Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:10 am
Are we there yet ?

uk 4 oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Maybe, its a sign......!!!
Hi, we got an e-mail from our allocated case officer a couple of days ago stating they required more documentation, our hearts sank then after reading further we realised the info they wanted was actually our medicals, which we had already had done 1 week earlier. So hopefully by now it is at either LCU / Sydney or past that bit and on it's way to our CO at Adelaide/ASPC!!!

I see that there is a list of people awaiting CO allocation, please don't quote me if this is wrong but my impression is that if everything is fine and all your paperwork is in place i.e. Meds and PCC's etc... then most of us Augustees probably have a case officer working on our files at present, and will only be in touch if either something is wrong or you have your visa (in all cases hopefully the latter!!!)

Good luck everybody

Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

hmm lots of us then lol.....so there was no progress for any of us this morning? thats a shame.

The beginning of last week was really quiet and it picked up in the last half of the week.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Paul30,

I dont wanna be greedy with a case officer I will be happy with a full ack. So we can at least have a FRN.

Thanks Claire x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Paul30,

I dont wanna be greedy with a case officer I will be happy with a full ack. So we can at least have a FRN.

Thanks Claire x
In only a few hours the immigration office will re-open for work, notice that August is ready for some movement and FRN's and CO's will be flying our way tomorrow. So tonight we can chill with the vino in the knowledge that we are being worked upon (that last bit sounds a bit dodgy!!)
Caroline
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:36 am
Just Joined

Sallyp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all one step forward four steps back for us (as always) had meds done knew OH has high blood pressure but is being treated for it so got told no probs there, BUT he got told by doc that he could hear slight heart murmur so now have to go and see cardiologist for a report!!!!!!! bloody typical nothing straightforward has anyone else had this problem.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Waiting for ...

Full Ack
Claire Hopkins
dankate
YvonnePaul

CO
Melbourne
Irishgal
Gonnago
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Nix and Mike
Layla950
Inglewhite
Bextaroota
Ozbound08
Babyboo2101
Shanaghy

is that about right???? it does seem longer

ok, who's got the contact to the lovely CO's so we can get off the list
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mOZzy
Waiting for ...

Full Ack
Claire Hopkins
dankate
YvonnePaul

CO
Melbourne
Irishgal
Gonnago
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Nix and Mike
Layla950
Inglewhite
Bextaroota
Ozbound08
Babyboo2101
Shanaghy

is that about right???? it does seem longer

ok, who's got the contact to the lovely CO's so we can get off the list
We are still waiting on full ack
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by uk 4 oz
Hi, we got an e-mail from our allocated case officer a couple of days ago stating they required more documentation, our hearts sank then after reading further we realised the info they wanted was actually our medicals, which we had already had done 1 week earlier. So hopefully by now it is at either LCU / Sydney or past that bit and on it's way to our CO at Adelaide/ASPC!!!

I see that there is a list of people awaiting CO allocation, please don't quote me if this is wrong but my impression is that if everything is fine and all your paperwork is in place i.e. Meds and PCC's etc... then most of us Augustees probably have a case officer working on our files at present, and will only be in touch if either something is wrong or you have your visa (in all cases hopefully the latter!!!)

Good luck everybody

I hope so... I'm feeling down and worried after going to the Emigrate Expo in Edinburgh on Saturday. The first person we spoke to was a woman representing the government in WA. We told her we were in the process of getting our visa and had just started our medicals. When I told her we hadn't a CO she told us off!! I mean I feel we have done our research (a lot on here) or we wouldn't have done them. She then went on to tell me that if our meds expire we have to do them again etc etc- She then told us we had 3 months to go to Oz after meds (sooo uninformed!- thanks to you guys we are NOT). I hope to God we have our visa by next year and can validate before expiry- SURELY!! She was horrible! I think she was sent over to keep us (thick) migrants away!!!!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Full Ack
Claire Hopkins
dankate
YvonnePaul
the4ofus

CO
Melbourne
Irishgal
Gonnago
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
Hairart
carolinemaria
Nix and Mike
Layla950
Inglewhite
Bextaroota
Ozbound08
Babyboo2101
Shanaghy

Just moved us "the4ofus" to the "awaiting full ack" part - we're still waiting

Lynn xx
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Quite a list for case officers, But DIAC are doing us proud with visa grants at last!!
In theory you must have your case officers 2/3 days before you actually find out because they read your file and verify that everything is there that they need to make a decision, once they have read it then they send you the introduction email and a list of further information they need..............techically alot of us could have been allocated case officers today but we may not find out until the morning or Wednesday once they have read our files................there was alot of July visa grants last week so fingers crossed everyone
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Full Ack
Claire Hopkins
dankate
YvonnePaul
Mo33

CO
Melbourne
Irishgal
Gonnago
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Nix and Mike
Layla950
Inglewhite
Bextaroota
Ozbound08
Babyboo2101
Shanaghy
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

We had request from DIAC for medicals and police checks last week but as I am pregnant we can't do anything until the baby is born (due 2nd August).
So frustrating having to wait again after waiting so long to get this far.
Still keep checking site daily to see how you all are progressing.
Good luck to everyone else waiting.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:54 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Full Ack
Vickie
Claire Hopkins
dankate
YvonnePaul
Mo33

CO
Melbourne
Irishgal
Gonnago
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Nix and Mike
Layla950
Inglewhite
Bextaroota
Ozbound08
Babyboo2101
Shanaghy

Just added us to the top of the list as no news for us either today, and still waiting for Full Ack! AAAhhhhh!!!

Vickie X
Old Feb 25th 2008, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Full Ack
Vickie
Claire Hopkins
dankate
YvonnePaul
Mo33

CO
Melbourne
Irishgal
Gonnago
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Nix and Mike
Layla950
Inglewhite
Bextaroota
Ozbound08
Babyboo2101
Shanaghy
Mottie
Old Feb 25th 2008, 5:02 am
Just Joined

Scarletfever is on a distinguished road

Full Ack
Vickie
Claire Hopkins
dankate
YvonnePaul
Mo33

CO
Melbourne
Irishgal
Gonnago
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Nix and Mike
Layla950
Inglewhite
Bextaroota
Ozbound08
Babyboo2101
Shanaghy
Mottie
Scarletfever

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.