Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:57 am
Just Joined

Scarletfever is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Scarletfever
Nothing like a bit of positive thinking!!! Good luck everyone!!!

I'm tracking my meds at the mo'. They're in the DHL place in Sydney so with any luck they're going to be delivered today!!

YAY!!! I just saw that 'Michael' has just signed for my meds!!! I've always like that guy!!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:43 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Hey Mottie,
You are priceless Such positivity - we need it. Good luck everyone as we start another new week of waiting (checking email 100s time a day ) for news!
Irish Gal
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

[quote=Scarletfever;5978178]
Originally Posted by vickys
I hope all of us get those golden tickets for mothers day regardless of whether people are mum's or not.
QUOTE]

I'm hoping for a mothers day pressie as well......and im a BLOKE!!!
Soz didn't mean to offend, i tried to include blokes in the "regardless of whether people are mums or not" I would like all Augtees to get that golden ticket this week regardless of anything
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:52 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=vickys;5978432]
Originally Posted by Scarletfever

Soz didn't mean to offend, i tried to include blokes in the "regardless of whether people are mums or not" I would like all Augtees to get that golden ticket this week regardless of anything
good luck all for the new week. so how many are still waiting for CO?
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:56 am
Just Joined

Scarletfever is on a distinguished road

Hehe...no offence taken!! We're all in the same boat together......so to speak!!

We're still waiting a CO, but seeing as we have both our Meds and Pcc's there now, it would be ok by me if they just wanted to give us the ticket...I mean, I dont wanna take up a CO if we don't have to!!! LOL

Last edited by Scarletfever; Feb 24th 2008 at 8:58 am.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:08 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

[QUOTE=paul30;5978452]
Originally Posted by vickys

good luck all for the new week. so how many are still waiting for CO?
If you're starting a list, add me...... though I hope to be off it soon
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
Hi minibelle,
Sarah (a newbie) here.
Thanks for the warm welcome.I'm from Lancashire so not too far from Liverpool.
A glass of blonk in your hand- sounds like a girl after my own heart ! Are you a red or wihite girl ?
Take care all & fingers crossed for more news on available C.O's tomorrow.
xx

Hi Sarah

I will pretty much drink anything, but i am starting to get very accustomed to a glass of aussie white, when in Rome!

minibelle
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Im still awaiting CO - gonna be a good week for me...........I hope
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Im still awaiting CO - gonna be a good week for me...........I hope

Hi Gonnago,

Long time no speak,

Good luck this week to you and everyone still waiting.

Keeping everything crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayne x
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Hi all

how do i put i link up for facebook, no one can find me?

I will try to add all i can

minibelle (Julie Williams)
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hi Guys,

Good morning and welcome to a new day of NO NEWS for us again. I think I am going to not check my emails for a few days.

Thanks Claire x
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

nice resolution claire - i wonder how long you will last

i've just checked my emails .... had 1 in my spam folder - but only rubbish

so nothing from me

good luck everyone!!!! they've GOT to get through our pile some day soon now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jox_co
Hi Gonnago,

Long time no speak,

Good luck this week to you and everyone still waiting.

Keeping everything crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayne x
Hi Jayne

No news for us today. anyone else.

Im holding out for exchange on the house either end of this week or beginning of next so have my fingers crossed for that also....feel a bit greedy
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Woke up this morning, Thinking today is the day, I can feel it.
And guess what , I was........wrong.
Another day gone. Feels like that movie 'Ground hog day' lol

Joanne x
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:40 pm
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Be patient my children all good things come to those who wait :curse:

signed the
Rev............

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.