Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 9th 2008, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

hi
we're getting meds done at Huddersfield, once theses are done i think we will feel a little nearer.Then we've got to start thinking about trying to sell house, but don't want to go until summer anyway as son will be sitting his gcses's and I will finish my degree in May 08.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Hi all Augustees,
Got full Acknowledgement today
Hope eveyone else waiting can see we are starting to move a bit now
Old Jan 9th 2008, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Inglewhite
hi
we're getting meds done at Huddersfield, once theses are done i think we will feel a little nearer.Then we've got to start thinking about trying to sell house, but don't want to go until summer anyway as son will be sitting his gcses's and I will finish my degree in May 08.
i know what you mean about feeling a bit closer. all that can be done will be done by friday then its just sitting and waiting again. at least you have something else to aim for all i'm waiting for is the road to be completed and i can start telling my clients and book one way tickets.
pcc runs out end of june and already sold the house so ?? limbo land at the mo.

good luck and have fun on friday

kathx
Old Jan 9th 2008, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Hi all Augustees,
Got full Acknowledgement today
Hope eveyone else waiting can see we are starting to move a bit now
A pre, ack would be nice! for us.

Great news for you though, really pleased for you
Shabee
x
Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

evening

can't leave you all alone for too long, can i now

congratulations for yet more full acks

it's getting exciting 17/8 already ... only a week before us!!!!

and all the ones without even preack will go straight to full - i feel it!

we are going to book our medicals in the next few days. we'll be going to maidenhead in berkshire
policechecks should be back within 10 days - it has already been 30 days!
Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:39 am
Just Joined

ralphand nic will become famous soon enough

Another full ack!!!

Were on 138 visa, Lodged 13 Aug 07, pre ack 14 Nov 07, full ack 9 Jan 08!!

Now for medicals. We`re in Bolton and thinking of Manc/Salford or Preston. Anyone had experience...i hear Salford is cheaper than Manchester, is that right.?
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:53 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to all acks

I am like the tail end charlie of the Augustees our 136 MODL Docs arrived on the 30-Aug so I fully expect to be last.

Gonnago ...been reading your issues ...hang in there.

Trying to knock off the things to do before going. Like planning how to tell both set's of parent's....
Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

EEEEKKEKKK we have full ack. waaahhhhoooooooo.
I dont think I need to tell you all how pleased I am.

Im sure you are all relieved that I will stop whinging now

Im not uncrossing my fingers though, still crossed for the rest of you.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Ahh, well done! Bout time too!
Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Sandersons is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS!! You've been waiting so long - enjoy the feeling, you deserve it.

Roll on the rest of us.

Yvonnex
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Ahhhh so made up for you, thats brilliant news after all the stress you have been through!, very very well done!!, Now you can relax and let it take its natural course in a bit of peace, get the beers in and have a good drink tonight, you have bloody earned it!
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

told you so @ gonnago
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

gosh!! how much more paperwork is there?!?!?!?!?!
do we really have to print off all 12 pages for each member of the family for the medicals?!?!!?

my poor printer ...
Old Jan 9th 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Congratulations, Gonnago, I bet you'll feel like your are on cloud nine today.

Joanne
Old Jan 9th 2008, 10:47 pm
Are we there yet ?

uk 4 oz is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Gonnago, this is better than the soaps on tv......

visa app- 13th aug 2007
pre-ack 13th Nov 2007
Full-ack-........ still waiting

we sent our police checks off with the original application and only need our medicals but intend to wait until we get the file number, at this rate we may well have to re-apply for police checks as they were dated june 2007...

anybody in a similar position?

good luck everybody still waiting.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.