Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 9th 2008, 4:26 am
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Great to see another two grants today - and you were worrying yesterday Jonah & Louise !!!! Worrying (for this phase) is now officially over for you guys.

Painter man - we're planning to bring both of ours (however we have had to make the decision to leave our horses and cat behind). I'm getting a bit worried about one of them as she's blind and while she copes well at home I'm anxious about her being in quarantine. So far my vet is saying that she'll be okay - I guess we'll just have to wait and see if she deterioriates further between now and when (if ??) we get our visa. I don't know if I could cope with putting her down (am up the walls over the cat - ALREADY) - but I need to be realistic about this.
hi Melbourne,
I hope all goes well for you it's such a hard decision to make knowing whether or not to take the beasts.Oh i did'nt mention we will be leaving the 5 hamsters and 3 chinchillas and feel guilty about leaving these but to take all the managery, we would need a second mortgage.
Like you said you have to be realistic about these things, at heart i'm just a big softy when it comes to animals.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hello My Lovelies,

Congratulations on the visas today!!

Guys, Has anyone heard from dinner-dash, since mr dinner-dash test on Monday?? I am really worried as I haven't seen any posts from Nicky!!

Speak Soon

Loads of Love Claire x
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Hey you're as bad as me Painter Man - I didn't mention the goldfish and three guinea pigs - and then theres the pony, connemara yearlings (2) and two horses !!

Chinchillas are lovely - a friend of mine has two of them !

Haven't seen sight nor sign of dinner-dash - hope everything went okay.

I don't think my agent has sent my stuff over to my case officer - sent her an email today that is really out of character for me (rather snitty) and am now wracked with guilt about it !! However, I've spent the last couple of weeks thinking that everything was in motion and it was down to the co - now I don't think it is !! And she wanted everything by the 11th of this month. Am REALLY stressed by the whole thing today.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:21 am
GOT IT 08/07/08

Jonah Louise Harrison is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Lion38
So happy to kick you out of this list!!!!!!!

Enjoy and have a good time!!!!

Melbourne
Nix & Mike
the2ofus
Ryaner
sigourner
Lion38
hrubieszowianka
Claretandblue
Dinner-dash
Gordon Brown PM
Waiting Kills
Hsherriff
Monty
madtanz
Good man yourself, forgot about that list.

Won't be long before your off it also!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Hey you're as bad as me Painter Man - I didn't mention the goldfish and three guinea pigs - and then theres the pony, connemara yearlings (2) and two horses !!

I don't think my agent has sent my stuff over to my case officer - sent her an email today that is really out of character for me (rather snitty) and am now wracked with guilt about it !! However, I've spent the last couple of weeks thinking that everything was in motion and it was down to the co - now I don't think it is !! And she wanted everything by the 11th of this month. Am REALLY stressed by the whole thing today.
I think agents need looking after. They are not vested like we are. If they are not monitored, the stuff doesn't get done!

Just look at the person who received their Visa on July 4 - but didn't know it until July 7th! I would be really angry about that - stressing over an entire weekend!!

We had an agent for the ACS certification part and there were plenty of times they didn't know or didn't understand or were unavailable! That's why we went alone for the Visa itself. No middleman!

BTW 457 is an employer sponsored Visa!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:39 am
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Melbourne- If the wife could have a an orphaned elephant,i kid you not she would.
When we leave these shores,. on the way over to oz she wants to stop off at an elephant sanctuary in Thailand thats she has seen on the discovery channel.If they let her she would probably buy one
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by painter man
Melbourne- If the wife could have a an orphaned elephant,i kid you not she would.
When we leave these shores,. on the way over to oz she wants to stop off at an elephant sanctuary in Thailand thats she has seen on the discovery channel.If they let her she would probably buy one
I think you'll end up with a small family of roo's once out there! I'm just in the process of gathering quotes for taking my dog (basil the beagle). Having just lost one dog, there is no way I could leave Bas behind. The guinea pig and rabbit will be re-homed - I don't think they'd even notice!!

CONGRATULATIONS CAROLINE AND JONAH LOUISE HARISON

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Caroline x
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hello My Lovelies,

Congratulations on the visas today!!

Guys, Has anyone heard from dinner-dash, since mr dinner-dash test on Monday?? I am really worried as I haven't seen any posts from Nicky!!

Speak Soon

Loads of Love Claire x
Hi I was thinking the same Hope mr and mrs dinner dash ok too.

CONGRATULATIONS CAROLINEPHILLIPS AND JONAH LOUISE.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:16 am
GOT IT 08/07/08

Jonah Louise Harrison is on a distinguished road

Congrats Caroline Phillips

Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Watch this space........Three weeks until my due date and we can restart the process again.

Really struggling now and hope she arrives early!

Good luck everyone else waiting.

Ps. Does anyone know if Saint Hornet has had her twins yet?
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Gnarrabup is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Lion38
So happy to kick you out of this list!!!!!!!

Enjoy and have a good time!!!!
suppose we'd be on this list as well

Melbourne
Nix & Mike
the2ofus
Ryaner
sigourner
Lion38
hrubieszowianka
Claretandblue
Dinner-dash
Gordon Brown PM
Waiting Kills
Hsherriff
Monty
madtanz
Gnarrabup
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=shabee;6552824][QUOTE=tayles;6549812]How did it go today? When are you heading off?

Went really well, infact they did it all in one day rather than two days. The lads were supperb, 3 of them. Feels strange now though. Was there cleaning the empty house this morning and my emotions were all over the place.
What the hell will I do with myself now Lol,

We hope to be heading over to Oz early Sept. All going to plan.
Shabee
x

Know what you mean, god knows what I'll be like as it is bad enough just now clearing things out especially the boy's toys etc.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Hey Shabee - did the removal people do all the packing for you ? When my sister went back to Oz three years ago she got them to do everything and it worked out really well (all be it a bit more expensive).

Anyone know what a 457 is ??

Unless the company does the packing for you then you wouldn't be able to claim for breakages or damage from the insurance.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Watch this space........Three weeks until my due date and we can restart the process again.

Really struggling now and hope she arrives early!

Good luck everyone else waiting.

Ps. Does anyone know if Saint Hornet has had her twins yet?
Ahhhhh the last month or sooo remember it well waiting waiting waiting cant sleep cant get comfortable while everyone asleep at nite tossing turning watching late nite telly and eatting rice krispies. sorry clare got a bit carried away remenissing heart really goes out to you sending some karma think you might need it.

take care shanaghys.x
Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:18 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gnarrabup
suppose we'd be on this list as well

Melbourne
Nix & Mike
the2ofus
Ryaner
sigourner
Lion38
hrubieszowianka
Claretandblue
Dinner-dash
Gordon Brown PM
Waiting Kills
Hsherriff
Monty
madtanz
Gnarrabup
Nope me to Remember 30th August applicant , I got a request for meds and police checks. Meds are preloaded and there police checks where given over immediatly , so i dont know what I am waiting for now?

Any help here what am I waiting for now ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.