Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:42 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Guys,

Good morning and welcome to a new day of NO NEWS for us again. I think I am going to not check my emails for a few days.

Thanks Claire x
No news for us either. Claire, I say this too but can't help myself checking 50 times a day. I don't know why I bother cos if its not there in the morning, its not going to be there all day

I definitely have started to get a few grey hairs over this.....

Good luck to everyone else too.
Irish Gal
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Hi Everyone

Just checked our emails, told myself this morning I wasnt going to do it, as I would rather not know than be dissapointed again :curse:
No news
Good luck to everyone else, fingers crossed someone will have some good news today

Gillian
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough

Hi peeps,

I also told myself i'm not checking my mail for a few days, that was yesterday!! Damn!!

Since we are just waitng for full ack what the hell are we going to be like when we are waiting for the visa grant!! i'm sure i will be a full blown alcoholic by then!! arghhh

We also got our pre ack 5/12/07.

I will be on again in the mornng to check on my mail and see if you guys have heard.

Stay sane!!

C
x
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Good morning everyone, if only eh :curse:

Well no news for us, though I will check later incase its gone to agent first

Hope theres some good news for one of us today, just so we know those lovely people at DIAC are still working hard at shifting that huge backlog of applications, good on ya guys get that ball rolling again
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough

No news hear either:curse:
Mondays always seem to be a bad day for news ,middle of the weeks seems better.
Good luck everyone .
Pippadee
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:04 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

nowt re either
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

_paula_ is an unknown quantity at this point

morning all,well no news for us either.Hey Flump noticed your also from Doncaster.Paula.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by vickys
I hope all of us get those golden tickets for mothers day regardless of whether people are mum's or not.

Good luck to everyone this week, including the DIAC good luck in clearing your in trays

Quick little change of subject, i'm kinda getting to grips with facebook but can't find either Paul Smith or Julie Williams, can you please give us a shortcut?
Originally Posted by minibelle
Hi all

how do i put i link up for facebook, no one can find me?

I will try to add all i can

minibelle (Julie Williams)
Hi add me to your friends- most Augustee's are on my friends list and you can add them there! my shortcut: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=787777315
I've also started a 'Group' on Facebook for peops wanting to stay in contact there http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7574304769 feel free to pop in! I'll try and get fellow Augustees together on there and then you can hopefully find each other easier!

Hope it helps!

Bex x

Last edited by bextaroota; Feb 24th 2008 at 10:10 pm. Reason: added another link!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:53 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

No full acknowledgement for us today either. Please let it be this week - fingers crossed.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:53 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Irish Gal;5978513]
Originally Posted by paul30

If you're starting a list, add me...... though I hope to be off it soon
Ok lets get the CO list started and hopefully if any of those lovely CO's read this they'll feel sorry for all those still waiting and take you under there wings.
here's who I've got so far anyone else feel free to add yourself.

AUGUSTEES CO waiting list

Irishgal
Gonnago
Claire Hopkins
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
Here's hoping you can all cross your names off this week

Last edited by paul30; Feb 24th 2008 at 11:47 pm.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=paul30;5980395]
Originally Posted by Irish Gal

Ok lets get the CO list started and hopefully if any of those lovely CO's read this they'll feel sorry for all those still waiting and take you under there wings.
here's who I've got so far anyone else feel free to add yourself.

Irishgal
Gonnago
Claire Hopkins
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
Sorry i cant be on your list , i do have a CO , not that i have heard anything from him since we got him
Pippadee
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:15 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

well, some good news for me today

just as I was about to call the office (I *hate* phoning government offices) I got a lovely email, confirming which of the two named COs was actually my CO (bizarre problem to have, eh?! ), that they couldnt find the PCCs that I submitted with the application (humph), and that they had received the scans of the new passports & correct postal address.

Hoorah!

So, I've emailed scans of the original PCCs, and the receipts for the medicals, x-rays & the local PCC applications....
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
well, some good news for me today

just as I was about to call the office (I *hate* phoning government offices) I got a lovely email, confirming which of the two named COs was actually my CO (bizarre problem to have, eh?! ), that they couldnt find the PCCs that I submitted with the application (humph), and that they had received the scans of the new passports & correct postal address.

Hoorah!

So, I've emailed scans of the original PCCs, and the receipts for the medicals, x-rays & the local PCC applications....
Well done , Did you get a direct email form your CO? i cant contact mine as ive never heard from and so dont have a direct email address
Pippadee
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

pmsl thanks guys! at least i am not the only one not 'not checking'
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Irishgal
Gonnago
Claire Hopkins
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus

Just added myself to the end of the list, nothing for us this morning either
altho ours will come thru our agent and she can take a while to get back to us

Good luck everyone for this week.

Lynn xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.