of the way, can relax for Christmas now. Good luck those still waiting and hopefully DIAC will be on a roll now!
Old Dec 20th 2007, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice

hello all congrats those who've got pre-acknowledgement and for those who are still waiting it wont be long now, anyways we have booked our meds for the 11 feb hopefully should have some more news by then, if not we will have to cancel as our panel doctor wont hang on to them until we get our number.
However all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Old Dec 21st 2007, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Barney99 will become famous soon enoughBarney99 will become famous soon enough

Think I must be a bit dim, whats FRN?
bearing in mind that there has been HUGE backlog in August does anyone think there could be a backlog of meds at LCU? Presumably we will all be told to go at the same time?
Don't know what to do next, think might be best to wait, til told to go, but done know, what do you think? There is a panel Dr in Inverness so won't have to travel to Ediburgh/glasgow, so thats a relief, but he is a local gp so don't know what his wait for appts is like.
I'll tell you what though, I don't care that sept applicants have got their visas , I am so chilled we have pre ack, am almost horizontal - feel like a huge wait lifted off shoulders and can actually enjoy last christmas in Scotland!
Hope you all have a lovely Xmas, and those still waiting hear very soon!!
Liz
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Barney99
Think I must be a bit dim, whats FRN?
bearing in mind that there has been HUGE backlog in August does anyone think there could be a backlog of meds at LCU? Presumably we will all be told to go at the same time?
Don't know what to do next, think might be best to wait, til told to go, but done know, what do you think? There is a panel Dr in Inverness so won't have to travel to Ediburgh/glasgow, so thats a relief, but he is a local gp so don't know what his wait for appts is like.
I'll tell you what though, I don't care that sept applicants have got their visas , I am so chilled we have pre ack, am almost horizontal - feel like a huge wait lifted off shoulders and can actually enjoy last christmas in Scotland!
Hope you all have a lovely Xmas, and those still waiting hear very soon!!
Liz
Hi, your FRN (file ref number) is what you get sent when DIAC have gone thru your app and it's valid.......thats the number you have to put on your meds or your passport number. They reckon we should get one within 12 weeks if all ok with visa app. If not ok they refund the money and post everything back to you! Hope this helps.......merry christmas!
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:27 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

At last..............e-mail from agent last night (who by the way is more annoyed than me with ASPC)

Agent just recieved e-mail from Adelaide " Blah Blah Blah...................application sent 22/08/2007....................receipt of application 27/08/2007.

ASPC sent this e-mail to agent 30 November 2007...................only 21 days ago, seems to have got lost in cyber post.

Just a tad annoyed..........as we were about to go for a on line 175 application and jump the queue...................now we have to wait in line behind all those bloody September applicants :curse:
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

... 2 more sleeps
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mOZzy
... 2 more sleeps
Until we all get full ack and case officers!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TMRE
Until we all get full ack and case officers!

yup! i've told our CO's that i am very close with santa - and they better be good and make us all happy OR ....
Old Dec 24th 2007, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough

Hi , just to let all you augustes that i got my full ack today , i very nice early christmas present for me and family!.
My aplication was recieved on the 4th August . Good luck to you all
Old Dec 24th 2007, 1:28 am
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by PIPPADEE
Hi , just to let all you augustes that i got my full ack today , i very nice early christmas present for me and family!.
My aplication was recieved on the 4th August . Good luck to you all

Congratulations, what a fab xmas pressie.

When you say your application was received do you mean 'receipted' or just when you know it arrived there (if sent by courier??) Ours arrived by courier around 10th Aug but only received pre ack 14th Nov, Please advise (if you don't mind!!)

Hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Best Wishes

Jayne
Old Dec 24th 2007, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jox_co
Congratulations, what a fab xmas pressie.

When you say your application was received do you mean 'receipted' or just when you know it arrived there (if sent by courier??) Ours arrived by courier around 10th Aug but only received pre ack 14th Nov, Please advise (if you don't mind!!)

Hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Best Wishes

Jayne
It was recieved on the 4th Aug , receipted on the 7th Nov , full ack 23th Dec hopefully yours will be soon , still think there maybe another long wait for CO .MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PIPPADEE
It was recieved on the 4th Aug , receipted on the 7th Nov , full ack 23th Dec hopefully yours will be soon , still think there maybe another long wait for CO .MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.

Thanks for letting me know.

I will try and relax over Xmas but keep my fingers crossed.

Good luck with everything!

J
Old Dec 26th 2007, 12:14 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Hope everyone had a great christmas and lets hope all pre acks and full acks are only a stones throw away
Old Dec 26th 2007, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

woodview is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, haven't posted for a while. Just thought i'd check my emails on xmas morning and was so surprised to see an email from Oz giving me my file number and info. Couldn't have wished for anything better. Have got my meds booked for 3rd Jan so things seem to be moving along at last. Hope you all had a good xmas and happy new year to everyone. Just think, next year we will all be celebrating in the sunshine upsidedown!! That's something to look forward to.
Old Dec 26th 2007, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by woodview
Hi everyone, haven't posted for a while. Just thought i'd check my emails on xmas morning and was so surprised to see an email from Oz giving me my file number and info. Couldn't have wished for anything better. Have got my meds booked for 3rd Jan so things seem to be moving along at last. Hope you all had a good xmas and happy new year to everyone. Just think, next year we will all be celebrating in the sunshine upsidedown!! That's something to look forward to.

Fantastic Christmas pressie for you, and good luck with everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for the rest of us..

Merry Christmas and and a very happy beach like New Year!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.